The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic the Hedgehog, the adventures continue...

3 posters

Go down

Sonic the Hedgehog, the adventures continue... Empty Sonic the Hedgehog, the adventures continue...

Post by SoxPaws 7/10/2010, 11:28 pm

-BEFORE THE ADVENTURE-

"Ahhh," Sonic sat back in the soft grass and hiked one leg over the other. This was one of those days where he didn't have to do anything to save the world, and he loved it. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Tails talking to Knuckles, and overheard something from their conversation. "He can't leave! Not when we still need him!" "Tails," Knuckles made a face, "he...he doesn't belong with us. We can't force him to stay. Sure, we might need him, but if it's his decision to leave, then we have to respect it." "No way! I'm not respecting his decisions anymore! he doesn't care about any of us, does he?" "Tails! Calm down! It's not your choice to make for him." But Tails ignored Knuckles and stormed away. "Agh, I guess I'll have to tell everyone then." Knuckles grumbled, and sat down next to Sonic. "Shadow's leaving." "Why would he do that?" Twilight asked, as she was sitting on the other side of Sonic. Secretly, she thought, Leaving? That hedgehog is going to be missed be all of us...especially me. He's so cute! "Well Twilight, aparently he's had enough of us, and he's going back to Space Colloney ARK." Knuckles replied. "Didn't like him much, anyway." Scoffed Twilight. But the moment she said it, she knew it came out to harsh. "Hey! He fights alongside us through every battle!" "I know, I know." Twilight waved a hand, and stood up. Now she needed to catch Shadow alone, so she could talk to him in private.

Last edited by SoxPaws on 7/13/2010, 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Sonic the Hedgehog, the adventures continue... Siggy Sonic the Hedgehog, the adventures continue... Siggy
Sonic the Hedgehog, the adventures continue... SiggySonic the Hedgehog, the adventures continue... Siggy
Sonic the Hedgehog, the adventures continue... SiggySonic the Hedgehog, the adventures continue... Siggy

Please click my TwigAdopts!
Female Posts : 956

http://www.orchardvalley.net/libby/

Back to top Go down

Sonic the Hedgehog, the adventures continue... Empty Sonic the Hedgehog

Post by SoxPaws 7/10/2010, 11:33 pm

movin' at SPEED OF SOUND
QUICKEST hedgehog around

Sonic the Hedgehog, the adventures continue... Xfasle
fast as lightning ยป expert timing
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG

~$0n!c~$0n!c~$0n!c~$0n!c~$0n!c~$0n!c~$0n!c~

Name: Sonic
Species: Hedgehog
Nicknames: Blue Blur, Sonicky [famous from Amy] Big Blue [from Rouge] Blue, ect.
Abilities: Faster than the speed of sound, Super Sonic, Sonic Boom, Sonic Power Cannon
Personality: Impatient, friendly, honest, cocky [sometimes] and has an ego

"Talk." Think. "Listen."

~$0n!c~$0n!c~$0n!c~$0n!c~$0n!c~$0n!c~$0n!c~

ooc:
lyric 1: Sonic X
lyric 2: Kung Fu Fighting, by Carl Douglas.

Last edited by SoxPaws on 7/21/2010, 1:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Sonic the Hedgehog, the adventures continue... Siggy Sonic the Hedgehog, the adventures continue... Siggy

Back to top Go down

Sonic the Hedgehog, the adventures continue... Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog, the adventures continue...

Post by SoxPaws 7/10/2010, 11:34 pm

Miles -Tails- Prower
Sonic the Hedgehog, the adventures continue... Ajumft
we've got to get airborne

~>Fly<~>High<~>To<~>The<~>Sky<~

Name: Miles "Tails" Prower
Species: Fox
Nicknames: Foxy-Woxy [Vector] Tails [Sonic, Knuckles, Amy, and almost everyone else] Miles, Foxy
Personality: Kind, shy, smart, good with machines, a great pilot, thoughtful and considerate
Abilities: Flying, Super Tails

"Talk." Think. "Listen."

~>Fly<~>High<~>To<~>The<~>Sky<~

live to fly
fly to live
DO OR DIE
ooc~
lyric~ Aces High, by Iron Maiden.
cred~ Cyn.

Last edited by SoxPaws on 7/21/2010, 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Sonic the Hedgehog, the adventures continue... Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog, the adventures continue...

K ^ N ^ U ^ C ^ K ^ L ^ E ^ S
Sonic the Hedgehog, the adventures continue... Wivp1t
the servers are the seven chaos
C H A O S I S P O W E R
power is enriched by the heart
the controller serves to unify the chaos

>>>-K-N-U-C-K-L-E-S-<<<

Name: Knuckles
Species: Echinda
Nicknames: Knucklehead [Sonic] Rad Red, Knux, Red
Personality: Strong, stoic, hot-headed
Abilities: Climbing, gliding, Hammer Punch, Echidna Shockwave, Hyper Knuckles

"Talk." Think. "Listen."

>>>-K-N-U-C-K-L-E-S-<<<
ooc^ Your text goes here.
^Chaos Energy^
cred^
Cyn.

Last edited by SoxPaws on 7/21/2010, 1:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Sonic the Hedgehog, the adventures continue... 261cmrt
Sonic the Hedgehog, the adventures continue... 2mq1fds
Sonic the Hedgehog, the adventures continue... 2jahr2r

-|-I am-|-Shadow-|-the-|-HEDGEHOG-|-

Name: Shadow
Species: Hedgehog
Nicknames: Shad, Black Blur
Personality: Strong, silent type. He speaks with actions rather than words. He is skilled with many types of guns, and has his signature ability to use Chaos Control with just one Chaos Emerald.
Abilities: Chaos Control- Chaos Spear, Chaos Blast, Chaos Rift, Teleport, SuperShadow

"Talk." Think. "Listen."

-|-I am-|-Shadow-|-the-|-HEDGEHOG-|-

Sonic the Hedgehog, the adventures continue... 2jahr2r

Sonic the Hedgehog, the adventures continue... F48qt

ooc: Your text goes here.
lyric: "I Am...All of Me" by Crush 40.
Cred: Cyn.

Last edited by SoxPaws on 7/21/2010, 1:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

< ~~ Rouge ~~ >
Sonic the Hedgehog, the adventures continue... 287ksvr
she knows when you're watchin'
--> you n e v e r see her
she's got e~v~e~r~y~t~h~i~n~g
k.l.e.p.t.o.m.a.n.i.a.c

~Fly~in~Freedom~

Name: Rouge
Species: Bat
Nicknames: Batgirl [Knuckles] Rougey, Batty
Personality: Greedy, careless, spiteful, sly, secretive, clever, attracted to gems, and has a crush on both Knuckles and Shadow
Abilities: Flying, Shieking, Tornado Kick

"Talk." Think. "Listen."

~Fly~in~Freedom~
ooc> Your text goes here.
lyric> "Kleptomaniac Girlfriend" by Mark Aaron James.
cred> Cyn.

Last edited by SoxPaws on 7/21/2010, 1:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by SoxPaws 7/10/2010, 11:35 pm

... Amy Rose ...
Sonic the Hedgehog, the adventures continue... 350kj0k
the best thing about being a woman:
is the prerogative to have a little FUN

@-}--- ~Sugar~Spice~ ---{-@

Name: Amy Rose
Nicknames: Amy, Pinky, Girly, Rose
Personality: Caring, sweet, persistant, hot-headed
Abilities: Piko-piko Hammer

"Talk." Think. "Listen."

@-}--- ~Sugar~Spice~ ---{-@
ooc@ Your text goes here.
lyric@ "Man! I Feel Like a Woman!" by Shania Twain.
cred@ Cyn.

Last edited by SoxPaws on 7/21/2010, 1:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Sonic the Hedgehog, the adventures continue... Empty Twilight the Cat

Post by SoxPaws 7/11/2010, 12:22 am

Sonic the Hedgehog, the adventures continue... Sthrp_11
Name: Twilight
Species: Cat
Nickname(s): Twi, Kitty [by Sonic] Twilly, Light
Personality: Perky, Faithful, Trustworthy, Snappy sometimes, HATES Sonic, but will work with him under cercumstances of danger. [Also has a crush on Shadow]
Abilities: Sunset Twilight, Cat Scratch Fever

RPed by: acruisie

Last edited by SoxPaws on 7/13/2010, 5:10 pm; edited 5 times in total
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by SoxPaws 7/11/2010, 12:23 am

Sonic the Hedgehog, the adventures continue... Libbyt11
Name: Libby
Species: Wolf
Nickname(s): Lib, Liz
Personality: Shy, secretive, sweet, caring, [also has a crush on Sonic]
Abilities: Lightning Libby [blue version of Burning Blaze] and Chaos Control 2.0

RP'ed by PhoenixFlames

Sidenote: if anyone else wants custom characters like cruisie, PM me, I can make them for you.

Last edited by SoxPaws on 7/14/2010, 5:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by acruisie 7/12/2010, 12:44 pm

((Thanks for the character, it's perfect!)
acruisie
acruisie
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Sonic the Hedgehog, the adventures continue... Siggy

Please click my adopts!

Female Posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by SoxPaws 7/12/2010, 3:46 pm

Sidenote: your welcome! Glad you like her!
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 7/14/2010, 5:08 pm

SoxPaws wrote:Sonic the Hedgehog, the adventures continue... Libbyt11
Name: Libby
Species: Wolf
Nickname(s): Lib, Liz
Personality: Shy, secretive, sweet, caring, [also has a crush on Sonic]
Abilities: Lightning Libby [blue version of Burning Blaze] and Chaos Control 2.0

Sidenote: if anyone else wants custom characters like cruisie, PM me, I can make them for you.

Thanks for the charrie! I love it!
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 704

Back to top Go down

Post by SoxPaws 7/16/2010, 8:09 pm

[Thanks!]

Sorry for the wait, girls.

We have a little slow progress delema here. You see, I'm trying to round up all the templates for the charries, but it's going slow. But if anyone else joins, I would please request that we start using the original Sonic Team characters, okay? (:

-Libby
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 7/16/2010, 9:52 pm

Sure. =3
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by SoxPaws 7/17/2010, 3:55 pm

Thanks.

Just put up Shadow's template, but I got a few more to go. I might ask if you two would take multiple roles? If you choose a charrie you don't know much about, I can always PM you some info, and some quotes. Kay?

Please consider taking multiple roles--it would help a lot!
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 7/17/2010, 11:20 pm

Alright! Uhm, I don't know much about anyone. Could you tell me some about Blaze?
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by SoxPaws 7/18/2010, 9:53 am

Blaze? Well, I wasn't originally putting her in this RP, because we have too many characters already. The characters in this RP are listed on the previous page. Very Happy
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 7/18/2010, 2:01 pm

Oh, right. Cx How about...Amy?
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by SoxPaws 7/18/2010, 5:58 pm

Okay! I'll PM you more about her, stay tuned! Very Happy
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 7/19/2010, 1:32 pm

Yay! Ok, thanks.
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by SoxPaws 7/23/2010, 5:49 pm

SoxPaws wrote:-BEFORE THE ADVENTURE-

"Ahhh," Sonic sat back in the soft grass and hiked one leg over the other. This was one of those days where he didn't have to do anything to save the world, and he loved it. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Tails talking to Knuckles, and overheard something from their conversation. "He can't leave! Not when we still need him!" "Tails," Knuckles made a face, "he...he doesn't belong with us. We can't force him to stay. Sure, we might need him, but if it's his decision to leave, then we have to respect it." "No way! I'm not respecting his decisions anymore! he doesn't care about any of us, does he?" "Tails! Calm down! It's not your choice to make for him." But Tails ignored Knuckles and stormed away. "Agh, I guess I'll have to tell everyone then." Knuckles grumbled, and sat down next to Sonic. "Shadow's leaving." "Why would he do that?" Twilight asked, as she was sitting on the other side of Sonic. Secretly, she thought, Leaving? That hedgehog is going to be missed be all of us...especially me. He's so cute! "Well Twilight, aparently he's had enough of us, and he's going back to Space Colloney ARK." Knuckles replied. "Didn't like him much, anyway." Scoffed Twilight. But the moment she said it, she knew it came out to harsh. "Hey! He fights alongside us through every battle!" "I know, I know." Twilight waved a hand, and stood up. Now she needed to catch Shadow alone, so she could talk to him in private.
Okay, let's take it from here. Very Happy

We're gonna play this RP a little differently from normal RP's, okay? Cuz I'm a noob at this, XD so we're just gonna do it my way. Laughing (I'll just play all the other characters. If/when someone else joined, they could take over a character.)

"I still don't get it." Sonic kicked at a rock and triied to control his temper. "I know, Sonic, we're gonna miss him, aren't we, Twilght?" Tails winked at Twilight and raised an eyebrow.
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down