The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Even FURTHER Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog

2 posters

Go down

The Even FURTHER Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Empty The Even FURTHER Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog

Post by SoxPaws 7/16/2010, 8:30 pm

Yep, Sonic's back for another book!

Enjoy! (;

The Even Further Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog

A mysterious villain is hunting down the Sonic Team. It wasn’t bad at first, but then it became serious. Who could be cruel enough to perform this evil deed; and where will he strike next?
In this adventure you’ll learn about speaking up, being careful when choosing words, knowing your limits, forgiveness, honesty, and that humor can only be funny for so long until it becomes a problem.

“DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG..? [CHAPTER 1]

“That wasn’t funny!” A voice laughed. “Yes it was!! That was hilarious! And I’m going to do it again sometime!” “Hey! Get back here! You’d better help me down from here...Aw man. Jeez, I hate wilderness.” “Need a hand?” Sonic asked as he walked into the clearing. “Yeah, I guess so.” Sonic took off his backpack, pulled out a pocketknife, and cut the rope to the snare trap. “Oof!” Knuckles fell to the ground with a THUD. “How did you get up there, anyway?” Sonic inquired as he pulled Knuckles to his feet. Knuckles brushed the burrs and brambles out of his fur and replied sheepishly, “Someone pushed me from behind.” “Who?” “Shadow.” “That doesn’t sound like him. He’s usually pretty serious about missions. Are you sure it was him? Maybe it was someone who looked like him.” “I’m telling you, I saw him plain as day. Everyone knows that Shadow likes jokes.” “Well, we’d better get back to camp. You hungry?” “Sure am.” “Well then, let’s go!” They ran back to the campsite where Amy, Tails, Cream, Cheese, and Shadow were unpacking their bags. “Knuckles, what took you so long? We had to talk Sonic into going out looking for you!” “I was a little ‘caught up’ in the situation.” “Hey Shadow,” Sonic asked, “Did you by any chance play a joke on anyone today?” Shadow shot Sonic a look of confusion, and shook his head. Sonic took off his backpack and dropped it on the ground. Then he yawned and said, “Well, it’s gettin’ pretty late, don’t ya’ think? I’m gonna hit the sack. G’night.” Then, Rouge flew down from the trees carrying a coil of rope. “Where were you?” Amy asked her. “You’ve been gone almost all evening!” “I was rock-climbing.” “Why rock-climb when you can fly?” Amy asked. “Because, rock-climbing is good exercise.” “Well, I’m going to get some sleep too.” Amy said, and lay down in the grass. Eventually, everyone got to bed, except Shadow. He stayed up most of the night pondering just why he had been accused...and for what reason? “What did I do?” He asked himself. “And how come if I did something, I can’t remember what it is?” But finally, out of sheer exhaustion, he collapsed in the soft grass and fell asleep.
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

The Even FURTHER Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Siggy The Even FURTHER Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Siggy
The Even FURTHER Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog SiggyThe Even FURTHER Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Siggy
The Even FURTHER Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog SiggyThe Even FURTHER Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Siggy

Please click my TwigAdopts!
Female Posts : 956

http://www.orchardvalley.net/libby/

Back to top Go down

The Even FURTHER Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Empty Re: The Even FURTHER Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog

Post by shadowsowner888 7/17/2010, 1:41 pm

o_O Cream and Cheese? Never heard of those two before . . .

Lol, it's off to a good start! x3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Even FURTHER Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog 1312The Even FURTHER Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog 2412The Even FURTHER Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog 3349The Even FURTHER Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog 3548The Even FURTHER Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Even FURTHER Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Empty Re: The Even FURTHER Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog

Post by SoxPaws 7/17/2010, 1:53 pm

Thanks!
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

The Even FURTHER Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Siggy The Even FURTHER Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Siggy

Please click my TwigAdopts!
Female Posts : 956

http://www.orchardvalley.net/libby/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down