The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amanda's Archive~ HYPERNESS AND PAPER TOWELS~

Go down

Amanda's Archive~ HYPERNESS AND PAPER TOWELS~ Empty Amanda's Archive~ HYPERNESS AND PAPER TOWELS~

Post by Jesus4Eternity 8/30/2009, 9:00 pm

Yes, people, I am random today! Let's see..today...

The camera's not on!

Oh, okay! afro

???

IT'S AN AWESOME SMILE! afro afro afro afro afro

Whatever. *turns camera on*

Yay! cheesy

Anyway, I was hyper today. nod

We went to Church this morning, and it was combined service, 'casue it's teh fifth Sunday. I introduced my friend Erin to my grandparents... smiley
My dad left with my grandpa so he could go to work tomorrow....um...I did my violin today, and I must have been in a trance or something, 'casue I didn't even notice how long I was playing for a while! idjut
And, um...oh, at Youth, I was all hyper. I had a taco tortilla with cheese, and a brownie, adn 2 pieces of chocolate cake. I was crazy. stoopid crazy
So, after the lesson, my froend Erin and I (the same Erin as above) were playing on these scooter things, and she put a chair on them. But we weren't allowed so we kept pulling each other and racing. I kept falling backwards and then she got me a wet paper towel, so I hit her with it. Then I ran around the gym hitting her with it. angelic
Oh, and, we were running, and I hit this guy I like with it and ran away, and it stuck to his shirt, then fell off. nod
Me iz hyper. *hits camera man with wet paper towel*
Hey!
Smile

So, ya. That's all. Bye!

*turns camera off*

WAIT! I forgot something!

But you said....

Just turn it back on!

*sigh* stoopid *turns camera back on*

RANDOM SMILE TIME!

cheesy shocked cool idjut lipsrsealed nod smitten stoopid tongue smug righton hysterical crazy Surprised Shocked Laughing Razz Embarassed Exclamation Question Arrow What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops tongue silent pale alien bounce rabbit affraid pig Basketball cheers bom Sleep sunny albino santa cherry geek study scratch afro lol!

YAY!
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Amanda's Archive~ HYPERNESS AND PAPER TOWELS~ Siggy
Amanda's Archive~ HYPERNESS AND PAPER TOWELS~ SiggyAmanda's Archive~ HYPERNESS AND PAPER TOWELS~ Siggy
Amanda's Archive~ HYPERNESS AND PAPER TOWELS~ SiggyAmanda's Archive~ HYPERNESS AND PAPER TOWELS~ Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down