The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WUZZ UP! its MHF! aka mrhappyfan from WI! creator of Fly With Me! lol. I am hyper. sorry guys. ok! hiya! long title!

+5
Komoda
Malicious Nightmares
iGrievous
SaddleClub
Moony
9 posters

Go down

WUZZ UP! its MHF! aka mrhappyfan from WI! creator of Fly With Me! lol. I am hyper. sorry guys. ok! hiya! long title! Empty WUZZ UP! its MHF! aka mrhappyfan from WI! creator of Fly With Me! lol. I am hyper. sorry guys. ok! hiya! long title!

Post by Moony 8/31/2009, 6:25 pm

hey peoplez!
its julia! MHF from wi!
Wellz, my name is julia, nickname jules..
heres my list of faves!

Fave Website- Webkinzinsider. and probly now this website.
Fave Books- Harry Potter. DURRR.
Ok.. not very many.
Fave Band- Jonas Bros.
Fave singer- Jason Mraz! and miley cyrus.
Face food- steak and mac n cheese.

I edited the blue, as it is exclusive for mods. It is now darker blue.

-Have fun, iGrievous.
Moony
Moony
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

twigadopts dislike me.
Female Posts : 309

http://moony.fourmotion.net

Back to top Go down

WUZZ UP! its MHF! aka mrhappyfan from WI! creator of Fly With Me! lol. I am hyper. sorry guys. ok! hiya! long title! Empty Re: WUZZ UP! its MHF! aka mrhappyfan from WI! creator of Fly With Me! lol. I am hyper. sorry guys. ok! hiya! long title!

Post by SaddleClub 8/31/2009, 6:26 pm

Welcome to Twig!! Smile

Just letting you know, you can't use that color blue. It's just for mods. Wink
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

WUZZ UP! its MHF! aka mrhappyfan from WI! creator of Fly With Me! lol. I am hyper. sorry guys. ok! hiya! long title! Empty Re: WUZZ UP! its MHF! aka mrhappyfan from WI! creator of Fly With Me! lol. I am hyper. sorry guys. ok! hiya! long title!

Post by iGrievous 8/31/2009, 7:50 pm

Welcome to the forums! But Saddle was right, blue is just for moderators, so keep that in mind.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/31/2009, 8:04 pm

Brilliant title. XD

Welcome to Twig! don't tell your friends "I joined Twig!" they'll think your insane.. trust me. XD
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/31/2009, 8:18 pm

I like Jason and Miley as well. Welcome to the guild! It's such a great site. Smile
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/31/2009, 10:17 pm

Welcome to Twig, Julia! ^^ I LOVE Jason and Miley and the JoBros. You have great taste in music! I hope you'll enjoy it here. Smile
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

WUZZ UP! its MHF! aka mrhappyfan from WI! creator of Fly With Me! lol. I am hyper. sorry guys. ok! hiya! long title! 1312WUZZ UP! its MHF! aka mrhappyfan from WI! creator of Fly With Me! lol. I am hyper. sorry guys. ok! hiya! long title! 2412WUZZ UP! its MHF! aka mrhappyfan from WI! creator of Fly With Me! lol. I am hyper. sorry guys. ok! hiya! long title! 3349WUZZ UP! its MHF! aka mrhappyfan from WI! creator of Fly With Me! lol. I am hyper. sorry guys. ok! hiya! long title! 3548WUZZ UP! its MHF! aka mrhappyfan from WI! creator of Fly With Me! lol. I am hyper. sorry guys. ok! hiya! long title! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 9/1/2009, 2:40 pm

Welcome to Twig! Aren't you a part of my HP Club on WI?
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4701

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 9/1/2009, 2:41 pm

Welcome! Smile I love Jason and Miley, too!
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 9/1/2009, 4:58 pm

Hi MHF! It's me, Lolo12. Smile But you already knew that smug Welcome to Twig!
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 868

Back to top Go down

Post by Moony 9/2/2009, 10:19 am

twilighter3000 wrote:Welcome to Twig! Aren't you a part of my HP Club on WI?

Twisted Evil bwhaha!
lol, devil nodding smiley/
yea, i am xD flower flower dude!
Moony
Moony
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

twigadopts dislike me.
Female Posts : 309

http://moony.fourmotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down