The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventures of Hyper Piper and Francesca [finished] Last Part Added!

+5
SaddleClub
Nightowl
Jinx
shadowsowner888
merry312
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Adventures of Hyper Piper and Francesca [finished] Last Part Added! Empty The Adventures of Hyper Piper and Francesca [finished] Last Part Added!

Post by merry312 7/1/2009, 3:26 pm

Maturity: There is throwing clothes and shoes and food and one kick but that is it. Smile
Fantasy: A "spell" but it really isn't a spell. So, no fantasy. Smile

Author's Note:
Ok, I am almost done with this story. Smile I just have a few more paragraphs to go. It developed because I was bored of writing my regular story so I decided to free write. Smile Then it started to get longer, and longer, and longer. It is almost 2,000 words! Smile So, that is why I kept writing it and here it is. It doesn't have chapters so I will just post several paragraphs at a time. Smile And I will make it so you will be able to tell when I post more. Smile

- Merry Smile, Author of The Adventures of Hyper Piper and Francesca

News:

*I finally finished TAOHPAF (The Adventures of Hyper Piper and Francesca) and it is a short story! Very Happy I just need to edit it! Smile Yay!

*I am going to make a sequel! xD Yay! It is going to be about her little brother named Chipper Skipper. Haha!

Once upon a time there was a cute little girl named Piper. But most people called
her Hyper Piper.
She wore a pink, frilly dress and had her shiny, brown hair in extremely high pigtails. And she always was licking the biggest lollipop.She had freckles scattered across her round face and sparkly blue eyes. And she was missing her two front teeth.

The story behind her nickname, Hyper Piper, is that she is always bouncing off the walls! She ran around the house, tearing up the carpet. She jumped on the waterbeds, making water spurt out and ruin the carpeting that she already tore up and almost flood the house. She tried to balance on the plasma screen TV and scratched it up with her old mary janes. She pretended she was an out of control wildcat and clawed at the walls, peeling off the wallpaper and scratching off the paint.

Her mother was not happy with this behavior and often said in her high-pitched squeaky voice. “Now Piper we don’t- Oh! You are so cute! Your dimples so merry! Your pink little cheeks and your nose like a cherry!” Sally Sue Sammy Single Sorry could not bear herself! The big problem was that Piper’s dimples, freckles, and funny little pixie smile so funny and cute that all of the adults that glared at her in restaurants, when she tore up the menus and danced on the tables, and all of the grown ups that yelled at her in grocery stores, when she knocked everything off the shelves and crashed grocery carts into people, ended up running up to her pinching her cheeks and saying how cute she was. It was like she set a spell on everyone she looked at. Kind of like Medusa except she didn’t turn people to stone. She just set an “Awww! Look how cute she looks with her frilly dress and Mary Janes!” spell.

One day at the clothing store, while everyone was pinching her cheeks, a woman broke out of her spell.
Francesca was 20 years of age and wore bright red lipstick, blue eye shadow and a blue sundress. She had golden curls and blue eyes and knew much better than to be put on a silly spell by a 6 year old. She wanted to get everyone out of that spell!
Piper had been crashing clothing racks into each other, pulling and ripping merchandise off of shelves and racks and then stampeding all over the store, leaving piles off clothes on the walkways so people would trip and break off heels on their shiny shoes and now people were saying stuff like “She is too cute for words. I am going to take her home for cookies.” And “NO! I am going to take her home for ice cream sundaes!” Now people were fighting in the department store! FASHION EMERGENCY!
People were throwing merchandise! Frannie (Francesca) ducked as she saw a fur coat and a pair of black 4” heels flying towards her head. Just then a woman wearing a suit kicked Frannie in the shin! “You know what?!” Frannie used her limited Tae Kwan Do skills to make the woman wearing a suit back off. The woman backed away slowing. Francesca straitened out her sundress, satisfied with her still weak karate chops.
She then yelled, “STOP!”
That made everyone revive from the spell. They then turned their heads to look at Piper’s now changing face.
It was changing from a sweet smile to an astonished expression.
All of the shoppers formed an angry mob, grabbed merchandise in both hands and started to run after Piper! Unfortunately for the mob, Piper was a very fast runner considering she ran around the house day after day nonstop!
Francesca in the lead held a rhinestone purse in one hand and some running shorts in the other. The department store was connected to the mall so they soon ran out into the main part of the mall.
Employees from the department store quickly followed the mob as several alarms went off because of the mob carrying so much unpaid for merchandise.
People getting fitted for shoes or getting a massage watched the mob sprint after the little girl in the pink frilly dress, the shiny Mary Janes, and carrying the famous giant lollipop, Piper.
Hyper Piper ran past restaurants and hair salons and toy stores all where the shoppers and employees distractedly joined the angry mob.
So many alarms sounded in the two-story mall that Piper had to plug her ears while she dashed around the mall.
Just then the old song “You and Me Against the World” started playing ironically. Piper felt like she was alone against the world- or the shopping mall!
The angry mob was hysterical and hyper as they were angry! That is what made them a legendary “angry mob”. At this point the entire mall was chasing after her!
Francesca made various weird shouts and calls. “GHAAAA!!!!!!!!!” as she charged after Piper.
Soon they all ran out of the mall and onto the streets. Cars honked but the people in them ended up getting out of their cars and joining the mob. Everyone in the town joined the mob.
Once the owner of the local thrift shop joined the back of the mob. Piper ran in there and slammed the door. She locked it quickly and pulled down all of the shades. She could hear the angry mob pounding on the door. Just then Piper heard a click! Francesca must have used one of her hairspray-covered bobby pins to unlock the door! Frannie then pushed herself in, closed the door and safety locked it! (A special type of locking that makes bobby pins, bobby pins and not keys.)
Francesca glared at Piper.
“I have heard lots about you!” she said and cackled evilly.
Frannie grabbed a red, patchwork purse and started chasing after Piper with it. Old peppermints flew out of the purse as they ran around in a circle. If you were plainly looking at them you wouldn’t be able to tell if Frannie was chasing Piper or Piper was chasing Frannie. Piper’s frilly dress bounced up in down as she skipped around in the dog chase.
Just then Frannie said. “I am tired of this chasing can we just have a clothes fight?” and then Piper said “Sure! That sounds like fun!”
So then there were dress shirts, stained I <3 NY shirts, dresses, bowties, pink overalls, weird looking gold and shiny jumpsuits, there were even frilly dresses like Pipers! Piper threw some underwear that landed on Francesca’s polished little head.
“THAT’S IT!” Apparently the underwear was too much!
Francesca took and old, stained and giant t-shirt that said “H2O Polo” on it and threw it at Piper’s face. Luckily, Piper ducked before it hit her. Just to make Frannie mad, Piper took some old lipstick and scribbled it on Frannie’s face. “AHHH! That is not my color!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Frannie chased after her but ended up tripping on something Piper intentionally put there so that her heel would break off. It worked.
Piper started running around the shop taking eye shadow and throwing it at Frannie. Then she took a container of baby powder and threw it at Frannie’s hair. When it hit her hair a puff of white powder went up in the air and then covered Francesca’s hair.
“Ha ha! You look like a granny!”
“I AM TWENTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Frannie ran around furiously.
What else could go wrong? Her make up was messed up, the shade of lipstick that looked worst on her was scribbled across her face, her heels on her stilettos were broken off, and now she had gray hair like a grandma!
By then Piper was having the time of her life, being as hyper as she had ever been before. She ripped clothes and threw bowties and pushed racks of clothes together and was running around happily breaking merchandise. This was her favorite hobby.
“Why can’t you be a sweet little girl and just sit in a chair and read all day or play outside with your friends!”
Piper quickly plopped down on the floor. “I don’t have any friends…” she said sadly.
“That is OK.” Francesca said. “I don’t either. “
Just then they both said at the same time “Just kidding!” “I have my dog that runs after me in the house everyday.” Frannie looked terrified. Just another hyper animal in their household. “I have all of my friends that wear amazing make up like me and stilettos and…” Frannie trailed off as Piper smirked. Frannie stared back at Piper. “Oh.. it’s on..”
They started throwing whatever they could find in the shop. Piper ducked under a desk to find a superman lunch box! Perfect! She thought. She opened up the metal box and found a can of Coke, a burger, yogurt, chips, and cake. Piper shook the coke a lot then opened it in Francesca’s direction. It shot out right at her face. The coke dripped off of her hair and chin while she glared in Piper’s direction, even though she couldn’t see her under the desk. Piper’s new rule that Frannie needed to learn was:

#1) Always keep your nemesis in sight.

Frannie was about to pull Piper out from behind the desk when Piper took the cake and threw it at her. Then she threw the burger… and then the chips. Piper peeled off the tab for the yogurt scooped some out with her hand and threw it at Frannie. She deserves it she thought. Being a snob and all.

With all of this commotion they forgot all about the rest of the angry mob outside. Piper ran over to the door and pulled up the blinds. Several noses were pressed against the glass as waiting eyes looked in. Then laughter arose of course because of how Francesca looked. She shrieked and then hid behind a clothing rack. Piper waved at all of the people focused on her. They had calmed down and now just rolled their eyes. She pulled down the blinds again and turned to Francesca. “Are you done fighting or not?” “I don’t know.” She thought and then pounced towards Piper. She had to get back at her for all of the food. The fighting was endless. Frannie found a gallon of water and threw it at Piper. So now Piper’s dress was soaking wet. But she didn’t mind. She liked being wet. Except for the fact that your clothes cling to you. They ran around in circles for the thousandth time. Then they stopped. “I am getting kind of tired of this.” Francesca said. “Me too.” Piper agreed. So they skipped out into the endless crowd. They pushed their way through as one person said, “They survived! Three cheers!” And then came a loud “Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray!” Francesca looked proud of her survival status. She kept skipping with Piper as they went deeper into the crowd. Piper skipped so high she almost touched the sky. Her hyperness was getting the better of herself again. People backed away to make a path for the 20-year-old fashion emergency and the approximately 6-year-old hyper child. They kept skipping, one person higher than the other, and I am sure you can guess who the higher one was. The crowd cheered, whooped, and hollered. Not many could believe that Francesca could survive those endless hours of dealing with Piper. It was truly amazing in the town of Bedsberry. Francesca was aware of why the crowd was cheering but she didn’t mind. All she minded was that her feet hurt because skipping in high heels with a broken off heel hurts a lot. Piper, wearing her scratched up Mary Janes, was getting a rash from her dress being wet and rubbing against her pale skin.
Now, you would think that Hyper Piper would have learned not to be so hyper any more and be a good little girl. Well, you are wrong. After this “fun” day, Piper just got even more hyper! Her mother and Francesca got to know each other and vented to each other about how annoying and wild Hyper Piper truly was. On the outside she was an extremely wild girl but on the inside she was just another 6-year-old girl- I think.

Last edited by merry312 on 9/29/2009, 10:23 am; edited 8 times in total
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Hyper Piper and Francesca [finished] Last Part Added! Empty Re: The Adventures of Hyper Piper and Francesca [finished] Last Part Added!

Post by shadowsowner888 7/1/2009, 5:52 pm

This is nice. XD It's like not totally messed up, but it's funny!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Adventures of Hyper Piper and Francesca [finished] Last Part Added! 1312The Adventures of Hyper Piper and Francesca [finished] Last Part Added! 2412The Adventures of Hyper Piper and Francesca [finished] Last Part Added! 3349The Adventures of Hyper Piper and Francesca [finished] Last Part Added! 3548The Adventures of Hyper Piper and Francesca [finished] Last Part Added! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Hyper Piper and Francesca [finished] Last Part Added! Empty Re: The Adventures of Hyper Piper and Francesca [finished] Last Part Added!

Post by merry312 7/1/2009, 7:07 pm

Thx Shadow!! Very Happy
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 7/1/2009, 8:25 pm

Reminds me of San
XD
I love it.
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely
'Cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel
Or just the train?~Tidal wave, Owl city.
Female Posts : 3205

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17481697803

Back to top Go down

Post by merry312 7/1/2009, 9:51 pm

Thanks! Smile
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by merry312 7/3/2009, 9:10 am

Want me to write more? Smile
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl 7/6/2009, 1:54 pm

I love it Merry! Very Happy
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1041

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/6/2009, 2:11 pm

I love this! Smile
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 7/6/2009, 3:08 pm

This is great! I love it! Very Happy
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

The Adventures of Hyper Piper and Francesca [finished] Last Part Added! Siggy
Female Posts : 2460

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 7/7/2009, 7:18 pm

Ooh, good job! I can't wait to see where this is going!
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4701

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl 7/7/2009, 7:50 pm

You must write more! Very Happy
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1041

Back to top Go down

Post by merry312 7/8/2009, 10:40 am

OK! Very Happy I will in a sec! Smile
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by merry312 7/8/2009, 10:43 am

Updated! Very Happy
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/8/2009, 12:08 pm

XD This is getting intersting. I like this story. Smile
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by merry312 7/8/2009, 12:42 pm

Thanks! xD
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/8/2009, 12:50 pm

Swelcome! Smile
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/9/2009, 9:29 am

Hilarious new part! XD I LOVED it.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Adventures of Hyper Piper and Francesca [finished] Last Part Added! 1312The Adventures of Hyper Piper and Francesca [finished] Last Part Added! 2412The Adventures of Hyper Piper and Francesca [finished] Last Part Added! 3349The Adventures of Hyper Piper and Francesca [finished] Last Part Added! 3548The Adventures of Hyper Piper and Francesca [finished] Last Part Added! 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by merry312 7/9/2009, 10:26 am

Thanks Shadow! xD I will write more later or tomorrow maybe.
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 7/11/2009, 12:16 am

Love the new part!!! Write more please!
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2460

Back to top Go down

Post by merry312 7/31/2009, 10:30 am

Updated! Smile New part!
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/31/2009, 10:32 am

hysterical Nice job!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by merry312 7/31/2009, 10:36 am

Thanks! Smile I kind of got the thrift shop idea from an episode of JONAS. xD
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/31/2009, 10:38 am

OMG. Seriously? XD Cus I think I kinda had that picture in my head. I loved that episode!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by merry312 7/31/2009, 10:47 am

I know! xD That thrift shop is the one I think of in my story. I liked that one too. Very Happy
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by merry312 7/31/2009, 10:48 am

OK, I know this is off topic but you got the smilies from WI! grin
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next