The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gaurdian! A real life Naruto fanfic!! *finished* 11-17 added

3 posters

Go down

The Gaurdian! A real life Naruto fanfic!! *finished* 11-17 added Empty The Gaurdian! A real life Naruto fanfic!! *finished* 11-17 added

Post by UchihaGirl1135 6/24/2009, 12:07 am

This is a Naruto Fanfiction that is real life like. Plus it has some scenes like Twilight. Enjoy! Very Happy
Maturity: Some kissing, and crushes.
Violence: fights, so there will be some blood, however i won't go into excessive, gory, nauseating detail.
Fantasy: Naruto stuff like Jutsu's, Chakra.

Chapter One
A New Day

A couple of weeks past by after my mothers death and I was staying with my brother Thomas, so then he suggested I should move with my dad in a city of Chicago because Thomas worked overtime allot at the hospital and I was only 16 oh boy. My dad was a doctor like Thomas there, and I will be seeing some of my old friends soon.

"Kiera where are you!" Thomas came running to with my book bag at the airport
"Thanks, where was it" I said questionly
"It was by the ticket counter" he said gasping for breath. "It looks like there boarding you better hurry or you have to stay with me for another week" he said.
"I’ll miss you Thomas" I said with a big hug.

I went in the line after hugging my brother and saying goodbyes. I got in the plane, and took my sketchbook out of my book bag and looked at my drawings I did. My favorite one was the anime character I made up when I was 11, but I was over with that stuff. The plane landed after a long trip, I got off and I saw my dad. I was so happy to see him!!! When we got to the house I saw a nice silver Chevy Camaro with bow on top...
"Dad what’s this?" I said with a blank face.
"A homecoming present for you Kiera." He said with a Grin on his face
"Really! It’s for me Awesome!!!" I was jumping with joy.
"Don't drive it yet it’s late and you need to get sleep for school." He said walking in the house.
As I walked in I knew theirs going to be something weird going on this year and I couldn't put a finger to it...
To be continued on ch.2...

Chapter 2
School Day

The day started normal in the school, I was looking for my math class until I heard a familiar voice.
"You’re Kiera Watson" The boy said. I turned around.
"Carson is that you?" I said in astonishment.
"Yeah!" Carson said happily with a Grin on his face. “It’s been a long time Kiera!”
Me a Carson had math the same period, and we talked during it the whole time until Mr. Blain called on me for the answer of the question we didn't pay attention too. Until then we went to lunch Carson introduced me to his friends Emily and Conner. Then they three started to talk and I was quiet. To keep me entertained I took out my sketchbook and looked at my old drawing then I saw it, it was him. It was my anime character from the sixth grade well I didn't know it was him, but it looked like him. He was hanging out with his friends, who looked like some people I’ve seen before when I was younger.
"Hey Carson who is that guy over their?" I asked
"Oh him, he's new, um I think his name is Haruno," he said with a blank face.
"Haruno, that’s a Japanese name right?" I said.
"Yeah, everyone thinks him and his buddies are different. Like from Japan, but I think they’re from here like us, " Carson said.
"Really, but hey, compare this drawing to him they look so alike." I said
After the astonishing lunch, Chemistry was horrifying, sat right next to Haruno he smiled at me like he knew me or something, it was freaky.
"Hi" he said while I slowly turned my head.
"Hello" I said franticly.
"You’re Kiara Watson" he said
"No I’m Kiera not Kiara,” I Said Madly. said embarrassed.
"Sorry, you kind of remind me of someone I knew" He
The bell rang and I spent the rest of the periods with him but not sitting next to me. After school I was freaking out! I knew this was going to be a great or a horrible year.

Chapter 3
The Attack

A week pasted and I was to shy to talk to Haruno in Chemistry class. I got out of my car and i was walking into the school, then i heard rustling in the bushes in the woods.
I just stood there in confusion “Humph, it’s probably a rabbit”
Then all of a sudden a animal came running towards to me, I couldn't tell what animal it was because it was so fast. The animal pounces to get me then in a flash someone got in front of me it was Haruno. It was a fight I stood there and watched it. The dog pounced back at him while Haruno was in a bad position and then I heard a snap. Haruno was lying on the ground. I clenched my fist and ran up to the wolf while it was distracted and kicked it as hard as I can then punched it. The dog let out a big yelp, and limped away.
“Ow, I think it’s broken, ” He sat up with his hands on his leg. I saw bite marks and deep scratches on his arms and legs.
“I’ll call for help” I took my cell phone out and called 911, the ambulance came quickly.
"Haruno everything’s going to be ok... And thank you." I said worriedly
He just looked at me then smiled.
A crowd of people came and surrounded us asking use what happened. I said nothing, but stood there.
My dad came”Kiera get in the car now!”
"But what about my car!"
"Just get in! I'll get it later" We went to the hospital quickly.
"Dad I’m ok" I said
"Kiera honey I know your ok, but I’m just taking you just incase anything happens." He said with a worried face.
We got there and raced to Haruno's room.
"Hey how are you?" Once i got into his room.
"I’m fine, just a few deep cuts and a broken leg." He said with a hurt face.
"Just a few...” I paused “you were fighting a mean wolf that almost killed you!" I said in a high voice.
"I fought one before in my life, that’s why I don’t get hurt easily." still with a hurt voice.
“When? How? Who taught you how to fight vicious things like that?” I yelled. He was quiet. “So!”
Haruno slowly sat up. “I’m sorry” I knew he wasn’t going to say anything, so I kept quiet. I sat on the chair
Next to his bed, and I looked at him.
Haruno somehow felt like a friend a Guardian Angel to me, I don’t know why. He just does. My only question was why is he protecting me?

Chapter 4
The Truth

I was still at the hospital with Haruno chatting, and somehow arguing sometimes. I kind of got along with him, he seemed to be like my brother Thomas. He always made me laugh with his funny stories. Then I heard my dad calling me.
“Kiera! It’s time to go. You need to start on your makeup up work, you missed today” I completely forgot about school. I looked at Haruno, he looked sad that I was leaving.
"Um Haruno can I ask you a few questions before I leave?" I asked.
"Sure, why?" he said with a funny look, and his face cheered up.
“Just to know stuff about you" I scratched my head, and thought about it.
"How come your parents didn't know about the attack?" I asked.
A sad look came upon his face and he looked down. His long black silky hair covered his cute face. He looked back up at me.
"My family… my whole family was killed by my friend a few years ago, and i lived alone ever since...." He was sad, I wished i never said that question it. “I’m sorry”
“It’s ok, Kiera.”
"Why did you friend do that?" I asked.
he looked at ,e with face a pitiful face. Then he was angry. He squeezed the covers of his bed
"My friend was ordered to do it.. By the town" I was in shock when he said that, I wodered why, but I kept those question for later.
"One more question… why are you protecting me? Why from that wolf, and why there?"
He looked at me with big astonished eyes then looked down. He sighed.
“I’m protecting you because you are my sister; you are her soul that forgot me. Plus that wolf was no ordinary wolf that wolf was sent to kill or capture you by and organization called "The Seven Paths of Pain" And if it got you it would of taking everything you had your sketchbook your notes everything for something, you were a key for something I don’t know about. I think destruction" He said looking at me.
“How am I the Key?” I asked
He just looked at me clueless. “I don’t know how, but we may find out in the future.”
I stood there. I turned around and went towards the door. “Bye Haruno.” I
“Bye Kiera” He replied back. I turned around the corner, and headed out the front door. Got my car keys, and got into my car. I sat there for a few minutes thinking. I knew Haruno, needed someone to love and be with a family, and care for him. I wanted to help him badly. I turned on my car, and drove back home.

Chapter 5
A New Start

A few days pasted and everything is fine, Haruno got check out of the hospital. My dad went to work as always. I was alone at my house every afternoon doing my homework. One day I remembered that Haruno said that he lived alone, and that brought me up a idea. ? When my dad came home I asked
"Dad, can my friend Haruno live with us? I mean because he lives alone, and his parents were killed. PLEASE!!" I said with big puppy eyes.
"Well... Ummm.... I don't know Kiera,” he said with a look.
"Please dad Haruno needs a home with a family again, he's all alone with a broken leg. In a rusty old house" I did the puppy eyes again.
“Fine ok, go ask him if he would like to live with us for a while" He said with a sly smile.
“Till college”
“Yes Kiera, till college.” He sighed!
I was jumping for glee! I went to my room, and studied for my chemistry test. Then went to bed.
The next day at school was good I waited till lunch because in chemistry we had a big test and we couldn't talk, or we get a zero for our score, oh boy. Lunch came and rushed to Haruno’s table and pulled him out of his chair.
“Kiera what are you doing?!” I yelled at me grabbing his crutches. His friends looked at us. I dragged him towards the bathrooms, where nobody was. Haruno struggled back up.
"Why did you get me up so fast, and why are you so excited?" he said with a mad look. I was smiling, a stupid smile.
"Haruno you have a bad leg, and your alone do you want to stay at my house like.. As a brother? Please. My house is huge!" I asked with the face.(it always worked). Then a grin came upon his face, I knew it was a yes.
"Sure, I stay there it will be ten times better that living at my place, its a mess there." he said still with that grin.
The rest of the day went well and I was excited and eager to go home. After classes, we were hanging out with our buddies as always. I looked over at Haruno’s group of friends, one of them was really cute. My face turned red when he looked at me.
“Kiera, are we going?” I shook my head, “Yeah, sorry, lets go.” We headed towards my car, and we both got in.
“Sweet ride” Haruno commented
“Thanks, so where’s your house?” He pointed out where he lived, it was close by. We got there, and he was right his house is a mess... Haruno got some of his clothes and some other stuff I don't know about. I helped him pack his clothes, and shove them in the car. We got to my house, and I showed him around, and then took him to his room. The guest room was big and nice for him to stay in, he liked it.We unpacked his stuff. Then hanged around the house.
The days went by and thing were different and better. Haruno help me with my homework, helped around the house, and he was polite. My dad bought an Xbox for us to play with. We got Halo for it, and he always beat me.
“That’s not fair!” I yealled in complaint!
“It’s fair to me!” He laughed. I Stuck out my tongue at him, he did it back at me.
I was going to have a fun year with him!

Chapter 6
Snowball Fight

A month went by and everything is going well. Haruno's leg healed up, he was so happy to be out of that boot. We were on Christmas break, and two full weeks of no school, what a relief. The weather up in Chicago was FREEZING!! It go's down to 2 degrees sometimes BRRRR!! Haruno ignored the freezing weather he always wore a plain T-Shirt outside with his jacket on. Christmas was the next day and i was so excited, Haruno just watched me like I was a very hyper Jack Russell going after a squirrel.
"I can't believe Christmas is already a day ahead!" i said in a High pitched voice.
" Why are you so excited its just Christmas, plus i haven't seen you so happy ever since i moved here." Haruno said staring at me with his cute confused face.
" Im so happy because we might get a puppy for Christmas. I always wanted one!" I said with a wide grin.
" We what do you mean we?" he still had his face.
" For me and you. Two pups to be exact." I still had my funny grin.
A crooked smile came across his cute face.
"I always wanted a German shepherd since I was little, a white one." He said.
“Ooh those are great dogs the white ones are so beautiful. I want a little Yorkie, there so cute! I said with my eyes closed with a big smile. I looked outside, and the ground was covered in deep snow. We went outside in the snow to play, it was windy too. Haruno opened the door, and the wind blew inside and black shaggy hair went all over his face. I giggled, and he turned around with a mad look,, and grunted. I still giggled. We got out in the snow.... It Was War! I picked up snow and made a snowball and threw it him, he dodged it quick. He threw one and he missed too, so we had a snowball fight some of our friends joined us too. Then it was war, boys against girls three angainst two. I was with Emily and Haruno was with Carson and Conner not fair. I threw one and it hit Carson, right on the face. I laughed so hard. Haruno hit me back on my face when I was distracted.
"Now that’s funny!" Carson yelled.
“That hurt Haruno!” I yelled making another snowball. I threw in at him. He got hit on the shoulder.
I stuck out my tongue at him he did the same. Emily got two snowballs and threw them towards Carson and Conner.
She got Conner but missed Carson. Haruno got distracted by Emily, so I got my snowball and hit him right on the back of his head.
“OW! That hurt!” Haruno yelled rubbing his head.
“That’s what you get from a softball pitcher!” I laughed. The guys gave up and we won! I and Emily gave each other a high five. Soon we had a bonfire and hanged out around the fire. Then everyone left. Haruno and I went in the house and went to bed. I had trouble sleeping, because I was excited. Then I finally closed my eyes, and went to sleep.

PLEASE COMMENT

Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke belong to Masashi Kishimoto.
All the rest I own!

Last edited by SasukeGirl35 on 7/31/2009, 4:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4769

http://www.emy1196.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The Gaurdian! A real life Naruto fanfic!! *finished* 11-17 added Empty Re: The Gaurdian! A real life Naruto fanfic!! *finished* 11-17 added

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 6/24/2009, 10:52 am

Yes, the rewrite is going up! ^_^ I can't wait for more!
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

The Gaurdian! A real life Naruto fanfic!! *finished* 11-17 added Empty Re: The Gaurdian! A real life Naruto fanfic!! *finished* 11-17 added

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 6/26/2009, 11:36 am

Nice. This is sooooo different from the WI version.
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IDmangapasta 6/27/2009, 12:57 pm

good job!
IDmangapasta
IDmangapasta
Published Author
Published Author

Howdy-do, I'm an otaku!
Female Posts : 3400

http://lizclairel.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 6/27/2009, 2:17 pm

Awesome! Very good!
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IDmangapasta 6/30/2009, 2:41 pm

Hey, sasukegirl, i did that grammar edited version like i said i would on WI, with what you have so far. I can PM it to you, if you want.
IDmangapasta
IDmangapasta
Published Author
Published Author

Howdy-do, I'm an otaku!

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/13/2009, 7:11 pm

Chapter 7
Christmas

I slowly opened my eyes, but still sleepy. Then I finally noticed... ITS CHRISTMAS!!!! I jumped out of bed and went running into Haruno's room, and I started jumping on him. Haruno jumped out of bed with his eyes wide open!
"I'm awake!!!!" he yelled.
"It's Christmas, It's Christmas!!!" I yelled at him!
We both ran downstairs and my dad was standing there smiling. Then Thomas walked out of the kitchen with some coffee in his hand.
"Thomas you came!" I said while I ran to give him a hug.
" How can a Christmas be without me, boring.” Thomas said with smile.
“ Oh Thomas did you meet the new member of our family, Haruno!” I said.
“ Oh yeah my dad talked about you all the time, you saved Kiera from a attack. Thank you!” Thomas said still with his goofy smile.
“ Let’s open presents kids!” Dad yelled out.
I grabbed the biggest box, so did Haruno. I always pick the biggest box first, so I ripped the paper and took off the lid.
Dad!!! I can’t believe this!” I screamed with excitement!
It was a little yorkie in the box with a red and green bow on it.
Haruno opened his, and in a flash a White German Shepherd jumped out and started licking him.
“What a big surprise!” I laughed out.
“What in the world just happened?” Haruno murmured.
“You just got attacked by a horse!” I blurted out.
“Ha-ha very funny Kiera...” he said.
The puppy sat down wagging his tail.
“So what are you going to name them?” My dad said laughing still.
“Hmmmm, I’m thinking.. What about Kiara!” I said with a smile.
Haruno look at me with my favorite grin of his.
“I don’t know about mine.” He murmured.
“What about White Fang.” I said.
“I like that. White Fang, you like that name?” The puppy barked wagging his tail.
Haruno was smiling big time, then the puppy jumped on him again.
We all laughed again.
“Haruno. since you’re going to be a member of our family, and for saving my daughter from that mad dog. I got you a thank you present. Come with me.” My dad said. Haruno followed him outside.
“This is odd. I can’t wait to see it.” Haruno said.
“Close your Eyes Haruno.” I said happily pushing him. “Ok now open them.”
Haruno opened his eyes and he saw a nice Green Honda Pilot.
“You got to be kidding me.” His jaw dropped, but he smiled happily. “Thanks!”
“Merry Christmas, Brother!” I yelled. I gave him a hug.
Haruno smiled and hugged me back. “Thanks Sister!”

Chapter 8
Woods

I few days past since Christmas and little Kiara wouldn't leave my side. White Fang always jumped on Haruno unexpectedly and hard. Haruno has bruises all over him from White Fang. Today we are going hiking in woods behind us, and I and Haruno might get to take the Dirt Bikes out for a little ride.
“Dad when are we going!” I called out from upstairs.
“In a minute I’m just trying to find my coat!” He yelled back at me.
Haruno was in his room with White Fang playing his Xbox360.
“Haruno lets go! We are going to be leaving here in a minute.” I told him.
“One sec need to save this.” He murmured.
My dad found his jacket, it was under the bed. I wondered how it got there. We went outside in the nonstop snow. I figured we couldn’t take the bike out because of the deep snow and the engine would freeze. We were going in the woods and my dad told us to take the bikes anyway. I was so happy!
“Yes, the bikes!” I said to myself.
“You coming” Haruno said putting on his biking gear.
“Yah!” I jumped on the motor cross bike and took off.
“Hey, Wait!” Haruno got on his and took off too.
White Fang came with us, ran alongside us in the woods.
“Where do you two think you going!” I looked to my right and saw dad and Thomas on their four wheelers.
“To the lake!” I yelled. We got to the icy lake, and I sat down next to it and looked at the view. I got back up and I saw White Fang whimpering.
“What wrong buddy?” I said in a baby voice petting his head
He jumped and barked, then turned around towards the woods.
Then I noticed something. Haruno was gone! I looked all around the area to see where he went, footprints, belongings, everything!
“Haruno!!! Where are you!?” I screamed in the open air.
Dad and my brother were worred.
“Dad Haruno is gone, where do you think he went.” I said with a worried face.
“Do you think he went back to play with the Xbox.” My dad said.
“Haruno isn’t like that Dad. He’s got to be around here somewhere.” I said almost crying.
“Hey I’m going back home to see if he’s there.” Thomas said.
I let White Fang loose and he darted off barking and howling. Then he stopped in mid run.
His ear flickered up, and then he backed up and went behind me. I really wished I could tell what’s he thinking, and what he heard. I was starting to get scared.

Chapter 9
Lost

I was starting to get worried. White Fang was growling. I knew something was in the woods trying to get me, but I did not know what. I was still scared.
“Dad are you calling the police” I asked, but no answer. I looked around me.
“Dad!” I said. No answer. My dad went missing too, now I was getting more scared. White Fang started barking at the woods. I heard rustling noises, and I hope it was my dad just looking around at the tall trees. I was wrong. Something flew out of the trees in a flash, it was spinning rapidly and it was coming right towards me.
“Help!!” I yelled at mid air. Tears fell down my face; it was the end of me. My eyes were closed, scared to death. Then in a flash of a second it hit something, but not me.
“Get out of here now!” I opened my eyes and it was Haruno.
The shuriken thing hit his arm which was in front of his face blocking its path. Blood dripped from it.
“Haruno…” I whispered in shock. He took the thing off his arms. He was grunting in pain. He dropped down on his knees.
“Are you okay?” I asked in a soft voice.
“Yeah I think.” He murmured.
“here let me get some bandages for you, ok” I said.
I got the bandage from my first aid kit I had in my hiking bag and wrapped it around his arms.
“Where were you?” I asked.
“I was hearing footsteps following us, so I took off to look who it was.” He said
I gave him a look.
“Was it the same guys who wanted to capture me before with that big dog?” I asked with a sad expression.
“Yes I think, and I noticed why they need you.
“Why”
“Destruction, You have a power that they need ” He said with an angry look on his face. “That why I’m doing everything to protect you, so others won’t get hurt too.”
“But why me, what do I have!” I yelled with tears.
“I don’t know” He looked into my eyes.
I helped Haruno get off the ground without him using his arms
“Let’s go home and get you stitched up.” I commented.
It took us a while to get back, but we got there. My dad was there worried sick of me and Haruno.
“Where did you go, Dad” I asked when he was stitching up Haruno’s arms.
“I went back home thinking that you were following me. Then I noticed you weren’t behind me so I went straight home to see if you just ran there.” He sighed. “what happened to you, Haruno?”
“Oh, I just fell on a couple of Sharp rocks while I was hiking. Not noticing that I went the wrong direction and lost you guys.” Haruno chuckled.
I sighed in relief.
Chapter 10
Back to school

A week pasted by after the incident Haruno’s arms healed up pretty fast, and I was happy. I was still scared of what will happen to me or Haruno. School was on the next day and I did not want to get up the next morning.
“Kiera are you alive? We are going to be late for school. Get Up!” I a strong voice yelled.
I struggled to get up my eyes wouldn’t open. Haruno pushed me off the bed. “Get up Lazy!”
“Hey!” I yelled
He stuck his tongue out on me. I did it back. I got ready and got my car keys,
“Let’s go, Haruno!”
“Wait! What about breakfast.”
“We don’t have time, let’s go!” Haruno grumbled the whole way to school. We were hungry. Carson came out to greet me I said hi. Girls pointed at Haruno saying he’s cute, I thought it was funny. The only thing bugging me today was the incident a week ago. How did Haruno get to me so fast?
What is he? Then I was currently thinking about the book I read “Twilight”. Is he a vampire? No, vampires do not exist, why I would think that. We got to our class, then lunch came along it was good. Haruno sat with his buddies which I do not know yet, then I thought about that so I went over there. I sat with Haruno, then I saw his friends. I blushed when I saw the really cute guy next to him with black spiky duck hair. Then I saw the funny Blond boy he was cute too. Then I saw the cute brunette with a lot a pink highlights in her hair that made it look solid pink, she seemed really nice.
“Hello.” I said in a welcoming voice. They all looked at me. My face turned red.
“Um, guy’s this is my step sis, Kiera Watson” Haruno introduced.
The girl was first to introduce.
“Hi I’m Sakura Haruno, pleasure to meet you.” She said with a smile.
“I’m Naruto Uzamaki!” The blond boy said excitingly.
“And I’m Sasuke Uchiha” the cute guy said.
“Hey.” I couldn’t keep my eyes of Sasuke he was so cute.
I smiled, then I thought, “I heard these names before but where did I hear them!”

Chapter 11
Friends

After school everything went great! I invited Haruno’s friends over for a snowball fight and my dad said yes.
I was so excited until they came. I went upstairs to look for my hat and I came across an old anime book.

“Hmmm, Naruto that’s a name of the book or comic...” I said to myself. “Naruto! That’s where I heard that name!”
I opened the book and I saw Sasuke and Sakura in there. I look up with astonishment. I ran downstairs, and they were there.
“HEY!” I yelled out from the middle of the stairs.
“Was up” Sasuke said. I blushed. ”One sec guys I got to find my hat. I went to my room and picked up my book and read it through it quickly. Then I came across a word “Ninja”. I made a face.
“No Haruno and they are not ninjas.” I said in an orderly manner. Then I remembered how fast Haruno got to me when I was in trouble. I read a little more, a word like “chakra”.” Haruno is a ninja hunh.” I said with a sigh. “SO COOL!!!!” I yelled with excitement!
“Kiera are you ok!” Haruno yelled out. “Yeah, I’m ok!” I yelled back.
I ran back downstairs and ran outside to the snow.
“Come on guys! Girls are going to beat you” I yelled sticking my tongue out.
“Yeah” Sakura yelled running by my side.
“We are going to beat you!” Naruto said with his goofy grin.
“Whatever” Sasuke sighed
Me and Sakura were winning until I heard noises in the woods. I paused. Everyone looked at me. Naruto threw a snowball at me. “What’s going on?”
“Kiera are you ok” Sakura said. Haruno, and Sasuke were concerned too. White Fang barked wildly at the woods.
“Haruno” I mumbled putting my hands on my face.
“What’s wrong?” He ran to me and put his hand on my shoulders
“Run!” I yelled. dad was at the hospital working so no one was in there.
I saw something that didn’t seem right, but it didn’t seem to have happened yet. I think it was a premonition I saw.
What was going on with me? I was frightened to death I dropped to my knees.
“Kiera, no!” Haruno yelled. I started to feel dizzy, I passed out.
A couple of hours passed I heard voices and something cold on my forehead.
“Is she ok?” A voice questioned.
“I think. Look she’s waking up!”
My eyes opened, I felt dizzy, and what was going on with me.

Last edited by SasukeGirl35 on 7/31/2009, 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Chapter 12
Premonition

Sasuke helped me up..
“Man, what happened and where is Haruno?” I mumbled rubbing my head.
“Haruno went to the woods to see what you saw. He told us to stay with you till he comes back, but he said he’d be back in a hour, but it’s been longer.” Sasuke said to me.
Sasuke looked tense and Naruto and Sakura too.
“You can see the future.” Sakura murmured.
“What!! I can, cool!!” I yelled “Wait How do you know?”
“ Well, I could tell when you saw something in the woods, but we didn’t see or here anything. It was all in your eyes.” Sakura said.
Sasuke sighed “But they are not always true, it depends on the path the person takes.”
“Hmmm.” I sighed. “Any news from Haruno”
“No”
I looked away in sorrow and worry, thinking of what I saw. All I saw was a human figure charging out of the woods after me, while the others risked their lives. I sighed. “Let’s go look for him.”
“Yes!!!” Naruto yelled in the air. “A mission!”
“Shush!” Sasuke and Sakura yelled at the same time. “You don’t want her to know what we are!”
“It’s ok guys, no need to worry. I know what you are… Super Cool Ninjas!!!” I yelled stupidly.
Sasuke gave me a face. “Ooookkkk”
“Sorry. I got overly hyper that moment.” I giggled.
“You want to look for him. I got dirt bikes.” I got the keys for a couple of them.
I got White Fang to lead us to Haruno. I got my jacket and left out the door. I ran to the small garage and got on a bike. “Who ever get’s this key first get the bike.” I dangled the key. The three charged at me and started fight over it.
“Yes! I got it.” Naruto yelled happily. The others sulked. We took off Naruto rode the bike like it was o problem.
Everyone else followed. The sun was about to set, so we didn’t have a lot of time. We ran through the woods White Fang leading us, till he stopped. He growled. I stopped my dirt bike.
“What’s wrong buddy?”
I looked up and saw a man in a black and red jacket and a mask. I was freaked.
“Hello, girl.” The guy said.
I just stood there. While the others got in front of me.
“Stay away from her.” Naruto replied.

“you guys got guts” The man said. “By the way my name is Madara.”
“Go Kiera! Sakura take her with you!” Sasuke whispered loudly.
I took off took off to my bike. Sakura went to Naruto’s.
“Where so you think you’re going lady?” Madara said
Sasuke got in front of him while Naruto attacked. I looked away and drove faster.

Chapter 13
Running

Tears flew out of my eyes. Sakura looked at me with a worried face. We were a few miles out.
“Everything is going to be ok. Sasuke and Naruto are good fighters they’ll never let anything go through their path.” Sakura commented.
I looked down then a smile came upon my face. “Thanks, I feel more confident.”
I looked up then in a flash Madara came out of nowhere. My bike slid, so did I.
“Hello Kiera, your little friends didn’t do so well stopping me. Poor Naruto has to go with me to a lair and I’ll leave Sasuke behind for you.” I struggled to get up.
I was mad, very mad. While Madara had Naruto on his shoulder about to get us. I wanted so bad to save Naruto because. he saved me. Then out of nowhere White Fang came out of the woods and pounced on Madara. He scratched, snapped, and bit Madara to let us get away.
I grabbed Naruto and I went to look for Sasuke.
“Where are you going?” Sakura Yelled.
“To look for Sasuke, you take Naruto back home!”
Sakura picked up Naruto, and put him in the dirt bike, and took off.
White Fang made a great entrance, and saved Naruto too.
“Stupid Mutt” Madara punched White Fang off of him. He whimpered.
“White Fang!” I screamed. He got up and ran to me. Madara was still trying get up from all of his attack wounds.
“Good boy” I petted White Fang. Then another dog like White Fang attacked Madara. “Leave her Alone!” I heard a voice.
White Fang followed me. I jumped on my bike and took off, while White Fang led the way. I thought about that dog.
A few minutes pasted. White Fang stopped and barked. Sasuke was lying against a tree unconscious. His arm had a deep cut on it. I ran to him.
“Sasuke are you ok?” I whispered. No answer he was out cold for sure. I checked his arm, and it looked pretty bad.
I picked him up, and put him on White Fang’s Back. White Fang was a huge puppy. He grew swiftly and was able to carry someone on his back. I was to scared to ride him. I thought I’ll hurt him, but he knows I can’t.
We rode back home, I took another route home so I wouldn’t run into Madara again.
I made it back home; Sakura was there with Naruto trying to wake him up.
“Wake up you idiot!” Sakura Yelled
Then she looked at me and smiled. “You found him!”
“Yup, but no sign of Haruno” I frowned. White Fang Came in with Sasuke.
“How did you come back without Madara chasing after you. While White Fang was off of him”
I asked.
“Oh yeah some other dog that looked exactly like White Fang to him down again, it was very funny.” Sakura said.
I was shocked.

Chapter 14
The Wolf
I fixed up Sasuke’s arm and wrapped it with a bandage.
Then I started staring at Sakura stupidly.
“Um are you ok” Sakura asked.
I sat there like an idiot thinking. “Sakura, I think that wolf was Haruno.” I mumbled.
I ran upstairs into my bedroom. I went into my old book bags, and found my fifth grade drawing journal.
I opened the first page and saw the drawing. It said Haruno Uchiha on top of the drawing of the dog.
I ran back downstairs and showed Sakura.
“Look it’s him! I did this three, or four years ago when I was in Fifth grade.” I said.
Sakura looked at me with a stunned face. “How did you remember where this was?”
“I kind of have a bag full of sketchbooks, and I remembered the cover of it, barely.” I said.
Naruto was groaning and opened his eyes. “Man what happened, all I remember is being hit on the head or something.”
“Naruto you ok?” Sakura asked.
“Yeah I got such headache.” He murmured.
Sasuke was still out cold, I was beginning to worry.
I went over to Sasuke and started to shake him.
“WAKE UP SLEEPY!!!” I yelled while slapping him and shaking him.
Sakura’s eyes were twitching. “W-w-why did y-y-you just do that?”
I had a really bad feeling that Sakura was mad.
I took a run for it.
“Ahhhhhh help me!” I was running and laughing at the same time.
“Don’t ever do that to Sasuke!! Ever! Naruto is the one should get it!”
Naruto gave me a stupid look. “Kiera in front of you!”
I looked ahead and it was the wall. I dodged it quickly.
“Whoa! That was close.” I said.
I out ran Sakura. I was faster.
I started to hear noises in the yard. I looked out the window and there was nothing.
All I saw was snow and the pitch black night. A second later the phone rang.
I picked it up. “Hello”
“Hey Kiera, its Dad!”
“OH”
“Yeah, Kiera I have to be out of town for a week, and Thomas is coming back to watch you ok.”
“Ok dad”
“When will he be here?”
“When you get back from school or a little after, ok.”
“OK”
“Bye!”
All of a sudden I heard the noises in the yard again. I looked outside.
Nothing was there. I went outside to check it out. All of a sudden a Dog pounced on me.
“Stop it!” I was laughing. The dog was licking my face wagging his tail.
Little Kiara came out and started pulling on the dog’s tail, trying to be tough.
The dog transformed and it was Haruno.
“Sorry I used the transformation jutsu on you guys.” He said.
I ran towards him and gave him a hug.
“I was worried about you!” I said.
I let go of him and he started to walk in. He was limping a little, and his face looked worried.

Last edited by SasukeGirl35 on 7/31/2009, 4:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Chapter 15
Happy Welcoming?

Haruno’s relieving smile then turned into a worried frown. He entered the house and limped upstairs.
Haruno looked back, “Kiera I’m sorry.” I looked at him with confusion. “What?”
He ignored me and kept on going. White Fang entered the room and tagged along.
“What’s going on with him?” Naruto asked.
“I don’t know, Let me go check.” I ran up the stairs and into Haruno’s room.
I looked inside and he was there on the bed with White Fang looking like he was in pain.
“What happened?” I asked
“Madara caught me off guard and used a technique on me. The technique is weakening me.”
Haruno was panting hard in pain. “It’s ok I heal fast, Kiera don’t worry. I’m just worried about you.”
“You’re in the real world Haruno. There is to worry.” I mumbled.
Haruno laughed weakly. “I can still heal fast you dummy. Do you remember my broken leg it only took a few weeks to heal? I can use jutsu’s. Madara used that move. Things are the same for me.”
“OK I believe you.” I answered. I got on the bed and gave him a kiss on the forehead. “Thank you for every thing, brother.” I got back down from the bed, and went downstairs. Sasuke was awake.
“Kiera is that you, I thought he got you.” Sasuke mumbled rubbing his forehead.
“Yeah it’s me and nobody got me, What about you?”
“Dizzy, and can’t remember a thing. All I can remember was a whack, and I was out. something hitting my arm too”
“Ok.” I mumbled. I was about to walk back upstairs until I heard a noise from outside.
“Ok Haruno no fun and games, come out we need to go to bed, or we would be late for school tomorrow.”
I yelled. No answer. Naruto got up and looked out the door. “There’s nothing out there just a little… Little...
I don’t know it’s just small, and fluffy.”
My eyes grew big. “Kiara, Kiara!!! Are you out there?” I ran out the door and little Kiara was sitting their shivering. I picked her up and put piles of blankets on her. “You ok, my little angel.”
Everyone stared at me. “You guys didn’t just hear that…”
They nodded their heads.
“Ok…”
I took her upstairs and put her in her crate with a bunch of blankets. I went back to the staircase. “Hey guys do you want to sleep in the extra rooms? Sasuke and Naruto can sleep in the other two guest rooms, and Sakura you can sleep on the bed under mine. Is that ok?
Naruto yelled. “How big is this place?!”
“Big” I murmured. “Just go to the rooms…” I pulled out the bed undermine and set it up.
I got ready and went to bed. My mind raced, I was scared. I closed my eyes and slept.

Chapter 16
Meeting

The next morning, We woke up and had a bowl of cereal. I grabbed my car keys. “Who want to ride with me. Who ever fist get’s in my car rides with me, and that means one person.”
Sasuke jumped in first. “I get to ride in the nice Camaro!! Haha!” The others rode with Haruno, in his Pilot. We got to school and things went well. Haruno
was a little better that day since last night, he was in still in pain, but he went well. School pasted by and was boring as always to me. The bell rang at school, I jumped from my chair.
“Miss Watson, I didn’t dimiss you yet. Get back in your seet” Mr. Harrison pointed at my chair. I grunted and sat back down. I got dismissed and ran out the classroom. I went to my locker and went to my car. Sakura was there waiting.
“I want to ride in this, before the boys get here.” She whispered. I giggled.
“Sure, get in. I want to get home and finish my homework.” I put my car keys in and drove off. Sasuke and Naruto came, but we were gone. When we got to my house it was empty. Thomas wasn’t here yet. I sighed to myself “When is Thomas on time… never.” Haruno and the others came in a little bit after.
We went inside Kiara yapped in excitement to see me. White Fang ran down the stairs happily to see everyone.
“Hey Haruno are we going to make plans.” Sasuke exclaimed.
“Yeah, just give me sec to think.” Haruno said.
I went upstairs and looked out the window. I closed my eyes, and a vision came to me.
I saw Madara’s mask on the ground broken, and Haruno wounded. My eyes opened.
“What’s going to happen Kiara, I’m so scared of what’s going to happen to us.” I murmured to Kiara. She just stared at me.
I went downstairs and Thomas was there. “Thomas! Your home!” I ran towards him and gave him a hug.
“Hey Sis, Do you want to introduce me to your new friends” He Questioned.
“Oh, Sure” I answered. I introduced my brother to Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke. And they were glad to meet him. Naruto wanted to go play outside for a little bit, but we had to do homework.
“Man, Homework is so boring.” Naruto whined.
“Live with it you idiot.” Sasuke said.
Naruto grunted and continued struggling with his math.
After we were done we went outside. While we were playing White Fang was barking, but it was only a rabbit. I was relieved.
“Um Kiera are you ok?” Sasuke asked. “You look out of it”
“I’m fine, just thinking of things.” I said nervously.
Sasuke looked at me and walked away.Everyone went inside, I stayed out and started walking towards the woods.
“I’m going to make it safe again, but by myself.” I mumbled to myself.
Haruno ran out of the house. “Kiera where are you going!” he started running towards me.
I took off running away. Tears flew out of my eyes. “I’m sorry! I don’t want you to get hurt!”
Haruno stopped and stood there with a stunned look

Chapter 17
The End

I looked back, thinking of what could happen to me. I thought to myself, about my vision I saw. I remembered a part that showed Haruno wounded, he was saying something I can’t remember.
I stopped, and thought about it. I turned back around toward the place I saw the vision. Then a black cloak was right in front of me.
“Where do you think you’re going Kiera?” A voice said.
I looked up, and it was Madara.
“Nothing, I’m going out for a run around the woods.” I responded. ‘Stupid Kiera what in the heck are you doing’
“Humph. Well let’s just see about that.” Madara murmured
I took a few steps back, and started running, then in a flash Madara was in front of me. A fist was headed right in front of me, I dodged quickly tried to punch him back. He blocked it. I ran behind a tree with fear.
I whispered to myself “I got to get out of here but how? Someone please help me.”
I looked around the tree to see if he was there, nothing. I started to panic.
“Well are you done playing?”
I turned around and gasped with fear and astonishment.
Anger filled me. “Yes I’m done and leave me alone.” I punched Madara out of the way.
Madara looked back at me “hmmm. let’s get over with this.”
He started running towards me, then his hand was starting to get covered with something, Chakra. A technique aiming right towards me. I wanted to yell help, but there was no one to save me. I was alone about to get hurt and kidnapped.
I closed my eyes thinking of the happy times. I opened them and Madara was gone.
“What the…” I was surprised. I walk up and glanced around.
“Kiera get out of here now! I’ll take care of Madara. Leave!” It was Haruno holding down the evil guy.
Madara’s mask was on the ground and Haruno took the blow, but Haruno got Madara first before him somehow.
“Kiera Go!” Haruno face was in pain. I saw blood drip from his shoulder
Tears shredded through my eyes. “Haruno no! I won’t leave you!” I yelled.
“Leave now.” He threw a rock towards me. I wanted to help, but there was nothing I could do. I was worthless.
I ran back home, and saw Thomas, and the others at the front. “What happened sis?” Thomas asked.
I just ran up to him with no answer.
“Sakura, call the cops!” Thomas Yelled.
“Hai” Sakura Answered.
She ran inside. Sasuke looked at me with worry in his face so did Naruto.
“Come with me you two.” I murmured.
Naruto and Sasuke tagged along behind me towards the woods.
“Where are you going?” Thomas yelled, going after me.
“Just wait for the cops ok Brother.” He stopped.
“ Be careful sis!” He had a sad face.
I knew what Thomas thought. I walked into the woods, and started running.
“Do you know where we are going?” Sasuke asked
“Yeah, just follow me” I mumbled.
We got to the place where I last saw Haruno, but there was no one there.
Sorrow took control of me. “Haruno where are you!”
Then I heard rustling in the bushes. “Is that you, Brother”
Sasuke and Naruto guarded me just in case. Then the rustling was just a small rabbit hopping off.
“That’s when I thought he was gone.” Tears fell down my face.
I started walking; I knew I couldn’t give up now. I kept on calling his name like a missing dog.
Then A voice came up to me. “Hey, I thought I told you to leave.”
It was Haruno walking through the woods limping, and bleeding.
“Haruno” I ran towards him happier than I have ever been.
“Hold it there, I’m hurt, remember.” He said with a chuckle.
“Here let me help you get back home.”
“Where is Madara?” I asked
“Kiera don’t worry about that. Let’s just say he won’t bother us again.
I smiled. “You are the coolest!.”
We all got home safely. Haruno got to the Hospital, and I stayed along with him. The others came too.
Madara was gone, I was safe, and I was happy with my brother Haruno and my new friends.

Last edited by SasukeGirl35 on 7/31/2009, 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IDmangapasta 7/13/2009, 10:04 pm

good job
IDmangapasta
IDmangapasta
Published Author
Published Author

Howdy-do, I'm an otaku!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 8/3/2009, 9:28 pm

Wonderufl ending! ^_^
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down