The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sweetest Things-A Naruto based fanfiction*Finished*

4 posters

Go down

The Sweetest Things-A Naruto based fanfiction*Finished* Empty The Sweetest Things-A Naruto based fanfiction*Finished*

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 6/20/2009, 4:33 pm

Maturity: It has kissing, a mentioned pregnancy, a date is mentioned and that's it, I believe.
Fantasy: None

NOTE: I found the lines in between the paragraphs on a different website and give credit to whoever wrote it. But I did write the last 7.)

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or the lines between each paragraph. But I do own my OC, Brittani, and hers' and Sasuke's children.
~~~~
The Sweetest Things

When she walks away from you mad
Follow her

“Sasuke, you baka! Why do I even waste my time with you?!” Brittani walked away from Sasuke. She was mad. He had forgotten about their date. Again. Sasuke got up and followed her. “What, Uchiha?” Ooh, last name. That meant he was in big trouble.
“I wanted to follow you.”
“Why?”
“Because I’d rather follow you when you’re mad than sit back there alone.” Brittani looked at Sasuke and smiled. She leaned up and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.
“You’re so sweet.”
“Hn.” Sasuke smiled at that. This girl was his girlfriend. And no one else’s.

When she pushes you or hits you
Grab her and don't let go

“Sasuke! Stop!” Brittani was laughing while Sasuke chased her with a water gun. “Really, stop!” She pushed him away and he just pulled her back to himself. Then he wrapped his arms around her. Brittani’s laughing died down after a bit. “OK, let go now.” Sasuke just shook his head ‘no’. “Come on. Let me go.”
“No.”
“Why?”
“Because I don’t want you to leave.”
“I’m not gonna leave. I just want to sit down for a bit.” Sasuke let Brittani go and she sat down in front of him. She looked up at the summer sky. “I’m going to miss summer when school starts again.”
“Me too…”

When she starts cussing at you
Kiss her and tell her you love her

She was swearing at him. Badly, too. Parents with little kids walked by holding their hands over their children’s ears. “Brittani. Brittani, stop.”
“I will not!” She just kept yelling at him. He was getting worried that someone they knew would walk by and ask what’s wrong. So, Sasuke grabbed her, pulled her towards him and kissed her.
“I love you.”
“I love you too… But you still owe me!”
“I know, I know…”

When she's quiet
Ask her ‘What’s wrong?’

Brittani was… unusually quiet today. But Sasuke had no idea why.
“Hey. Why are you so quiet today?” Brittani didn’t answer. “What’s wrong?”
“Everything… We’re moving next summer…” Sasuke stared at her shocked. ‘Moving? But she can’t! It’ll mess up my plan…’
“Don’t worry. We can stay together.”
“Really?”
“Of course.” Brittani smiled for the first time that day. And all because of Sasuke.

When she ignores you
Give her your attention

“Hmmm…” Brittani was ignoring Sasuke today. No, he hadn’t messed up. He was talking to someone on his cell phone and they wouldn’t hang up. Nor would they let him hang up. Sasuke looked over at Brittani sometimes giving her a look that meant he was sorry. She would just nod.
“Yeah, ok. I need to go. Why? Because my girlfriend is snubbing me because of you. Yeah. Yeah… Not today. Fine. Yeah, fine. Bye.” Sasuke hung up his cell phone and attempted to hug Brittani, but she just turned away. “What now?”
“…” She didn’t even answer. She was ignoring him now.
“So, what, you’re ignoring me now?” Brittani nodded and Sasuke sighed. “Fine. Why don’t we go out tonight. Will that make it up to you?”
“…Maybe…” Sasuke smirked. He was getting through to her.

When she pulls away
Pull her back

Sasuke had taken Brittani home after their date that night. She pulled away from their kiss, he pulled her back and hugged her. “Sorry about earlier.”
“You’re forgiven.” Brittani kissed Sasuke and went inside. He left feeling better knowing that she was happy.

When you see her at her worst
Tell her she's beautiful

Brittani didn’t want to see anyone today. She was sick and looking terrible. But Sasuke still went to her house. He wanted to see her. But she wouldn’t come out from under her blanket. “Come on, babe. I want to see you.”
“No way. I look terrible.”
“I doubt that. Please come out.” There was a silence. But Brittani took her blanket off. Her hair was a mess and her face was red. Sasuke had no idea if she was blushing or if it was because of her fever. Even so, he still thought she was beautiful.
“See? I look bad.” Brittani tried to pull her blanket back over her head, but Sasuke pulled it away.
“You look beautiful.” He kissed her burning hot forehead and she sighed in content.

When you see her start crying
Just hold her and don't say a word

“Stop yelling at me!”
“Then stop being stupid! That guy could’ve hurt you for all we know!”
“Stop yelling! You’re hurting my ears, Sasuke!”
“Well, too darn bad! You need to be more careful!” The yelling ceased. But when Sasuke looked at Brittani again, she had her face buried into her hands. He knew that meant she was going to cry. His face softened and he pulled her into a warm embrace. He knew not to say anything. Because then she would start crying even harder. He knew everything about her. Every last thing.

When you see her walking
Sneak up and hug her waist from behind

Sasuke was walking to school one day and he saw Brittani walking a few feet in front of him. He got an idea and smirked. He walked quietly, but quickly making sure she didn’t hear him. When he got close enough, he put his arms around her waist and hugged her. She squeaked because she didn’t expect.
“Good morning.”
“Morning, Sasuke. But please don’t do that again.”
“Hn.” He did that every morning he saw her walking ahead of him.

When she's scared
Protect her

There was a huge thunderstorm one night when Brittani and Sasuke were at a camp. They were 13 at the time and didn’t reveal their feelings yet. Brittani was hiding under a blanket but Sasuke was sitting at the window watching the storm. When he turned to ask Brittani something, he saw her under the blanket and shaking. She may have been 13, but she was still afraid of thunderstorms. “Brittani, why are you hiding?”
“I’m scared…”
“Why? It’s just a thunderstorm.”
“Thunderstorms make me think of my brother…” Sasuke frowned when he heard that. He remembered the Brittani’s brother died in a car wreck when they were 8. It was raining that night too. So, Sasuke got down and got under the blanket with her.
“Come here.” He pulled her over and held her. She grabbed his shirt and held on for dear life.
“Thanks, Sasuke.”
“Don’t mention it.” And so, Sasuke protected Brittani that night. Keeping her safe from her fears.

When she lays her head on your shoulder
Tilt her head up and kiss her

Brittani and Sasuke were watching their schools soccer game when they were 15. Naruto was playing and they were watching. Brittani leaned her head on Sasuke shoulder. But she had expected him to push her off. Instead, he tilted her head up and kissed her. That was when they shared their first kiss.

When she steals your favorite hat
Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night

Sasuke wasn’t very happy. Brittani stole his favorite hat and refused to give it back.
“Please for one night?” Sasuke thought it over and decided he could live one night without it on his desk.
“One night. But I want it back tomorrow, got it?” Brittani nodded quickly and kissed Sasuke. Oh, how she loved him.

When she teases you
Tease her back and make her laugh

“Aw, Sasuke! Imagine how cute our kids will be with your hair style and my hair color! They’d be adorable!” Brittani was teasing Sasuke as usual. She loved doing that.
“Hn. Imagine what they’d look like if they had my eye color and your hair color. That’d be a bit scary.” Brittani just laughed.
“You’re funny.” Brittani just smiled. Sasuke couldn’t help but smile back.

When she doesn't answer for a long time
reassure her that everything is okay
When she looks at you with doubt
Back yourself up

Brittani had vented to Sasuke about everything that day. Her mom being pregnant, her dad going on a business trip, her sister was getting married at 17 and she felt like she was being forgotten. Then he asked her if she really cared about everything that was happening, or if she was afraid of being forgotten and wanted to be involved. She had been quiet ever since. “It’s ok.” Brittani looked at him doubtfully. “I mean, come on. You’re their daughter. They won’t forget you.” Brittani smiled.
“Thank-you.”
“You’re welcome.”

When she says that she likes you
she really does more than you could understand

When they were 12, Brittani told Sasuke she liked him. He didn’t really mind. He said he liked her back. But he had no idea that she had meant she was almost in love with him.

When she grabs at your hands
Hold hers and play with her fingers

When they were 15, a few months after their first kiss, Brittani would grab at Sasuke’s hands like a little kid. She loved doing it honestly. But he would grab her hands back, hold them and play with her fingers. He acted like he was little kid too. But he only did that around her.

When she tells you a secret
keep it safe and untold

She told him a secret at 14. That she wanted 8 kids when she got married. No one else knew. So she begged him not to tell anyone. He kept it safe from everyone.

When she looks at you in your eyes
don't look away until she does

When Brittani was scared she looked into Sasuke’s eyes to see if he would help her. He never looked away until she did. And she loved him even more for that.

When she misses you
she's hurting inside

Whenever Sasuke and his family left for vacations and such, Brittani would feel a pain in her chest. She told her mom about it once. And her mom said that was the pain of missing a loved one. And Brittani has never not felt that pain when Sasuke wasn’t in town.

When you break her heart
the pain never really goes away

Sasuke broke her heart when they were 17. She saw kissing another girl. But never confronted him about it. She heard yelling from him when she ran down the alley. But she couldn’t make it out. Her head hurt. Her heart was breaking. And it was Sasuke’s fault.

When she says ‘It’s over.’
She still wants you to be hers

“It’s over…” Sasuke looked at Brittani with a bit of shock in his eyes.
“What do you mean it’s over? Us?” Brittani nodded.
“I saw… I saw you kissing that girl…”
“Brittani, she kissed me! I swear, and then I yelled at her because I didn’t want her. I want you.”
“I’m sorry…” Brittani just walked away. The tears cascading down her face. And Sasuke just stood there. Wondering what made her decide it was time to end it.

When she tells you ‘I love you and I want you back, I’m sorry’ while crying
Take her back and never let her go again

“Sasuke…”
“What?” Brittani flinched when she heard his voice. It was cold and emotionless.
“Sasuke… I love you… and I want you back, I’m sorry.” Brittani threw her arms around him in a hug. And he held her there.
“It’s ok. I’m here.” Brittani started crying harder when she heard the gentleness in his voice. He was hers. And no one else’s.

When you propose and she cries
Take that as a yes

He proposed to her at 20. She started crying and he was afraid she was going to say ‘no’. But she hugged him tightly and kept crying. He took that as a yes and kissed the top of her head.

When she tells you that she’s pregnant
She expects you to be excited

“Sasuke, guess what?”
“What?”
“I’m pregnant.” Sasuke looked at his wife shocked. Pregnant? But they’re only been married for 2 months!
“Really?”
“Mm-hm! So, what do you think?!”
“That’s great.” Brittani looked at Sasuke like he was insane. You were supposed to happy when you find out you’re going to be a parent!
“Are you sure?”
“Yeah. I am.” Brittani looked at him again, and this time he was smiling.

When you find out the baby’s a girl
She expects you be even happier

Brittani had been smiling all day and Sasuke had no idea why.
“Why are you smiling like that?”
“I’m just happy we’re going to have a girl!” Brittani gave Sasuke a bright smile. He just shook his head and look back his work papers. “Aren’t you happy we’re having a girl, Sasuke?”
“Yeah. I am.”
“Well, why are you happy? I’m happy because I’m getting the girl I’ve always wanted.”
“Because she might turn out to be like you.” Brittani was surprised. Sasuke wanted their daughter to be like her. And she was thankful for that.

When the baby comes and she’s cussing at you
Let her squeeze your hand and just take it

Brittani was cussing at Sasuke again, but this time she had a good reason. She was giving birth and she was in pain. She had a tight hold on Sasuke left hand. But he didn’t care. Because soon they would have a daughter to take care of.

When she wants to name your daughter something different
Let her do it

“What should we name her, Sasuke?” Brittani asked while staring down at the tiny black haired green eyed baby. They had to decide on a name.
“You pick. Anything.”
“Hmmmm……… I like…Arisa…”
“Arisa?”
“I like it. She looks like an Arisa.”
“Hn. Arisa it is.”

When she asks why you’ve put up with her for so long
Say ‘Because I love you’

When Arisa was 4, she had a 2-year-old little brother and newborn sister. Her brother’s name ended up being Kai. He looked exactly like Sasuke. And her sister was named Katherine and she looked exactly like Brittani. When Brittani and Sasuke’s wedding anniversary came around, the kids were over at Naruto and Sakura’s place playing their 4-year-old son, Minato. But Brittani felt like asking Sasuke something before the kids left.
“Hey, Sasuke?”
“Hn? What is it?”
“Wh…Why have you put up with me for so long?”
“Because I love you.” He kissed her and erased any fears she had of him leaving her.

THE END

Yes, that was long. 6 pages in MicrosoftWord. Hope you people liked it.
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

The Sweetest Things-A Naruto based fanfiction*Finished* Empty Re: The Sweetest Things-A Naruto based fanfiction*Finished*

Post by IDmangapasta 6/21/2009, 2:42 pm

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you're right, that was REALLY different from the WI version affraid
IDmangapasta
IDmangapasta
Published Author
Published Author

Howdy-do, I'm an otaku!
Female Posts : 3400

http://lizclairel.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

The Sweetest Things-A Naruto based fanfiction*Finished* Empty Re: The Sweetest Things-A Naruto based fanfiction*Finished*

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 6/21/2009, 5:56 pm

That wasn't my SasuOC re-write though. XD I'm still working on that.
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 6/21/2009, 9:56 pm

I loved this one!! Go SasuOc! XD cheers
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4769

http://www.emy1196.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 6/21/2009, 10:19 pm

Thank-you, SasukeGirl!
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IDmangapasta 6/23/2009, 11:14 am

SasuSaku14 wrote:That wasn't my SasuOC re-write though. XD I'm still working on that.
oh, ok. there were a couple things that were simalar so i was confused. xD
IDmangapasta
IDmangapasta
Published Author
Published Author

Howdy-do, I'm an otaku!
Female Posts : 3400

http://lizclairel.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 6/23/2009, 4:09 pm

What was simalar? Brittani moving?

Cute siggy pic!!
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 8/21/2009, 7:00 pm

This story is really cool Smile It's not mainly the type of thing I read but I found I loved it, must be your writing Wink The ending was good too!
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2182

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 8/21/2009, 8:04 pm

Oh, thanks!!!!
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down