The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Darkest Days: A Naruto Fanfiction. *Not finished*

5 posters

Go down

My Darkest Days: A Naruto Fanfiction. *Not finished* Empty My Darkest Days: A Naruto Fanfiction. *Not finished*

Post by UchihaGirl1135 9/20/2009, 12:34 pm

this story happens when Kiara was six years old.
My Darkest Days

Part 1
Before that day

“Haruno!” I looked behind a tree. “Doh, You’re not there. Come out where ever you are.” I sighed. “I’ve been searching for you for about 30 minutes.” Haruno jumped down from a branch. “give up so easily. That’s not my little sister.” He messed with my hair.
“I’m just tired. I have to get up early tomorrow for the Academy.” I looked up at him.
“Ok, go home. I’ll be there in a bit.” I walked home and went inside my house. “Mom! Is dinner ready.”
“Kiara! Where’s your brother?” Mom asked finishing the ramen.
“He stayed to practice training. I wanted to come home because I got tired.” I sat at the table
“Well you got just here in time for dinner.” She put my ramen in a bowl and gave it to me.
“Yay!” I slurped up the noodles. “Yum! Your Ramen is always the best.” I smiled when I swallowed.
I finished up my bowl. “I’m going to finish my homework.” I put my bowl in the sink. I went to my room, and did my homework. I took my little sketch pad and started drawing pictures of Haruno and mom. Time passed by. I haven’t heard anything from my brother. Finally I heard his voice. I went up to the door and put my ear against it.
“Haruno! What happened to you!” I heard mom yell.
“I had a fight with Itachi. Don’t tell Kiara. She’ll get worried. It was an important fight.” I barged out of my room. “Haruno!” I ran to him and gave him a hug.
“Kiara…” Haruno looked at me.
“Go to bed, It’s late dear.” Mom ordered softly. I walked to my room and jumped into bed. I had a bad feeling about this. I stayed up to listen to the conversation, but I couldn’t keep my eyes open. I pasted out.

Part 2
The Darkest Darkest Day of My life

I woke up early and snuck into Haruno’s room. His whole right shoulder was bandaged up. I saw smudges of blood on it. I felt something touch my shoulder. “Kiara what are you doing?” I jumped up and held the scream. “Mother” She pulled me out of the room.
“Leave your brother alone. He went through a lot yesterday. Get dressed and go to the academy.” She whispered.
“Ok mom.” I walked to my room and got dressed I put on my little hoodie to keep me warm in class. I got my school bag and went to the door. “Bye mom!” I Yelled in a faint whisper.
“Bye Sweetie!” She blew a kiss goodbye. “Wait!” I stopped. “Have this. It’ll bring you good luck in all of your classes.” She took of her little red necklace, and put it around my neck. “Keep it.” She smiled.

“Ok mom. Thank you!!” I gave her a kiss on her cheek and hugged her. “You’re the best.”
I left out the door, and towards the Academy. I got to my class, and sat down.
“Hey there’s hoodie girl.” I heard Shiro whisper to his friend.
“Shut up!” I yelled.
“Kiara Sit down!” Iruka Sensei yelled.
“Yes sir.” I sat down. The boys behind me started laughing hard.
“Shiro, Taro. Go to the Hokage’s office. Now!” Iruka ordered. The two boys pouted down the steps and left out the door. I hid my face in my arms. “Hey Kiara” I looked up and it was Sasuke just sitting down. He smiled. “You were being teased again.” I nodded my head. “Why do I have to be the punching bag? Everyone think’s I’m different.” I sighed.
“You are not different.” Sasuke whispered.
I sighed and took the notes Iruka told us to do. Classes were over. I left out the main door. Sasuke stayed behind. The sky was getting dark. I ran to the gates, and entered. The full moon was bright. I felt something wrong around here. I ran to my house to see if anything is going on. I opened the door to my house and something pulled me in. “Shhh.” It was Haruno. “Go hide in the other room, now!”
“Where’s Mom?!”
He sighed. “Don’t worry about her right now. Just go hide.” He did some hand signs and stood there. A shuriken went through the door. Haruno dodged it. I watched from the corner of the door. I stayed in the darkest part trying not to be seen. The door busted open. I saw a person standing there with bloodshed eyes.
“I thought you made a deal with me Itachi! If I won the fight you wouldn’t do this!” Haruno yelled.
“I didn’t say I wouldn’t do it. Well it all ends here.” He charged at Haruno. Haruno dodged. “Why Itachi! I thought you were my friend!” He shouted.
“I was a long time ago.” He took his sword out. Haruno grabbed his bad shoulder. “You’re still weak from yesterday. I was astonished when you escaped the flames.”
Haruno appeared behind him and hit his back. “You coward!” Itachi hit the wall on the other side of the room. Haruno was panting grasping his shoulder. I had a tear trickle down my face.
“You are so weak.” The wounded Itachi disappeared. Itachi appeared behind Haruno.
“What the!” Haruno turned, but before he tried. A sword pierced right through his chest.
“Victim number one” Itachi took out the sword. Haruno collapsed. Itachi walked towards my direction. More tears fell down my face. I walked quickly and hid behind a chair. I covered my mouth to keep me quiet. “Hmmm, Nothing here.” Itachi walked off. I walked to the corner when He left the room. Haruno was gasping for breath. “You coward” Haruno struggled. Itachi walked away out the door to continue his duty. I ran over to Haruno. I ripped a sleeve off my hoodie. I tried to stop the bleeding. “It’s going to be ok.” He grabbed my hand.
“Run. Leave me to be. I won’t make it. Get out of here, now!” he coughed. “I’ll always be with you. Run….” He let go of my hand, and it fell to the ground.
“Haruno?” I looked at him. His eyes were covered up in cloud of gray. His sweet black eyes disappeared. “Wake up!” I shook him. “Brother, wake up!” Tears covered my face. I got up and ran to mom’s room. “Mom! Haruno’s…” I entered her room and she was gone too, her lifeless body lied on the floor. “This can’t be happening.” I went back to Haruno. I looked at his corpse. I small teardrop fell on his cold hard face. I picked up a kunai, and grabbed my long hair. “Haruno kun….” I mumbled. I slashed the Kunai through my hair. My long hair became short like my brothers. I took the kunai and aimed it at my throat. “I’m sorry. I just don’t want to be alone.” My hands shook. “I can’t” I dropped the kunai. I lied on Haruno’s cold body. I closed my eyes, trying to think of him alive, but his cold body made it hard for me. I fell asleep afterwards.
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4769

http://www.emy1196.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

My Darkest Days: A Naruto Fanfiction. *Not finished* Empty Re: My Darkest Days: A Naruto Fanfiction. *Not finished*

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 9/20/2009, 1:55 pm

Oh, I love it. Very Happy Writer more soon!
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

My Darkest Days: A Naruto Fanfiction. *Not finished* Empty Re: My Darkest Days: A Naruto Fanfiction. *Not finished*

Post by Miss_Alice 9/20/2009, 2:05 pm

Yes, Yes, Please do write more! Very Happy
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 9/25/2009, 6:47 pm

that was awesome Emma! can't wait to read more.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 9/25/2009, 7:25 pm

Thanks Jessi. Have you started on your story yet?
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivi20 9/27/2009, 3:03 pm

Awesome, write more soon. Very Happy
Vivi20
Vivi20
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Female Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 10/5/2009, 9:58 pm

Thankies everyone. I'll post up the next/last part of the story as soon as I get it done.
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 10/5/2009, 10:09 pm

OK!! I can wait! ^_^
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down