The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will of Fire: Book 2: Reforming Bonds and the Upcoming War, Part 1(A Naruto Shippuden based RP)(Post away)

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Will of Fire: Book 2: Reforming Bonds and the Upcoming War, Part 1(A Naruto Shippuden based RP)(Post away) Empty Will of Fire: Book 2: Reforming Bonds and the Upcoming War, Part 1(A Naruto Shippuden based RP)(Post away)

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/20/2010, 9:55 pm

Will of Fire Book 2: Reforming Bonds and the upcoming war, part 1

Sasuke Uchiha has returned to Konohagakure, by the force of his borther-Itachi Uchiha, who has also returned as a reformed ninja-, Daisuke Myuki, Kiara Uchiha and Brittani Myuki. One major side affect, was that he tried to kill Brittani when she got in the way. She was terrified but is trying to reform her bonds with him, as well as everyone else.

There is, however, another side affect. A war has come upon the five nations. The Sound village and the Akatsuki have united and are planning to over take the Leaf village. The major conspirators are Danzo and Madara Uchiha, also known as Tobi.

How does this affect you? Do you think your bonds with Sasuke will reform so easily, like his with his brother? Or do you think it’ll take some time, like Brittani and Sasuke’s bond? And what about the war? How do you plan to help? Do you plan to fight against the rival forces? Or do you plan to be healer? Do you plan on helping villagers get to safety when it happens? It’s your choice. But choose wisely. Because in the end, you may not be coming home.

.::Rules::.
No godmoding. You can’t have a all powerful ninja.
No overflow on the blood.
No descriptive love scenes or giving birth scenes. No one needs scarred.
If you are asked to play a character from the show, fine. I don’t mind. You don’t have to make a form unless I say so.
Have fun.

.::Form::.
Name(first and last):
Rank(genin, chunin, jonin, anbu, missing-nin):
Team(if any. You can join one from the show, or be a jonin and have your own.):
Description:
Personality:

Last edited by Mrs.SasukeUchiha on 7/20/2010, 10:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Will of Fire: Book 2: Reforming Bonds and the Upcoming War, Part 1(A Naruto Shippuden based RP)(Post away) Empty Re: Will of Fire: Book 2: Reforming Bonds and the Upcoming War, Part 1(A Naruto Shippuden based RP)(Post away)

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/20/2010, 9:59 pm

.::Characters/Members::.
Mrs.SasukeUchiha:
Brittani Myuki-16-Chunin-Team 7(added member)-Brown hair, green eyes-Fairly quiet like Hinata, but also can be loud. She is EXTREMELY smart, which is why most boys are attracted to her. She ginores them though, because her heart belongs to Sasuke, no matter what hapens.
Daisuke Myuki-21-Jonin-Will be getting team soon-Blackish-brown hair, dark brown eyes-Likes to be quiet. He's breaking out of his shell by getting a Genin team soon, but he's still fairly quiet.
Shinsuke Myuki-9-Academy student-No team yet-A mix of siblings and parents! He has hair like his mother and brother, and then bright green eyes like his father, and fair skin like his sister-He's a smart child! He's like his sister, he loves be quiet and unheard, but get him with people he loves and cares about, and you're in for a riot!

Jessirey:
Makoto Hino-16-Chunin-Team 13-Brunette hair to her shoulders, fair skin, blue eyes-TBPO
Usagi Hino-18-Jonin-Team 13-Dirty blonde hair to her shoulders, pale skin, deep and dark violet eyes-TPBO
Mamoru Hino-20-Jonin-Team 13-Messy brown hair, tan skin, brown eyes-TPBO

Miss_Alice:
Alice Oshibonni-15-Add on to Team 8-She has short hair, kinda blackish. She has gray-ish eyes, and her skin is rather pale. She dresses somewhat like Sakura, only her dress is shorter, and she wears pants underneath. And it's light blue-Alice is a very bright, colorful person. She tends to smile alot, and she goofs off daily. But she can be REALLY serious when she's singing during her missions and such. She also can't control her emotions well, so she can be happy at one point, then angry at another, then shy the next.

UchihaGirl1135:
Kiara Uchiha-17-Chunin-No team-She has long, wavy, dark brown hair up in a ponytail with her bangs hanging down. She wears a cropped top that only shows her bottom half stomach, and where a short shorts with an uneven skirt surrounding it(Like the skirts that are short on one side and get longer on the other.)-TPBO
Haruno Uchiha-21-Jonin/Anbu-no team... yet..-Tall 6'1" black hair down to his chin. wears a black jacket with a white shirt underneath and black pants. Has a belt that holds his sword.-wise, fun, serious, bright, honest...

Squeecky540:
Yumiko Shinsaku-15-Jonin (has been so for 3 years)-Her own Team, Team Yumiko/14-Yumiko has black hair, streaked with crimson; she keeps it up in a full pony tail with a scarlet band. Her eyes are a warm brown and her skin is the common apricot shade. She wears a bright red spaghetti strap with the lower ridge of the shirt torn up from battles, and kacki tan shorts that have withstood most of the fighting. Her shoes are the regular ninja shoes. She wears a necklace with an ember pendant. Her chakra is Fire and her weapons are summarized as explosives in general. Her strongest points are ninjutsu, explosive wielding, intellect, and experience. Her weakest points are sword wielding, kunai wielding, wire wielding, and killing intent.-Yumiko has the strong, rebellious, and youthful will of Naruto; while she has a temper much alike Sakura's. However, like Kakashi, she can stay calm in a situation where calamity is required. She is feisty and will eagerly challenge anybody who demeans her position at her young age. Most often, she easily overwhelms them, as they let their guard down for the 'young kunoichi'. She hides her past from others, not wanting them to realize the pain that she feels. It is however apparent something is up with her when she rarely kills any of her enemies, and has refused all assassination missions. Particularly, she plans to strongly protect the team she is soon to receive, with an unusually strong passion at that. She's a martyr; she'll be strong for others while letting herself crumble on the inside.

Hosey:
Kioshi Divide-20-Jonin-Kioshi has short, spikey red hair that falls to her shoulders. She has sidebangs that sometimes cover up her left eye. She is tall, lithe, and very flexible. Her eyes are gray-A pretty happy girl, Kioshi won't normally get too fired up about anything, but when she does just...watch out.

Anime Characters(all up for grabs!):
Naruto Uzumaki-16-Advanced Genin-Team 7-Duh, he'll be helping bring Sasuke back-Blond hair, blue eyes-Loud, hyperactive-(Played by Misguided Ghost)
Sakura Haruno-16-Chunin-Team 7-Duh, she'll be helping bring Sasuke back-Pink hair, green eyes-Violent twoards Naruto, nice to her friends-(Played by Miss_Alice)
Sasuke Uchiha-16-Missing-nin-Ex-Team 7 member-Black hair, onyx eyes-Quiet and serious-(Played by UchihaGirl1135.)

Last edited by Mrs.SasukeUchiha on 7/20/2010, 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Will of Fire: Book 2: Reforming Bonds and the Upcoming War, Part 1(A Naruto Shippuden based RP)(Post away) Empty Re: Will of Fire: Book 2: Reforming Bonds and the Upcoming War, Part 1(A Naruto Shippuden based RP)(Post away)

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/20/2010, 10:38 pm

(.... Wow... you got really deep..)
(Ooo ooo!! I want a god moding character!! He's an invisible ninja, that hunts unicorns with forks. hahahaha.. sorry one of my friends on FB had that as his status.. He said "When I grow up I want to be an invisible ninja that hunts unicorns! Who wants to join me?" I'm very random...)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4769

http://www.emy1196.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/20/2010, 10:39 pm

(I know. And I'm not that deep. O.O)
(Oh, wow...XD)
(So, RP? We should start comething totally awesome.)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/20/2010, 10:40 pm

(Yesh we should!!)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/20/2010, 10:41 pm

(Yay!!! ...What should we do? I wanna bring Shinsuke in somehow. Daisuke and Brittani are in another RP... Shinsuke should meet Sasuke! XD)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/20/2010, 10:44 pm

(lol okay!! Very Happy)
(I'm going to make a form for Haruno.. He might be coming in later on, or when I feel like making him come in.. lol)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/20/2010, 10:45 pm

(Awesome. I'll start with Shinsuke. X3)

Shinsuke was out in the town today. He was off from school, beause something big was going on with the teachers.
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/20/2010, 10:56 pm

( Name(first and last): Haruno Uchiha
Rank(genin, chunin, jonin, anbu, missing-nin): Jonin/Anbu
Team(if any. You can join one from the show, or be a jonin and have your own.): no team... yet..
Description: Tall 6'1" black hair down to his chin. wears a black jacket with a white shirt underneath and black pants. Has a belt that holds his sword.
Personality: wise, fun, serious, bright, honest... )

(I was going to put a photo for the description and then finally noticed I didn't have my laptop which had all of my drawings in it.. LOL)

I was wondering around the village minding my own business.

UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/20/2010, 10:57 pm

(LOL, OK. I'll add him.)

Shinsuke got bored and went to the park. He sat on a swing and started swinging back a forth. Where are those people big sister hangs out with? Um... Sasuke and Kiara! That's who they are!!
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/20/2010, 11:05 pm

I walked into the park and saw a boy on a swing.. I looked closer trying to see who it was...

(Now I'll bring Sasuke in)

"Watcha doing?" I walked up and poked Kiara.

"Waaaaahhh!!!" I screamed. "Sasuke!!" I hit him on the head.

"OW!!"
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/20/2010, 11:07 pm

Shinsuke heard the girl yell 'Sasuke', and went to see them. "You're Sasuke?"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/20/2010, 11:11 pm

I was holding Sasuke by the throat with my arm and let go.. "Yeah he's Sasuke.." I smile at the cute little boy..

"Yeah.. Who are you?" I smiled at the boy.
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/20/2010, 11:13 pm

"You're the guy my big sister dates!! I'm Shinsuke!!"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/20/2010, 11:16 pm

"OMG your her little brother! You are so cute!!" I squeeled. "I barely recognized you! You've grown so much since I last saw you!

"Oh boy...." I slapped my face.
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/20/2010, 11:17 pm

"I remember you! You're her best friend, Kiara!"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/20/2010, 11:28 pm

"mm-hm." I nodded my head..

"What are you doing here? You should be in class."
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/20/2010, 11:31 pm

"The teachers are having a meeting. I heard Iruka-sensei say something about someone named Akatsuki..."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/20/2010, 11:33 pm

My eyes widened. "Akatsuki..."

"Hehe.. Ya know.. It's not a someone.. It's an organization." I rambled out.

I hit Sasuke again. "He's to young to know about them you idiot!"
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/20/2010, 11:37 pm

Shinsuke tilted his head. "Organization? Is it bad?"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/20/2010, 11:43 pm

"It's nothing really." I smiled nervously.

"Yeah they're bad news.. Don't worry most of the members are dead anyways.."

I glared at Sasuke.. "You really want me to hurt you don't you.."
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/20/2010, 11:45 pm

"Oh, OK! Will either of you play with me? Sister is helping Brother with something at our house, and my friends all went home."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/20/2010, 11:48 pm

"Sure!" I crouched down. "What do you want to do?"

"hmm.." I thought for second.
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/20/2010, 11:49 pm

"Can we play hide-and-seek? I'm REALLY good at that game!"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/20/2010, 11:53 pm

"Sure!" I jumped. "Who's going to be IT!?" I looked at Sasuke. "Sasuke's it! You have to count to 50."

"what!? doh..." I walked to a nearby tree facing it and started counting. "1..2..3..4"

"Let's go!" I took off into a bush.
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next