The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will of Fire: Book 2: Reforming Bonds and the Upcoming War, Part 1(A Naruto Shippuden based RP)(Post away)

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Will of Fire: Book 2: Reforming Bonds and the Upcoming War, Part 1(A Naruto Shippuden based RP)(Post away) - Page 3 Empty Re: Will of Fire: Book 2: Reforming Bonds and the Upcoming War, Part 1(A Naruto Shippuden based RP)(Post away)

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/21/2010, 11:22 pm

"Then take me with him!" I said still holding on to Shinsuke's arm. "I'm not letting him go alone.."

I looked at Kiara. "Are you crazy or what!?"
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4769

http://www.emy1196.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Will of Fire: Book 2: Reforming Bonds and the Upcoming War, Part 1(A Naruto Shippuden based RP)(Post away) - Page 3 Empty Re: Will of Fire: Book 2: Reforming Bonds and the Upcoming War, Part 1(A Naruto Shippuden based RP)(Post away)

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/21/2010, 11:24 pm

"All right then. Come on."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Post by Squeecky540 7/22/2010, 12:52 am

"Hey, where did Brittani go?" Yumiko thought. I thought she went to the bathroom or to grab something, but it's been awhile... I'm almost done here.

[How's that?]
Squeecky540
Squeecky540
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/22/2010, 12:56 am

"She's...... still not back...?"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Squeecky540 7/22/2010, 7:58 am

"No...? What happened...? Did she bail on us!?!" Yumiko growled obliviously, slamming her hand down. "Brat!" She unintentionally sounded a lot like Daisuke when he yelled about Brittani.
Squeecky540
Squeecky540
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/22/2010, 11:19 am

"She doesn't bail on people... something may have happened..."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/22/2010, 2:40 pm

"Alright..." I gave Sasuke a look while I was taken away by the sound ninja... "I have a plan.. Yuri will tell you the way.." I mouthed to him.. I then looked at Shinsuke.. "You okay?"

Yuri came back and slithered towards Sasuke... She slithered up his back and on his shoulder. "I know where she is... First take that scroll to the hokage.."

I nodded my head.. "Alright..." I turned around and took off to the hokage's office.
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/22/2010, 10:15 pm

"I'm scared..."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Squeecky540 7/22/2010, 10:29 pm

"Well, I just finished your form... see?" Yumiko showed, stuffing her own in her pocket. "...She must have gotten distracted, Daisuke. Don't be stupid. Let's go look for her so I can freaking yell until her ears break off and wither into ash." She handed him his finished form.
Squeecky540
Squeecky540
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/22/2010, 10:31 pm

"All right, we can~"

"Daisuke! Where's your sister? She needs to go pick Shinsuke up because the teachers are having a meeting about that group, Akatsuki!"

"My mom doesn't even know where she is... She always knows where Britt is...This is bad..."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Squeecky540 7/22/2010, 11:21 pm

"I won't worry." Yumiko spoke stubborn words for the sake of winning even if it had to be through lying. "I won't worry." She repeated, walking out the door and disappearing.
Squeecky540
Squeecky540
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/22/2010, 11:22 pm

Daisuke followed after her. "No way she would just go missing like that, not when Sasuke just got back... Someone must have kidnapped her or something..."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/22/2010, 11:24 pm

"Don't worry.. things.. Are going to be okay.." I made a fake smile to him..

I barged in into lady Tsunade's office.. "I need you to read this now!" I put the scroll on her desk.

(Can you be Tsunade.. I don't want to RP with myself..)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/22/2010, 11:25 pm

"You're lying..."

(I'll try. I'll just have her in for this, and then later on, I guess.)

"What is it, Uchiha?"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Squeecky540 7/22/2010, 11:36 pm

"Daisuke, do you ever shut up!?!" Yumiko snarled, heated and sparking chakra radiating from her struggling body. "Stop being such a pessimist! I hate pessimists! If you try to spread your pessimism where you see I have CLEARLY rejected you, I will beat you to a danged pulp! AM I CLEAR!?!" She snapped, not even waiting for an answer. She trotted forward. I don't care if Brittani is eating ramen or making Daisuke's stupid worries without any evidence true. She's strong and she'll live on until we find her. He thinks he can rush out there mindlessly? Well, I sure as heck don't need his help then. If she's in trouble, I'll save her. But I'll save her with all of my sanity and pride. That's how I roll. If someone's not okay with that, they just can't roll with me... on top of me punching their faces off.
Squeecky540
Squeecky540
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/22/2010, 11:37 pm

"Sound Ninja kidnapped Brittani and Shinsuke Myuki and Kiara Uchiha too.. I don't know why but he left me this scroll.." I looked at it..

I couldn't lie to the boy.. "I don't know... I wish I could just see what's going to happen now.." I wanted to have a vision, but I just can't do it whenever I want..
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/22/2010, 11:40 pm

"You think I'm being a pessimist?! My sister could be half dead and no one would know it! Now, I'm sorry you hate pessimists, but I am now, and it's only because I love and want to protect ym baby sister! She's my best friend, and if you can't handle that, then I'm sorry I'm your friend!!!"

"A kidnapping? Go and find them, and I'll read this. I'll let you know what's written inside."

"I wanna see my big sister and big brother..."

"You'll see her soon, kid. Very, very soon..."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/22/2010, 11:46 pm

Yuri popped up from behind my shoulder. "I know where they are and where they're going. Please just tell us what's inside.. If that won't do, we'll go."

"Yuri.. get down.." I pushed the tiny snake away.

"I know you do.." I felt pity for Shinsuke.. I looked at the sound ninja.. "How soon.."
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Squeecky540 7/22/2010, 11:58 pm

"Daisuke, if you want your sister to die, then lose your head. If there is nothing wrong, but you still fret, then lose your pride. You don't deserve the title of Jounin if you let unstable thoughts get in the way of determination and heart. You don't even deserve to be a ninja... or a brother." Yumiko's usually perky voice was scathing as she didn't even glance at Daisuke. "Worries are nothing more than anxiety getting in the way of faith and progress. I don't have time for you know... I have faith to give, and progress to make. You've bothered me enough and I'll make you pay later. I'm younger... but I'm more experienced. Don't underestimate me, Daisuke. Have a little more respect for people who know what they're talking about... especially when you don't. And don't be so oblivious. I don't have friends. Those are gone and they've been gone for quite awhile... my true life has been withering since I began to exist. I have villagers and comrades. I have nothing else but to live a life to protect others. It's all I can do, and I'm not gonna let you wreck my progress and wreck my life... leave me alone or I'll make sure you do. You're just too far gone in your instability for me to lug you around anymore." After a ruthless, unfair, and not-entirely-true demeaning streak, she disappeared in a flash. She was heading to Tsunade's office.
Squeecky540
Squeecky540
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/23/2010, 12:18 am

"That... that little...." Daisuke just shook his head and ran for the Hokage tower.

"All right, I'll tell you what's in it. But then you go after them, understood?"

"Soon. Trust me."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/23/2010, 12:22 am

"Yes Ma'am!"

"Yes Lady Tsunade.."

I looked away and grabbed my kunai and made a mark on a tree quickly..
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/23/2010, 12:26 am

Tsunade opened the scroll and read it out loud. "'The Akatsuki and Hidden Sound Village will be attacking the Hidden Leaf Village on the 1st of next month. We are sending this so we may actually have a fight worth fighting. Be prepared.' That's it. I have to get the ANBU Black Ops and all the Jonins. You go find the other, got it?"

The Sound Nin took Kiara and Shinsuke to a remote barren area in the forest.

"Shinsuke!!"

"Sister!" Shinsuke ran after his sister, but was pulled back by the Sound Nin.

"Don't even think about going near her. Or you'll regret it."

"Creep..."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/23/2010, 12:33 am

"Hey Brittani!" I greeted.. I stood by Shinsuke.. "Have you seen any snakes lately.. I heard there's a lot.." I said in code trying not to mention Yuri.

"Hai!" I ran out and back where I last saw Kiara and Shinsuke.. "Now where?"

"Straight ahead to the east." Yuri pointed out.
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/23/2010, 12:35 am

I totally understood what Kiara meant. "Nope. Not a single one."

"All right, enough talking! You get over by your friend, I'm taking the boy with me."

"No!"

"Don't you dare hurt my baby brother!"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/23/2010, 12:41 am

I sprinted as fast as I could. "I have a bad feeling.."

I grabbed Shinsuke's arm.. "leave.. him.. alone.." I glared at him with my sharingan..
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next