The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post.

5 posters

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

Go down

~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post. Empty ~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post.

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/20/2010, 12:06 pm

WHAT I’VE DONE…HAS BEEN ERASED…

A Final Fantasy RP

Maturity: Kissing, dating, marriage, birth, high violence
Fantasy: The name says Final FANTASY, does it not? X3 Yes, there will be quite a bit of fantasy.

You’ve made mistakes… we all do. But yours… you consider them worse than anyone else’s. You asked, nay. Pleaded for a new start. Your wish was granted, but one thing. You can remember NOTHING from your past. Only your name, age and friends, who, also, have lost their memories of the past. This is your chance… to make a new start…

.::Rules::.
No overflow on the blood please.
No descriptive love scenes or giving birth scenes.
Please only use the words Shadow allows on the site.
You must make a form for characters in the games.
I accept all forms either through PM or on the thread.
Enjoy your RolePlaying. =)

.::Original Character Form::.
Name (first and last):
Looks:
Love interest (if any):
Personaltiy:
Other:

.::Video Game Character Form::.
Name (first and last):
Looks
Love interest (if any):
Personality:
Why they want their past erased (you can make something up):
Other:

Thank you. =) Members are the next post.

NOTE: If you play a character from the games, they need to start recovering their memories. OK? Thank ya! Very Happy

Last edited by Misguided Ghost on 3/20/2010, 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post. Empty Re: ~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post.

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/20/2010, 12:10 pm

.::Members::.

Misguided Ghost:
Brittani Lioneart-18-Her weapon is a sword-Love interest: Cloud Strife-She is fairly quiet and uses a lonely tone of voice when speaking, so, some people have considered her to be emo, though she is not. She has dark, dark red hair and green eyes.
Snow Villers-19-He controls ice, uses his bare hands and has a cape that can alter his strength-Love interest: Unknown-Vicious personality, but has fun at times. He has blond hair and blue eyes
Zack Fair-22-He uses a Buster sword-He is bright, protective and full of energy, even though he doesn't look it-Love interest: Kiera Sparrow-He has black hair and cerulean eyes

UchihaGirl1135:
Kiera Sparrow-19-Her weapons are two swords-She has long, wavy, dark brown hair up in a ponytail with her bangs hanging down. She wears a cropped top that only shows her bottom half stomach, and where a short shorts with an uneven skirt surrounding it(Like the skirts that are short on one side and get longer on the other.)Dark brown eyes, but change color depending which weapon she's using.-Love interest: Zack Fair-She has a serious personality, but usually bright when nothing is going on.
Cloud Strife-23-He uses a Buster sword or other Broadswords-~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post. 145195-199894-cloud-strife_large-Serious personality-Love interest: Unknown-He had his past erased be he wanted to forget about Sephiroth
Haruno "Raiden" Sparrow-23-'Howling Sword' it's a Broadsword-Wavy long black hair down to his chin. He wears almost the same outfit like Cloud besides he wears a cloak.-Love interest: unknown-Personaltiy: He's usually has a bright and serious personality.-Other: He can control lightning. (dead)

Jessirey-
Usagi Hino-21-Two smallish draggers and two swords.-Dirty blonda hair to her shoulders, pale skin, deep, dark violet eyes-Love interest: Unknown-Personality is TBPO-She can control fire

itachiphan8823-
Squall Leonhart-17-Weapon: Gunblade-Love interest: Rinoa Heartilly-Loner-He wants his past erased because After the battle with Ultimecia, some years later, Squall can’t shake off the horrid events that once past. As these memories tear through his mental stability, he is forced to erase his past, for fear of mentally self destructing-~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post. 300px-Dissidia_Squall_Leonhart_ex

Syd Pendragon-17-Weapon: Staff-Love interest: Unknown-Cheerful-~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post. Vivi-1

scoobi72-
Griffen Salvatore-19-Weapon: Sword-short fluffy brown hair, 6 feet tall, dark majestic green eyes-gets massivily angry at anyone who tryes to kill him or someone close to him

Last edited by Misguided Ghost on 4/23/2010, 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post. Empty Re: ~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post.

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/20/2010, 12:13 pm

(Go ahead and post now!)

UchihaGirl1135 wrote:"Hmm must be my imagination." I continued walking.

I smiled. "Thanks.." I felt a chill down my spine. "Is it me or is it cold in here."

"Must be. You're so paranoid."

"Yeah, it is. I'll go turn up the heater."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 3/20/2010, 1:44 pm

(Memories slowly reaturn. ooooohh. I got some ideas up ahead. Razz)

I heard a snarl from behind the building. "No i think something's back there."

A big black wolf walked out from behind. It's left side of it's face was covered in silver fur. It slowly walked around Cloud with a deep growl.

"Wait a sec... Your the dog I saw... When I almost killed Raiden a long time ago." I was slowly reaching for my sword.

I still felt uncomfortable. "Something's up somewhere... I still feel cold.."
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4769

http://www.emy1196.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/20/2010, 5:45 pm

(Awesome. Very Happy)

"Oh, boy. Better get ready for a fight." Zack said pulling out his sword.

"I feel it now... Something's wrong..."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 3/20/2010, 9:10 pm

"Wait.. Nice Wolfy.. " I walked slowly towards it.

The wolf stopped and let out a small whine. He sat down. "Woof!" It barked.

"Heh it's nice... I think.."

I got up. "I'm going back to see Cloud and Zack. You coming?"
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/20/2010, 9:17 pm

"Well, that's a relief." Zack put his sword up and went over.

"Um..." I bit my lip, and said "I... I suppose..."

(I just have one thing to say about the ending of the first CD for FF7...
I hate you, Sephiroth.)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 3/20/2010, 9:35 pm

(What he do?(I might know what he did..))

I patted the dog on the head. "What's up with it's face. He's unusual."

A low snarl came from the wolf and snapped at Cloud. "Don't critique me Cloud..." A low scratchy voice came from the dog.

"What the heck!?" I jumped back. "Another Red XIII, but a Wolf!"

"Brittani... Let's go.. We'll continue on this later." I ran out the door.
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/20/2010, 9:38 pm

(He flipping killed Aeris!!!! D: The jerk!!!)

"Talking wolf... how I've seen everything!"

"Right..." I ran out the door after her."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 3/20/2010, 10:07 pm

(Yup I knew it. He used to be the good guy/HERO! and teamed up with Zack then he like went phsyco when he met the creepy looking Jenova in the Mako reactor in Nibelheim. I hate you Sephy!)

The wolf snarled. "Where's Kiera!?" It tackled Cloud.

"What do you want!? Who are you!?" I tried getting it off of me.

I saw Zack and Cloud in the distance. "CLOUD! ZACK!"
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/20/2010, 10:11 pm

"What do you want with her?!"

"What... is that thing on Cloud?!"

(Hate Sephiroth... can't wait to put a beat down on him...)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 3/20/2010, 10:22 pm

(I already did! HAHA. Stupid Sephiroth... Hurting Zack and stabbing Cloud... It's his fault for Cloud's Mako poisoning, and Prof. Hojo.)

"A wolf..."

"She holds a power to see the death of others before hand. My master needs her." I growled.

Sudden images flashed in my head. "It's Sephiroth isn't it?"

(Who wants to give Sephy a beat down later. *Raises hand*)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/20/2010, 10:24 pm

(*raises hand high* Let's go put a beat down on Sephiroth!)

"A wolf?"

"Sephiroth...?"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 3/20/2010, 10:41 pm

"come!" I ran closer. "Get off of him you beast." I tackled it.

"Kiera!" I snarled push Kiera off of me. I looked over at Brittani. I jumped to my feet and charged towards her. "Maybe taking this one hostage will convince Kiera to come with me."

I got up. "Brittani!. Don't you dare hurt her!" I sprinted towards the beast taking out my sword.
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/20/2010, 10:43 pm

"Don't touch her!" Zack pulled out his sword as well.

I did nothing, but duck my head and try to protect my stomach area. I can't let the baby get hurt!
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 3/20/2010, 11:01 pm

I grabbed my sword. "Raiden help me..." I charged after it.

I got in front of Brittani. "You have to go through me first"

"Hmph." I pounced on Cloud. "I'll just have to kill you." I took my paw up ready to swipe his neck.
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/20/2010, 11:04 pm

"Cloud, be careful!" Don't go and die on me...

"Don't you touch anyone!" Zack took his sword and swiped it at the wolf.
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 3/20/2010, 11:20 pm

The wolf vanished in thin air. My hear was pounding. "It.. It vanished like before." I got back up covering Brittani. "I won't let you out of my sight."

"It's still here..... I can still feel it..." i looked around.

"I come again!" I tackled Zack and went back to Cloud. "You'll die in agony!" I took my claw and swiped him across the chest and turned to Zack. "You're next."

I fell down on my knee. "Ngh.."

I fell on my knees. "STOP!" I cried. "take me... Just don't hurt them..."
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/20/2010, 11:22 pm

"Cloud! Are you ok?" I started using a cure spell on him right away."

"Kiera! Are you insane?! You can't do that!"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 3/20/2010, 11:29 pm

"Yes I can... i'm.. Sorry." I mouthed 'I love you' to Zack.

"Kiera! Don't Sephiroth will kill you! Remember what Raiden said about him!"

I walked to Kiera. "Clever choice. Let's go.." I led the way.
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/20/2010, 11:31 pm

"Kiera, please don't!"

Zack flt the tears pricking at his eyes and tried to keep them back. "Don't you dare do this! I love you too much to let you!!"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 3/20/2010, 11:39 pm

I smiled and dragged my sword. 'follow me you guys, find me, Kill Sephiroth.' I thought of that plan.

I looked behind to see if anybody isn't following, but never noticed the trail. "It looks like they gave up."

"Zack... She's leaving a trail behind..." I whispered.
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/20/2010, 11:40 pm

"I know..."

"Zack, go."

"I'm waiting until they're far enough away..."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 3/20/2010, 11:50 pm

"I'm going too... Sephiroth... is the one who caused me the most trouble.." I grew mad. "fragments of my memory. Are suddenly piecing together." I stood up.

"So.. What does he want from me?" I asked.

"His fate, and how he could overpower this world."
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/20/2010, 11:51 pm

"Cloud..."

"If you're coming, get ready. Because I'm about to leave."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next