The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post.

5 posters

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post. - Page 2 Empty Re: ~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post.

Post by UchihaGirl1135 3/21/2010, 12:00 am

"Brittani you can come too, if you want to.." I grabbed keys from my pocket. "I need to get something first." I took off the other direction. "Where is it? Haha" I jumped on my motorcycle and took off back to Brittani.

I bit my lip trying to control my anger.
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4769

http://www.emy1196.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post. - Page 2 Empty Re: ~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post.

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/21/2010, 12:02 am

"You have a motorcycle? I didn't know that!"

"Let's get going!"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 3/21/2010, 12:07 am

"Now you do. jump on if you want to come."

(GTG to bed. night!)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/21/2010, 12:08 am

(Night!)

I jumped on, right behind and Cloud and held onto him.

"All right, let's get going!"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 3/21/2010, 11:01 am

(My little cousin is here and my aunt y uncle.)
(Do you want me to be Sephy. XP)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/21/2010, 1:16 pm

(If you want. Brittani's not gonna be fighting, probably.)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 3/21/2010, 6:51 pm

(Okey Dokey!)

We stopped at a Mako reactor outside the city. I picked up my Sword and put it on my back. "Why here?"

"That I don't know miss." I snarled. "Come..." I slowly walked up the steps into the reactor.

I took off. "See ya!" I drove past Zack.
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/21/2010, 7:00 pm

"Should we really have left him back there?"

"Hey!!!!" Zack ran at full speed to try and catch them.
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 3/21/2010, 7:11 pm

I left a sly smile. "Ok." I summoned my blade walking behind the wolf. "Nightmares will terror you forever." I snuck up behind the dog and stabbed it in the neck. "Hmph. " I walked inside.

The wolf whimpered and fell down in front of the door. It's yellow eyes turned to a cloudy gray.

I slid to a stop. "Hurry up Zack!"
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/21/2010, 7:13 pm

"I'm coming!!!!!" Zack ran up to them and stopped, trying to catch his breath.
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 3/21/2010, 7:22 pm

"You better hurry. This thing is not going 30 Miles per hour to let you keep up." I triggered the engine. "Keep up!" I drove off.

I walked in and saw a man with long silver hair. "You must Sephiroth."

"And you must be Kiera Sparrow.." I replied. "It looks like you killed the mutt."
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/21/2010, 7:25 pm

"Trying!!!!" Zack ran at his full speed, again to catch up.

"Poor Zack."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 3/21/2010, 7:42 pm

"Hey the trail ended." I stopped and looked in front of me. "A reactor..."

"Who cares. I came here for revenge, I'm not to tell you anything." I gritted my teeth with rage. "If it wasn't for you. Raiden would be alive! You Monster."

I narrowed my eyes. "You shouldn't have said that." I appeared behind her and put my sword by her neck. "Who going to kill me?"
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/21/2010, 7:44 pm

"Why is there a reactor here?"

Zack finally caught up to them, out of breath. "You had to leave me behind!" He then saw the reactor. "A reactor?"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 3/21/2010, 8:15 pm

"No Clue." I ran up the steps towards the door. "Hunh Fluffy's dead" I glanced at him and sliced the door open.

I turned to the door. "Cloud.. Long time no see." I put my sword closer to her neck.

I shivered and stayed quiet.
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/21/2010, 8:17 pm

Zack pulled his sword out right away. "You better let her go..."

This must be Sephiroth...

(Go look at this! Very Happy http://mandachan.deviantart.com/art/Naruto-Heart-Costume-Design-68966573)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 3/21/2010, 8:30 pm

(OMG Naruto's outfit reminds me of Cloud!! Look at these.
~ http://arvalis.deviantart.com/art/Kingdom-Hearts-Sasuke-Colors-82515495
~ http://arvalis.deviantart.com/art/Kingdom-Hearts-Naruto-Colors-82324528 )

"You try to attack me. She dies."

I closed my eyes. "You monster.."

"Ghuh... You won't..." I gripped my sword tighter.
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/21/2010, 8:32 pm

"Creep..."

(My new favorite word is creeper...XD You can thank my friend for that!)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 3/21/2010, 8:34 pm

(Haha Brb...)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/21/2010, 8:34 pm

(KK. I'll be here.)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 3/21/2010, 10:27 pm

(Sorry it took so long. I was spending some time with my grandfather because I have 1 1/2 days here. then back to boring school.)

I summoned my blade. "You end... now!" I cut him on the leg and got away.

"You're clever like your brother." I grabbed my leg.

"Shutup!" I charged towards him.
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/21/2010, 10:28 pm

"Better watch it!" Zack ran full speed at Sephiroth.

(It's fine. Smile I go back to school on Tuesday.)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 3/21/2010, 10:57 pm

(Sephy's power to teleport drove me crazy during the boss battle. The part that made me mad the most.. Part 2 of the battle.. He starts pinning Zack down to the edge of a pillar. Razz)
(OMG Those outfits you showed me of the Naruto/KH crossover. Here's another pic by the same artist. http://mandachan.deviantart.com/art/Naruto-Heart-for-Jadejj-68504467 )
(OMG This is epic funny LOL. http://ByakuganLove.deviantart.com/art/Advent-Naruto-68179077 )

"ARrrrgh.." I growled.

I slashed my sword at him with all the strength I had. "I'll never let you hurt my friends."

I blocked his sword with mine. "Face it Cloud, you'll never kill me."
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/21/2010, 10:59 pm

"We can try though!" Zack swung his sword at Sephiroth.

You all be careful...

(I'm gonna have to do a time cut online. o.O I'm on lesson 27 out of 120 in my math book, and I have to take a placement test on April 15th. o.O)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 3/21/2010, 11:09 pm

(Dude I hate math.. My dad is mad at me because I didn't finish my homework. Dude it's just two pages left. I hate my math teacher. She may be young but sooooo boring. I wish math could crawl under a rock.)

I blocked Zack too. "You two are such a pain..." I pinned them down.

"Gah. He's to strong..."

I unbuttoned my pocket on my leg and took out a pistol. "I'll have to finished this off." I held up the gun, my hand shook.. I can't..
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next