The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post.

5 posters

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post. - Page 3 Empty Re: ~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post.

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/21/2010, 11:13 pm

(Dude, math can do crawl under and rock and croak for all I care. -_-; I hate it so much.)

"Grr." Zack tried to hit Sephiroth again.

Man... I wish I could help...
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post. - Page 3 Empty Re: ~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post.

Post by UchihaGirl1135 3/21/2010, 11:33 pm

(I can run all day straight just to stay away from math. so... Many... Numbers.... *Bangs head.* The only thing is. The whole world is math.. I can never escape it.)

I pushed Cloud away with my sword and dodged Zack. "Close call."
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4769

http://www.emy1196.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/21/2010, 11:36 pm

(T.T We will never escape math... well, until we die, that is.)

"Shoot!"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 3/22/2010, 12:06 am

(I was looking at comics on DA. sorry. one of them is hilarious)

I was scared to miss, but I pulled the trigger.

"Gah!" I grabbed my shoulder and dropped my sword.

"SEPHIROTH!!!" I struck my sword down towards his back. In a split second he vanished. "Dang it.."
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/22/2010, 12:08 am

(Me see? :3 Or ish inappropriate to post?)

"Good job, Kiera!"

"I don't think he's gone yet!"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 3/22/2010, 12:33 am

(Crap I lost the link! Well it called Infectious. Sasuke and Lee pass each other and Lee becomes emo and Sasuke becomes Youthful. The one part I love is Kakashi called Vincent Valentine and then telling him to help get Sasuke's emo back.
Vincent goes up to sasuke "SaaAAaSsuKe" with dark voice.
Sasuke:*Smiles* What? *Teeth are shiny and the light reflected on Vincent.*
Vincent:*Turns to ash.*
Sasuke: Oooops *Still smiling.*
Poor Vincent... :'()

I came down from the ceiling towering down towards Brittani with my sword. "I mine as well kill the fragile one."

"Brittani!!" I ran and pushed her out of the way taking the blow..

I took my gun and shot again at his leg.

"Gah" I fell down backwards unable to move.
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/22/2010, 12:35 am

"Cloud!!"

"You creep! Why attack the one that can't fight?!" Zack aimed his sword and took another swipe at Sephiroth.

(LOL... poor Vincent...)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 3/22/2010, 12:48 am

(LOL I was laughing at that.)
(Ok Why do I keep on getting vibes that I've seen Squall's face from someone I know at my school or something. I don't know why? *bangs head*)

I blocked him with my arm. "you can't kill an old comrade eh?"

"Zack catch!" I threw my gun to him, and I ran to Cloud.

I took out the sword from my chest. "I'll finish.... you off myself." I pierced him through the chest. " It's over.." I fell over.

I faded away slowly..
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/22/2010, 12:51 am

"Cloud!" I ran over to Cloud and started using a cute spell. He's scared me to death twice today... he needs to stop that...

"Thank goodness..."

(OK, I am sleepy, and I have to do math tomorrow. And everyday...XP So, I gotta go. Reply though, and I'll reply tomorrow. Night!)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 3/22/2010, 12:55 am

(I was gonna go anyways. Night)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 3/22/2010, 5:26 pm

"He's probably not dead yet.. Don't get your hopes up. This is just the beginning." I knelt down by Cloud. "Dude wake up." I looked over at his wound. "Cure won't do much in this situation."
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/22/2010, 5:28 pm

"Oh..."

"You're probably right."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/22/2010, 5:40 pm

(I gotta go for a bit. Be back soon. Bye,)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 3/22/2010, 6:42 pm

(sorry I left...MY little cousin pulled me off the laptop. LOL)

"We.. Better get back home...." I sighed.

"Brittani.. You ok?.." I mumbled.
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/22/2010, 7:38 pm

"Yeah, we should."

"Yeah, I'm fine. Are you ok?"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 3/22/2010, 10:35 pm

(Hola Amigita.)
(Sephy got what he deserved!)

"More... Less..." I had trouble breathing. My whole body was in pain..
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/22/2010, 10:36 pm

(Agreed!)
(Let's RP on Need You Now. Very Happy I just wanna do HaruBritt. X3)

"As long as you're ok..."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 3/24/2010, 9:22 pm

"Alright." I scrambled to my feet. "Let's get going." My body was weak and I started to fall over, but I caught myself.

"Cloud... You sure you want to walk on you own?"

"Yeah.."

"Hmph.."
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/24/2010, 9:31 pm

"How sure are you?"

"You look like you're about to fall over."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 3/24/2010, 10:21 pm

"I'm just a little... Sore and weak.. I can keep myself up" I kept on limping towards the door.

I walked pasted him. "you always want to do things yourself.."
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/24/2010, 10:23 pm

"You're so stubborn."

"Agree with both of them."

(I'm looking for Final Fantasy avvies and siggies. X3)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 3/24/2010, 10:35 pm

(I was doing that not long ago! Lol that how my new ones came about! Lol)
(I love Snow he makes me laugh and lightning Is just Cloud number 2. Exact same personality, the hair is practically the same, They look alike, but Lightning is taller and younger. She's 5'9" and Cloud stands at 5"7". Bear with me Cloud, I feel your pain! I thought I was 5'8" but it turned out I'm 5'7".)

I just grumbled and walked behind Kiera.

I kept on walking. "see you guys later."

I stopped by my bike. "hmm, I wonder where she's going...?"
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/24/2010, 10:37 pm

(You people are tall...o.O I'm short! XD)

"I'll go see." Zack followed after Kiera.

"So, are we waiting for them, or going home?"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 3/24/2010, 10:50 pm

"you can stay.. If you want to help Cloud. I'm still in a little shock from earlier, and I need some time alone..."

(I'm going to bed, back to school tomorrow... :p)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/24/2010, 10:50 pm

(KK, night!)

"All right."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next