The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post.

5 posters

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post. - Page 14 Empty Re: ~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post.

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 5/7/2010, 11:00 pm

(I can answer that for me!
...No one. XD But only because I haven't played. X3)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post. - Page 14 Empty Re: ~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post.

Post by UchihaGirl1135 5/7/2010, 11:16 pm

(LOL... Let's continue.)

"Yeah!" I yelled. A figure climbed down the tree behind me.

"Hey Britt!" I smiled.
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4769

http://www.emy1196.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 5/7/2010, 11:19 pm

"All right then!"
"Hi! How's it going?"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 5/7/2010, 11:48 pm

(Look at my new Avvie! It's Sawyer from Lost!)

I felt something land on my back. I yelped and reached out behind me. "Get off of me!"

"Fine, just bored."
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 5/7/2010, 11:51 pm

(I knew it was someone from Lost. XD)

"Don't touch her!" Zack swung his sword and attacked it.

"Ah, I see. Micah's asleep, if you wanna see him."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 5/8/2010, 9:31 am

(( i love it omg i love lost. me and my mom and grandma and Dad are all obsessed with LOST. ohh and my fav. charecter would be either Lightning or Snow.))
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4872

http://mylifeismusic.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon princess545 5/8/2010, 4:01 pm

Then Griffen threw his arms around Nancy and kissed on her soft warm lips.
" its been so long since i've seen you where have you been,why do you look pale, why did'nt you tell me you were leaving." Griffen said as he serched Nancy's face for an explination. "my parents took me", she said with tears roling down her soft cheaks, "they said you were a bad influnce on me. but i got away and this......" "its ok",griffen said softly, "you can tell me" " this outer vampire attacked me a......and..... im one of them." nancy said as she huged griffen "who was im going to kill them" griffen said angrly

to be continued
dragon princess545
dragon princess545
Inspired Novice
Inspired Novice

Female Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/10/2010, 7:18 pm

((Hey Dragon, please do not use other members' characters without their permission. ^^ If you'd like to take part in this roleplay, what you need to do is read the first post, and make your own character by filling out a form yourself. Thank you!

And if I'm misunderstanding the situation, I apologize. xD Let me know if I am.
))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post. - Page 14 1312~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post. - Page 14 2412~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post. - Page 14 3349~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post. - Page 14 3548~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post. - Page 14 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 5/10/2010, 8:23 pm

(( thank you Shadow Smile ))
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/10/2010, 9:35 pm

((You're welcome. smiley))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post. - Page 14 1312~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post. - Page 14 2412~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post. - Page 14 3349~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post. - Page 14 3548~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post. - Page 14 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 5/10/2010, 10:35 pm

(( my friend told me about that and i was like " Why did you do that you idiot thier brother and sister" and she was like " Ohh sorry i didnt know that." and i was like really mad. ))
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 5/10/2010, 10:49 pm

(At a hotel, will explain tomorrow. Can't RP.)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 5/11/2010, 12:38 pm

(All right, here's my explanation. You know I live in Oklahoma, right? Well, we had left our house yesterday, and a tornado started following us... so, we drove for over an hour before we stopped for gas and bathroom break, and the storm had pretty much stopped, but it started again and we had to go stay at a hotel for the night. That's it. I slept on the floor... I'm so tired, I only got three hours of sleep. T.T)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 5/12/2010, 5:00 pm

(wow... I hate it if that happened to me.)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 5/12/2010, 7:20 pm

(( me to Smile im was soo bored i was still at school till about 30 min. ago. ))
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 5/12/2010, 8:18 pm

(Monday night sucked. I'm glad to be at home. I went to bed last night and was dead asleep until 9a.m.)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 5/12/2010, 9:00 pm

(( wow ))
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 5/12/2010, 9:02 pm

(I know.)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 5/12/2010, 9:25 pm

(( yeah Smile ))
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 5/15/2010, 12:25 am

(Wasup!)

"Thanks, but theres more where that came from." I held my sword in front of me defending myself.

"Sure I'll see him." I smiled.
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 5/15/2010, 12:30 am

"How joyful!"

"All right, come on."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 5/16/2010, 1:48 pm

(I watched Advent Children! :3 it was really awesome!!!! I luv Cloud! X3)
(Reno and Rude were hilarious in the movie too.)

I jumped behind Zack, standing back to back. "there's about 50 of them.. What do they want?"

"alright." I walked inside.
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 5/16/2010, 10:28 pm

"You maybe?"

I went into Micah's room, and he was up and just waiting for me and Cloud. "Hi, Micah! Did you sleep well?"

(I was at church ALL DAY helping set up for the children's choir play tonight. It was tiring.)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 5/16/2010, 10:32 pm

((that stinks oh well Smile i was driving home all day))
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 5/16/2010, 10:37 pm

(It wasn't bad. I was with my friends. It was fun, but very tiring.)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next