The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post.

5 posters

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Go down

~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post. - Page 13 Empty Re: ~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post.

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 4/27/2010, 9:01 pm

(My sister forced me off FF7 because she wanted to watch AI. XP)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post. - Page 13 Empty Re: ~*~What I've Done has been Erase, Part 2~*~ Memories Slowly Return(You can post now) Please read the note at the bottom of the first post.

Post by UchihaGirl1135 4/27/2010, 9:35 pm

(I'm about to murder my Xbox I can't seem to beat this boss on chap. 9. In ffxiii)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4769

http://www.emy1196.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 4/27/2010, 9:43 pm

(Sorry. :/ I was about ready to scream Sunday. I was trying to kill some robot thing, and it kept killing/making my characters useless. I finally beat it but then I got stuck on Rude and Reno. Finally beat them too! XD)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 4/27/2010, 10:00 pm

(I wanted to play FFX at my friends house because she's on her first big boss and it has 4000 hp and my first big boss had 30000 hp... I need tips on the boss in Ffxiii.. Stupid Barthandelus..)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 4/27/2010, 10:09 pm

(Google? XD I'm trying to see when there's a comic con here... I wish I could see it Vic Mignogna will be there...T.T)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 4/28/2010, 9:59 am

(( sometimes when im at my dad's i play the PS3 but i get so frustrated when i play Little Big Planet. By the way i only have 2 games for PS3 litle big planet and Beatls Rock Band. Razz i need more games oh and i have 2010 Olipic Winter Games. Which is crap i might add. ))
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4872

http://mylifeismusic.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 5/3/2010, 9:43 pm

(( i have FFXIII now at my dads YEAH!!! ))
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 5/3/2010, 9:56 pm

(Awesome!!!! Very Happy I'm on the third disc for FF7! Stupid Northern Cave monsters keep killing me!)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 5/3/2010, 10:26 pm

(Long time no see!! You got FFXIII Scoobs!! Awesome!)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 5/3/2010, 10:33 pm

(Totally!)
(RP?)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 5/3/2010, 10:36 pm

(Yesh!!)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 5/3/2010, 10:38 pm

(Where should we start?)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 5/3/2010, 10:39 pm

(Idk..)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 5/3/2010, 10:41 pm

(Um... hm... After the baby's born? You can pick if it's a boy or girl and I'll start it.)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 5/3/2010, 10:51 pm

(Let it be a boy... Smile)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 5/3/2010, 10:55 pm

(Yay, a boy. ^.^ I love little boys.)
(OK, starting it.)

I'm up... I'm up... at 7 in the morning... it's all because Micah started screaming again... I don't mind. ^.^
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 5/3/2010, 11:25 pm

I sat down against a tree. "Stupid monsters popping out of no where" I stabbed my sword into the ground.

I walked around the city bored..
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 5/3/2010, 11:26 pm

(( omg FFXIII is awsome my dad got it for me when we went looking for a Rock Band Guitar that would play for PS3 and Guitar Hero we found one its brown and it works great. ))
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 5/3/2010, 11:27 pm

"Bored... bored..." Zack was wandering aimlessly.

"Wonder when Cloud will be here..."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 5/3/2010, 11:39 pm

(OMG!! bet it looks awesome on the PS3!! LOL)

Rustling in the bushes behind me, monsters paced around me. "I've should have stayed home..." Forest surrounded me. I took out my cell and texted Zack for help.. If he could find me in this thick forest.

I decided to see Britt and Micah, I picked up my pace and headed towards her place.
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 5/3/2010, 11:41 pm

Zack grabbed his phone and looked at the text. He started heading for the forest.

Micah's too sweet. X3 You wouldn't think he's Cloud's son unless you looked closely at him. He's sleeping... too cute!

(Babies are sooo cute when they're sleeping!"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 5/3/2010, 11:55 pm

I knocked on Britt's door. "It's me!''

Hound like creatures, other strange bad boys pinned me down. "You want some!" I Jumped to my feet and picked up my sword.
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 5/3/2010, 11:57 pm

"There he is!" I ran to the door and opened it. "Hi!"
Zack found Kiera in the forest. "Hey!! Need some help?"

(Gotta go. Night!)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 5/4/2010, 7:25 pm

(( it does the effects are great its sooo much fun Smile ))
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 5/7/2010, 10:32 pm

(I luv it. I'm stuck on a boss on chapter 9.. Good luck when you get to him. LOL. Who's your fav character so far?)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next