The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will of Fire: Book 2: Reforming Bonds and the Upcoming War, Part 1(A Naruto Shippuden based RP)(Post away)

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Will of Fire: Book 2: Reforming Bonds and the Upcoming War, Part 1(A Naruto Shippuden based RP)(Post away) - Page 2 Empty Re: Will of Fire: Book 2: Reforming Bonds and the Upcoming War, Part 1(A Naruto Shippuden based RP)(Post away)

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/20/2010, 11:54 pm

Shinsuke ran in the opposite direction of Sasuke, going for his best hiding place.
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Will of Fire: Book 2: Reforming Bonds and the Upcoming War, Part 1(A Naruto Shippuden based RP)(Post away) - Page 2 Empty Re: Will of Fire: Book 2: Reforming Bonds and the Upcoming War, Part 1(A Naruto Shippuden based RP)(Post away)

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/20/2010, 11:57 pm

I sat still and quiet as a board.. 'nobody will find me here.'

"45..46..47..48..49..50! Ready or NOT! Here I come!" I yelled out and began looking
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4769

http://www.emy1196.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/21/2010, 12:00 am

Shinsuke barely made it to his hiding place. He got down on his stomach and laid there, just waiting.
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/21/2010, 12:08 am

"I know your out there!" I stood still to see if I here slight noises..

I leaned back so I could relax.. I moved my hand and crushed an old leaf. I made a slight gasp.

I turned my head to the noise and ran to it. I peeked through the bush and found Kiara. "Your it!"
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/21/2010, 12:10 am

Shinsuke heard everything, but stayed hidden.

I was walking through the village, trying to find Shinsuke. "Oh, Shinsuke, dear!!! Momma wants you home!!!"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/21/2010, 12:12 am

I got up and went to the tree and begun counting. "1..2..3..4"

I jumped into a tree and hid in the leaves..
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/21/2010, 12:15 am

"Shinsuke!!!!! It's stime for dinner!!!!!!"

"Why now?"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/21/2010, 12:17 am

"What!?" I stood upside down from a branch. "Brittani?"

"Aww man! I was just about to go look." I laughed.
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/21/2010, 12:18 am

Shinsuke came out form his hiding place. "Now?"

"Yes, now."

(Hey, I just came up with this. How about, it's not really Brittani, but someone from Sound kidnapped her and is now after Shinsuke?)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/21/2010, 12:24 am

(Okay!!)
"Hey Brittani!" I waved then my hand went down. I walked over to Shinsuke. "Let him stay for a bit more.."

"It's a bit early for dinner.."
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/21/2010, 12:25 am

"I can't. My mom said to get him and bring him home. Sorry."

"Sister, is something wrong? You sound mad."

"Nothing's wrong! Just come on!" The person, obviously not Brittani, grabbed Shinsuke's arm and started dragging him behind them.
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/21/2010, 12:37 am

"Brittani!" I ran over to Shinsuke a grabbed his other arm.. "Who are you?" I grew suspicious..

I jumped in front of her. "Release the kid.. Where's Brittani?"
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/21/2010, 12:39 am

"Figured it out, eh?" Smoke appeared around the person, and once it disappeared, it was a Sound Nin. "Just let me have the kid, and then you'll get to see his sister again. In one peice."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/21/2010, 12:44 am

I made a slight gasp.. "Just... Give.. Me... Shinsuke.." I glared at the Sound Nin.. I activated my sharingan... I quietly summoned Yuri.. "Find Brittani.." I mouthed.

Yuri slithered from my sleeve and on to the ground.

"I'll kill you if you don't give either of them back.." I glared at him with my sharingan..
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/21/2010, 12:46 am

"Are you sure you want to kill me? When I know exactly where your precious girl is?"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/21/2010, 12:47 am

(I gtg to bed.. night!)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/21/2010, 12:48 am

(Night!)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Squeecky540 7/21/2010, 1:39 am

"What? Do you think there is a better answer
for that question?!"

CODE 02.9: What is the most important
thing to teach a team?
A. Teamwork
B. All around rank and self
boosting power methods
C. Believing in oneself and comrades and
following your hearts
D. Proper manners, morals, and ethics

"Oh,
wait... someone like you would choose D."
Yumiko sneered playfully
and knowingly, erasing the answer off of Daisuke's page and changing it.
Her tone softened. "I don't care if I'm wrong. They're gonna get my
paper as what I believe in. If I fail, it means my thoughts are not
one's of a Jounin's. I, for one, am keeping myself and my pride strong."

[*Is SOOOOO not with the crowd and just got on*]
Squeecky540
Squeecky540
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/21/2010, 11:28 am

"I wouldn't pick D...I would either A or C."

(LOL, Sorry. X3 Basically, Shinsuke is Brittani and Daisuke's 9-year-old brother, and some Sound Nin disguised himself as Brittani and tried to kidnap Shinsuke, and he already kidnapped Brittani and... that's all we got so far. X3)

Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Squeecky540 7/21/2010, 12:23 pm

[Oh, thanks... okay.. where the heck is Brittani then? Did they capture her from our RP, is it a "clone" that was captured and when our RP ends and they meet again Brittani would have been gone, or what...? Will of Fire: Book 2: Reforming Bonds and the Upcoming War, Part 1(A Naruto Shippuden based RP)(Post away) - Page 2 Icon_razz]

Yumiko snorted and temperamentally erased and changed his answer yet again. "Okay, happy?"
Squeecky540
Squeecky540
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/21/2010, 9:11 pm

(Well... we could make it that she was so quiet filling those forms out that they just didn't notice? IDK...)

"Thank you."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/21/2010, 9:25 pm

I kept on glaring at the ninja while Yuri went out to find Brittani.. I didn't want him to get suspicion.. "Yeah.. Sure.. but.. I think it'll be better if we torture you.. Than to kill you.."

UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/21/2010, 9:27 pm

"Look, kid. If you want your friend to be alive next time you see her, you better just give me the kid. All right?"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/21/2010, 9:36 pm

"How are you going to kill her when you here? You can't contact anybody.." I continued to glare. Black ink snakes fell from my sleeves and slithered up the sound ninja's legs binding him.

"Please just let him go. You have no choice but to do it."
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/21/2010, 9:38 pm

"So you say. Look, I was ordered to do this, all right? Give this to your Hokage, and let me have the kid." The Sound Nin threw a scroll to Sasuke.
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next