The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will of Fire: Book 2: Reforming Bonds and the Upcoming War, Part 1(A Naruto Shippuden based RP)(Post away)

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Will of Fire: Book 2: Reforming Bonds and the Upcoming War, Part 1(A Naruto Shippuden based RP)(Post away) - Page 4 Empty Re: Will of Fire: Book 2: Reforming Bonds and the Upcoming War, Part 1(A Naruto Shippuden based RP)(Post away)

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/23/2010, 12:43 am

"Let him go."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Will of Fire: Book 2: Reforming Bonds and the Upcoming War, Part 1(A Naruto Shippuden based RP)(Post away) - Page 4 Empty Re: Will of Fire: Book 2: Reforming Bonds and the Upcoming War, Part 1(A Naruto Shippuden based RP)(Post away)

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/23/2010, 12:45 am

(I'm going to bed.. I'll reply tomorrow. night!)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4769

http://www.emy1196.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/23/2010, 12:47 am

(OK, night!)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Squeecky540 7/23/2010, 1:43 pm

Yumiko pulled her ear from the door and sped off, on her own little illegal search-party.
Squeecky540
Squeecky540
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/23/2010, 9:55 pm

Daisuke hadn't seen much happening, but went asking people if they had seen anyone suspicious. He got a hot lead and headed in the direction they had told him.
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/23/2010, 11:30 pm

I nodded my head. "No.. Take me instead.." I pleaded. "Why do you want him anyways?"

I passed a marked tree and then walked back to it. "Hunh?" I looked at the cut in the tree.

"Kiara must have made it to help find her..."

"Okay then.." I took off again. "We are on the right track."
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/23/2010, 11:33 pm

"He's got one special ability that the Akatsuki leader wants... He just doesn't know it yet."

"Ha! Shinsuke doesn't have anything special like that! No one in my family does!"

"I've seen it before."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/23/2010, 11:46 pm

"then.. You might want me more.. I can tell when and how your going to die.." I said to the ninja.. Trying to get Shinsuke out of the picture so he could be safe with Brittani..

I heard voices in the distance. "I think we're close."

"Very close.."
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/23/2010, 11:53 pm

"Oh, really, now?"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/24/2010, 12:13 am

"It depends.. Visions occur to me at certain times.." I looked at Shinsuke.. "What kind of power do you people think he has?"

I poked my head from behind a tree. "Pssst. Brittani!" I whispered loudly..

UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/24/2010, 12:15 am

"I have no idea, my leader told me he had something he wanted."

"Sasuke!" I whispered it while smiling a bit. "How'd you find us?"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/24/2010, 12:21 am

I grabbed Yuri and dangled the poor thing around. "With her!" I pointed..

I ran out of words to say.. "Okay..."
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/24/2010, 12:24 am

"I see... we need your help. That creep is trying to kidnap Shinsuke for Akatsuki."

(yeah, I have no idea what to post for the creeper. XD)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Squeecky540 7/25/2010, 12:14 am

Yumiko ran as silent as the night breeze, tracking the rescue team and well aware that she had successfully gotten her plan completed. He fell for it... As said earlier, the entire speech wasn't entirely honest. I really think he's not gonna frizz out as much now. His anger at me will keep him focused on the task at probing me wrong. A few helpers to find Brittani will suit me, especially Jounin. She had a darker side, and she even had the ability to manipulate the most innocent and closest of her comrades. But... I meant every word about my meaning in life. All I can serve is the purpose of a ninja. I have no more genuine feelings... She concluded that the reason she was tracking Brittani was on following her beliefs as a ninja, the reason she hung out with Daisuke was because she needed something to do when off of missions and it had nothing to do with feelings, the reason she had a personality was because she had to put on a good act based off of the mere remnants of her old soul... that was her conclusion, and she lead herself to believe that her own existence impacted only those around her. It entirely avoided her. She was caught in a wormhole of loss and emptiness. Death, she felt, would be fine as long as it carried importance. Her person I'm not as unique as I once was. I've fallen from the hands of friends and family over time... I passed loneliness I don't know how long ago... Am I really what I said to Daisuke? Is everything truly nothing to me, am I truly nothing?
Squeecky540
Squeecky540
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/25/2010, 12:22 am

Daisuke was still reeling a bit from what happened with Yumiko. He hoped she had been lying, but was still angry with her.
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Squeecky540 7/25/2010, 12:26 am

Crap, is that him I sense nearby!?! Shoot, if he catches me now, he's gonna be confused on what to do first, and then get all frizzy--- calm down, Yumiko Shinsaku. Calm down. Just evade him in the trees...
Squeecky540
Squeecky540
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/25/2010, 12:27 am

I gotta get to where they are... And soon.
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Squeecky540 7/25/2010, 12:54 am

Because, if I can't find Brittani... if I can't save her... then...
Squeecky540
Squeecky540
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/25/2010, 9:11 pm

Never will I forgive myself if anything happened to anyone I knew...
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/25/2010, 9:17 pm

"And Kiara? What in the world is she doing?"

(IDK what to put for Kiara)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/25/2010, 9:20 pm

"Trying to get him to take her instead on Shinsuke."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Squeecky540 7/25/2010, 11:15 pm

Because it's my job, my life, to make guilty those with evil and to make gleeful those with goodness... it's all I have left.
Squeecky540
Squeecky540
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/25/2010, 11:18 pm

If I can't protect my friends and family... who can?
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Squeecky540 7/26/2010, 2:38 am

Yumiko avoided Daisuke at all costs. Still, she could practically hear his feet pounding on a surface, rushing, albeit in a prepared and smart way, to his sister.

Last edited by Squeecky540 on 7/26/2010, 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Character Name Mix-up)
Squeecky540
Squeecky540
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/26/2010, 11:39 am

Daisuke kept his pace even and fast, so he could get to his sister faster, and be ready for fight if there was one.
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next