The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventures of Sandra and Doug CHAPTER 2 ADDED!

4 posters

Go down

The Adventures of Sandra and Doug CHAPTER 2 ADDED! Empty The Adventures of Sandra and Doug CHAPTER 2 ADDED!

Post by Music Luva 4/3/2010, 3:19 pm

[
The Amazing Adventures of Sandra and Doug
By Music Luva
Written from April 3rd -

Contents...

Chapter 1: Meet Sandra (Sandra)
Chapter 2: Meet Doug (Doug)

Chapter 1: Meet Sandra (Sandra)
Hello, my name is Sandra. I am a female dabbling duck who lives in Southern Ontario and I migrate in the winter to a place called Cancun, Mexico. I am 1 year old and I have just learned how to fly. I am going to find a mate to live with in my hometown, Rondeau. I live in Rondeau national park which has beautiful hiking trails, beaches, and forests. It is on the shores of Lake Erie. I enjoy living in this area because there is so much adventure! When I was a chick I used to wander off into the forest with my brother, Charlie. The mischief we got into! I will still see my whole family because all of the ducks in Rondeau Provincial Park migrate together to Cancun and back again. Cancun is supposed to be very warm as I have never migrated before. I was born in the spring on the way back from Cancun do I don’t remember anything about the flight back here. I am so excited!!

Chapter 2: Meet Doug (Doug)
Hello, my name is Doug. I am a male dabbling duck who lives in Rondeau Provincial Park in southern Ontario. I migrate every winter to a cute little town called Cancun, which is in Mexico. I am about I year old and I have only recently learned how to fly. I was born near the same time of a few other birds on the bay back from Cancun last Year. Rondeau is a beautiful national park that resides near Lake Erie, with many lovely features such as many hiking trails, beaches and forests. I like living here because of all of the different opportunities in my life. All of us here are a big happy family and since we’re all in it together, it helps us be safer, more efficient and overall, happier. I am one of the few birds here that have never migrated. I was born on the way back from Cancun last year with a few other chicks, so I have no memory of Cancun. I am very excited about migration.

Last edited by Music Luva on 4/5/2010, 5:58 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Addition of Chapter 2)
Music Luva
Music Luva
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Male Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Sandra and Doug CHAPTER 2 ADDED! Empty Re: The Adventures of Sandra and Doug CHAPTER 2 ADDED!

Post by Music Luva 4/3/2010, 3:25 pm

*Reserved*
Music Luva
Music Luva
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Sandra and Doug CHAPTER 2 ADDED! Empty Re: The Adventures of Sandra and Doug CHAPTER 2 ADDED!

Post by shadowsowner888 4/3/2010, 5:43 pm

That's original! cheesy I don't think I've read a story about a duck here yet. Keep writing!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Adventures of Sandra and Doug CHAPTER 2 ADDED! 1312The Adventures of Sandra and Doug CHAPTER 2 ADDED! 2412The Adventures of Sandra and Doug CHAPTER 2 ADDED! 3349The Adventures of Sandra and Doug CHAPTER 2 ADDED! 3548The Adventures of Sandra and Doug CHAPTER 2 ADDED! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Luva 4/3/2010, 6:49 pm

Thanks. xD We have these ducks thatcome to our pool every year and livee there from March-October. xD Their names are Doug and Sandra.
Music Luva
Music Luva
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Luva 4/5/2010, 5:59 pm

CHAPTER 2 ADDED! (:
Music Luva
Music Luva
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/5/2010, 10:03 pm

Nice job! ^^
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Adventures of Sandra and Doug CHAPTER 2 ADDED! 1312The Adventures of Sandra and Doug CHAPTER 2 ADDED! 2412The Adventures of Sandra and Doug CHAPTER 2 ADDED! 3349The Adventures of Sandra and Doug CHAPTER 2 ADDED! 3548The Adventures of Sandra and Doug CHAPTER 2 ADDED! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Luva 4/6/2010, 4:50 pm

Thanks. (:
Music Luva
Music Luva
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 4/12/2010, 8:35 pm

It's ah.... quite unusual X3. Keep going
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 4/13/2010, 7:25 pm

ah... I'm stupid X3 I read the first chapter and left out the second XD I'll read it now
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Luva 4/19/2010, 7:28 am

Thanks. Smile
Music Luva
Music Luva
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverHaunted 4/25/2010, 7:57 am

x) Very... original. Lol, good job =P
ForeverHaunted
ForeverHaunted
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

The Adventures of Sandra and Doug CHAPTER 2 ADDED! Siggy-It's name is Fawks. GO FAWKS!(Harry Potter freak =D)
Female Posts : 322

http://www.vfkforums.com/forums/member.php?u=3606

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Luva 5/25/2010, 5:52 pm

SORRY DUDES! I lost the link to TWIG. Razz
Music Luva
Music Luva
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down