The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yöû Håd Mè- {{Chapter Three Added!}}

+3
4everme4everbeauty
leah_hope92
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
7 posters

Go down

Yöû Håd Mè- {{Chapter Three Added!}} Empty Yöû Håd Mè- {{Chapter Three Added!}}

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/30/2010, 1:51 pm

Chapter 1- The Day We Met

It all stared the day he moved in, crippling with fear with the new state. My golden blonde hair patting against my back as I flew onto my stomache, smacking the volleyball with my forearm and sending it towards Madalyn, who sprinted after the multi-colored ball. I watched as she heaved her palms to try to spike it, but she had the incorrect formation and it flew over her brunette-shaded french bun, plopping into the lush sand of my backyard. "Another for me!" I squealed, skipping with joy in a flattened-out patch of grass. There was the shrill sound of the screen door slamming, and I flew around, a boy with rusty brown hair and a frown, slumped down the stairs of the back porch and to the near-dead grass and sat. "Be right back," The honey voice told Madalyn before skipping off to the boy with a soft face and sorrow eyes. "Hi, I'm Amorette Anthea Davina," I said with a tooth smile. "I'm Trevor Louis," He mumbled, glancing up at me. "You wanna come over and pway with us?" I asked, wrikling my nose at my horrible six-year-old pronounciation. At that second, he face light up and he hopped onto his feet, shaking my hand until my whole body rumbled. "Sure! It's nice to meet you!" He exlaimed, walking over to our backyard. "This is Trevor. Trevor, this is Madalyn." I introduced the two as Maddy came skipping over. A dreamy look appeared into her eyes as she greeted him. "Call me Maddy," She mused, rosy lips curling into a smirk. "So let's play!" I said enthusiastically, anxious to get this conversation to a haulting point. Trevor showed no care for Madalyn, but grinned at me and asked what we were going to play. "Basketball okay?" I offered. "Yeah!" He chuckled, taking the ball and starting to dribble. With a small giggle, Maddy and I sprinted to the driveway where the minature basketball basket was, starting to play.

Chapter 2- All Over You

The next day was no less than the first day of second grade. As I sprinted through the halls, afraid that I would get a tardy, I swerved the corner and flew right into a well-built body. "No running, Miss. Davina." Principal Truman scolded, glaring at me with a rough facial expression. Glancing down at my shoes, I relized that there was another figure standing beside the Principal. Ratty ecru-shaded tennis tapped silently against the marble floor. "Hi, Amorette." A familier voice echoed. "Trevor!" I squealed, wrapping my arms around his neck. He chuckled silently, embracing me into a hug. "No public displays of affection." Truman snapped, putting hands of both of our fradgil shoulders and tugging us apart. After several pregnant pauses, he straightened his jacket. "Come on now, Mr. Louis, you must be showed around the facility." He spoke, shooting a look at me. "And get to class, Miss. Davina." He instructed, griping Trevor's arm and dragging him to a nearby hallway. With a quick nod, I rushed to Mrs. Halloway's class. Children around my age where playing with blocks, making addition problems and creating sums for those questions. Others were doing educational worksheets, while others where painting a scenery for Science. Our class was divided in fourths, one for English, Science, Math, and Social Studies. "Mrs. Halloway, you have a new student." A voice boomed, shoving Trevor into the over-croweded classroom. Painbrushes stopped rubbing against the paper, blocks were placed quietly on the carpeted floor, pencils were rested down on the wooden tables as Treveor walked over to me and embraced me in a hug. There was a low "Ooooo." before Mrs. Halloway shushed them. "You guys know eachother?" She asked polietly.

Chapter 3- Passing Days

Days past and we grew closer. It was a simple schedual that we were always on. We would do all in our power to allocution through class, get out of class early so we could sprint to the Amsterdam-shaded buses, just so we could sit together. As we were dropped off, we bolted to my house where we stayed until his parents arrived from their nine hour job. You see, my mother worked from eight to six, and my father worked from eight to eight in the morning. His parents work from nine to seven. So when we arrive from school at four, we head to my house until my mother came home. Then when his parents came, we pranced over to his house. What I adored about his mother is that she always brought us exotic objects from her stores. Sometimes she even brings us things like Durian fruit that would melt on our tounges. Other times she would bring exotic plant samples. One simple Saturday, we were ontop of his porch, devouring out nutter butter ice cream cones, he glanced over at me. "Amorette?" He asked, a large ice cream-mustache on his upper lip. "Yes?" I giggled, taking a napkin and pressing it against his lip. "Will you marry me?" He asked simply. "Why would you want to marry me?" I replied, taking another lick of my ice cream. "So I can kiss you whever I want," He grinned, kissing me on the cheek. "M'kay!" I exlaimed, swinging my legs. My cheeks flushed a carnation pink as he scooted closer. He took my hand, handing me a carnation. "Just like your cheeks when you're happy," He whispered. And from then on, I always had the carnation. Since that day on, I had always kept it in my diary, which was usualy scribbled with drawings and stories. Right then and there, he had me.

Last edited by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• on 6/6/2010, 2:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Yöû Håd Mè- {{Chapter Three Added!}} SiggyYöû Håd Mè- {{Chapter Three Added!}} SiggyYöû Håd Mè- {{Chapter Three Added!}} SiggyYöû Håd Mè- {{Chapter Three Added!}} SiggyYöû Håd Mè- {{Chapter Three Added!}} SiggyYöû Håd Mè- {{Chapter Three Added!}} Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Yöû Håd Mè- {{Chapter Three Added!}} Empty Re: Yöû Håd Mè- {{Chapter Three Added!}}

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/30/2010, 1:52 pm

Reseverd
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Yöû Håd Mè- {{Chapter Three Added!}} SiggyYöû Håd Mè- {{Chapter Three Added!}} SiggyYöû Håd Mè- {{Chapter Three Added!}} SiggyYöû Håd Mè- {{Chapter Three Added!}} SiggyYöû Håd Mè- {{Chapter Three Added!}} SiggyYöû Håd Mè- {{Chapter Three Added!}} Siggy

Back to top Go down

Yöû Håd Mè- {{Chapter Three Added!}} Empty Re: Yöû Håd Mè- {{Chapter Three Added!}}

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/30/2010, 1:52 pm

Reserved
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/30/2010, 9:19 pm

Nice. Can't wait for more. (:
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 5/31/2010, 1:22 am

Awesome Cassillion! I can't wait to read what's next!
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Yöû Håd Mè- {{Chapter Three Added!}} Siggy~Ivy
Super Star~Yöû Håd Mè- {{Chapter Three Added!}} Siggy
Yöû Håd Mè- {{Chapter Three Added!}} Siggy~Ruby
Jazz~Yöû Håd Mè- {{Chapter Three Added!}} Siggy
Yöû Håd Mè- {{Chapter Three Added!}} Siggy~King of Diamonds

*small voices* Click us! Click us! Well give you a present!
Female Posts : 1259

http://4everme4everbeautyproductionsofficialsite.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicWritingLove 5/31/2010, 6:43 am

The first sentance is a bit long, but I love it. <3
MusicWritingLove
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 982

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/3/2010, 7:11 pm

CHapter 2 up
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/3/2010, 7:41 pm

Pretty cool! xD
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

Yöû Håd Mè- {{Chapter Three Added!}} ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 6/4/2010, 8:16 am

Good job Cass! KEep writing!
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
Yöû Håd Mè- {{Chapter Three Added!}} Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 6/4/2010, 10:12 am

Ooooo! LOL! Can't wait for more Cassillion!
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/4/2010, 7:09 pm

Thanks everyone!
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/4/2010, 10:26 pm

I haven't commented on this yet? :O

Well, anyway, I like it! ^^ It seems like a cute story so far!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Yöû Håd Mè- {{Chapter Three Added!}} 1312Yöû Håd Mè- {{Chapter Three Added!}} 2412Yöû Håd Mè- {{Chapter Three Added!}} 3349Yöû Håd Mè- {{Chapter Three Added!}} 3548Yöû Håd Mè- {{Chapter Three Added!}} 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/6/2010, 3:09 pm

Chapter three up.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/7/2010, 11:07 pm

x3 Awweh, that was like the cutest chapter in the world.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Yöû Håd Mè- {{Chapter Three Added!}} 1312Yöû Håd Mè- {{Chapter Three Added!}} 2412Yöû Håd Mè- {{Chapter Three Added!}} 3349Yöû Håd Mè- {{Chapter Three Added!}} 3548Yöû Håd Mè- {{Chapter Three Added!}} 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/8/2010, 5:11 pm

I got it from a line in a movie. XDD
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 6/8/2010, 9:26 pm

Awwwwww!!!! How sweet!! I can't wait for more Cassilllion!
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/13/2010, 3:31 pm

Really really cute... Smile
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

Yöû Håd Mè- {{Chapter Three Added!}} ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/13/2010, 4:18 pm

Thanks everyone!
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down