The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super new here......super nervous........super excited.

4 posters

Go down

Super new here......super nervous........super excited. Empty Super new here......super nervous........super excited.

Post by Bone32 9/1/2009, 11:29 pm

Hello,
Not sure is this is the right place to do this, but I'm going to go for it anyway. Name's Bone, (It's not really Bone, but you know what I mean.) I live in *edited* KY, and long story short, I used to write a ton. As the years have rolled on by I've regretfully fallen far from the path of the writer I used to be. Though it's always heavy on my heart, I just never manage to get the words on paper. So i've finally mustered up enough courage and energy to take what I hope will be the frist step towards re-unleashing the writer inside me.
Ultimately what I am looking for is a support group of sorts. Fellow writers who will be able to assist in critiquing my material, as well as holding me accountable and adding to my abilities. I looked through a few other websites, but ultimately was drawn to this one for some reason. It just seems more real to me.
So with that said, please feel free to write me whatever it is you can about this possible new home in cyberspace. I look forward to getting to know you as a writer, and I sincerely thank you for your time.

Please do not give out personal information. -Pugs
Bone32
Bone32
Inspired Novice
Inspired Novice

Male Posts : 2

http://Kentuckybluepokercrew.com

Back to top Go down

Super new here......super nervous........super excited. Empty Re: Super new here......super nervous........super excited.

Post by shadowsowner888 9/2/2009, 12:34 am

I think where you really want to post this is Hey, I'm New Here, so I moved it there for you. Smile Lmk if you'd prefer it stay in the profile section.

Anyway, welcome to Twig!! I find it awesome that you were drawn here out of the other sites you saw. x3 Lawl, I like feeling like my site's special! I hope you'll enjoy it here, and that it'll stand up to your needs! Smile
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Super new here......super nervous........super excited. 1312Super new here......super nervous........super excited. 2412Super new here......super nervous........super excited. 3349Super new here......super nervous........super excited. 3548Super new here......super nervous........super excited. 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Super new here......super nervous........super excited. Empty Re: Super new here......super nervous........super excited.

Post by Jinx 9/2/2009, 8:12 am

Hi! Very Happy
I can't write a real long welcome,like shadow,but I can say I hope you find the ability to write again,and suggest you try role playing.Sounds a bit geeky,but it'll help.
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely
'Cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel
Or just the train?~Tidal wave, Owl city.
Female Posts : 3205

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17481697803

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 9/2/2009, 2:13 pm

Welcome to Twig!!! Smile
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down