The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Pinky-swear You won\'t tell....

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Super Pinky-swear You won\'t tell.... Empty Super Pinky-swear You won't tell....

Post by *Miranda* 12/31/2009, 3:51 pm

Form:
First Name:Lola(i always thought i spy should be named LOla XD)
Last Name:Parkinson
Age(14 and over please):18
Description:Dark hair, cut into a short bob. Bright Blue eyes,A slender tall figure.
Personality:Sleek,sophisticated,Very secretive, Nice but can trick you if you are the enemy.
Family:Lived with mother in Paris.
Other: The one who came up with the idea for the academy, does not work there but she is like the "Head Hauncho", Once she came up with the idea at 13 of age, Her mother(who is a spy), asked her fellow spies to help her daughter make this academy. Now 5 years later the academy started, But-Lola's nemisis from kindergarten started a boy's spy school a day after Perlington opened.

Last edited by *Miranda* on 12/31/2009, 4:45 pm; edited 7 times in total
*Miranda*
*Miranda*
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Super Pinky-swear You won\'t tell.... Empty Re: Super Pinky-swear You won\'t tell....

Post by *Miranda* 12/31/2009, 3:55 pm

(um i posted nobody to join yet, please can you delete that post and do it again soon? thanks in advance!)
*Miranda*
*Miranda*
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Super Pinky-swear You won\'t tell.... Empty Re: Super Pinky-swear You won\'t tell....

Post by Jesus4Eternity 12/31/2009, 3:57 pm

(Normal users can't delete posts. I'll do it. Smile)
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Super Pinky-swear You won\'t tell.... Siggy
Super Pinky-swear You won\'t tell.... SiggySuper Pinky-swear You won\'t tell.... Siggy
Super Pinky-swear You won\'t tell.... SiggySuper Pinky-swear You won\'t tell.... Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by *Miranda* 12/31/2009, 3:58 pm

(Thanks!)
*Miranda*
*Miranda*
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 12/31/2009, 4:11 pm

First name: Charlotte
Last name: Ribbons
personality: very observant, kind, believes no one should be left behind, sets reputations for people very quickly, and normally has a group of twelve friends but only keeps one or two close.
Description: Soft chestnut brown hair with slight auburn streaks in it that are only noticable in the sun. Her eyes are a dark
mysterious jade and her skin is rather pale.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by *Miranda* 12/31/2009, 4:14 pm

(Accepted!)
*Miranda*
*Miranda*
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 12/31/2009, 4:29 pm

Form:
First Name: Rebecca
Last Name: Livington
Age(Over 14): 17
Description: Wavy, golden hair to about the middle of her back. She has darker golden highlights and bright topaz eyes that you would pinpoiont in a large crowd. She has little black dots in the colord part of her eye, making it look like she has tiny black pebbles inside her eyes. It makes her look interesting and exotic. She has a thick British accent and is thin. But not thin enough that you can see her rib cage. She is above average height and a mega-watt smile. Curved, pink lips.
Personality: A feirce, daring girl that does anything to get what she wants. She hates any kind of abuse and is not afraid to stand up for rights. Some people say she's a loner but she likes to be around a certain group of people. Behind all of that, she had a kind heart but very mysterious, minipulative, and deciving.
Family: No one
Other: None
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Super Pinky-swear You won\'t tell.... SiggySuper Pinky-swear You won\'t tell.... SiggySuper Pinky-swear You won\'t tell.... SiggySuper Pinky-swear You won\'t tell.... SiggySuper Pinky-swear You won\'t tell.... SiggySuper Pinky-swear You won\'t tell.... Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by *Miranda* 12/31/2009, 4:29 pm

(Accepted!)
*Miranda*
*Miranda*
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 12/31/2009, 4:32 pm

Form:
First Name: Amanda
Last Name: Marshall
Age(Over 14): 14 (that okay?)
Description: Tall, with long, dark golden hair and blue-green-gray eyes. 5'4"
Personality: Outgoing, talkative, intelligent, and hyper. Eager to learn. Smile
Family: Mom, dad, sister... none go to the school
Other: Nope. Smile
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Miranda* 12/31/2009, 4:33 pm

(accepted! and fourteens fine! I meant 14 and over, let me go edit that! Thanks everyone for joining!)
*Miranda*
*Miranda*
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 12/31/2009, 4:34 pm

(Miranda... roleplay?)
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Miranda* 12/31/2009, 4:37 pm

(sure! just let me get my own charrie up XD, and also there will be teachers at the academy- i will just provide their voice Smile)
*Miranda*
*Miranda*
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 12/31/2009, 4:37 pm

I was in my room, not caring about all the commotion around me. I was the first one to come to this acadamy so I knew the ups and downs. It was not seven-eighteen in the morning and I was getting ready for my morning classes. Today we were going to open a punching bag in heels today. I adjusted the tie to my uniform and combed my hair until it was silky-soft. I pulled back my silk-soft hair to a pony tail and walked out of the room. Nothing was messed up in my hair, everything was perfect. Some young kids would call me a role model. I was one of the top girls in my glass. I walked to the training room with several other girls there. The best spy in history was my great-great-great grandmother. No one was better than her. My mother said I got her gift

Last edited by randomgirl on 12/31/2009, 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Super Pinky-swear You won\'t tell.... SiggySuper Pinky-swear You won\'t tell.... SiggySuper Pinky-swear You won\'t tell.... SiggySuper Pinky-swear You won\'t tell.... SiggySuper Pinky-swear You won\'t tell.... SiggySuper Pinky-swear You won\'t tell.... Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by *Miranda* 12/31/2009, 4:46 pm

Form:
First Name:Lola(i always thought i spy should be named LOla XD)
Last Name:Parkinson
Age(14 and over please):18
Description:Dark hair, cut into a short bob. Bright Blue eyes,A slender tall figure.
Personality:Sleek,sophisticated,Very secretive, Nice but can trick you if you are the enemy.
Family:Lived with mother in Paris.
Other: The one who came up with the idea for the academy, does not work there but she is like the "Head Hauncho", Once she came up with the idea at 13 of age, Her mother(who is a spy), asked her fellow spies to help her daughter make this academy. Now 5 years later the academy started, But-Lola's nemisis from kindergarten started a boy's spy school a day after Perlington opened.
*Miranda*
*Miranda*
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Miranda* 12/31/2009, 4:47 pm

(oh no! I was trying to quote my first post to get the form, but i actually clicked edit! NOw the front page is my charries form! is there anyway i can recover the original first page?1?!?!)
*Miranda*
*Miranda*
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 12/31/2009, 4:48 pm

[Miranda? You deleted the first post and replaced it with a form...]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 12/31/2009, 4:49 pm

(No, sowwy. Sad)
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Miranda* 12/31/2009, 4:50 pm

(oh... Well now i have a lot of work to do.. AGAIN Sad Sad Sad)
*Miranda*
*Miranda*
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 12/31/2009, 4:53 pm

(That stinks. Razz)
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Miranda* 12/31/2009, 4:54 pm

(I'll do it in a little while, i don't feel like doing it right now XD. So wanna start rping between my charrie and yours? What would you like me to call you? XD)
*Miranda*
*Miranda*
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 12/31/2009, 4:56 pm

(Amanda. Very Happy)
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Miranda* 12/31/2009, 4:57 pm

(ok Amanda Smile, You start Smile)
*Miranda*
*Miranda*
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 12/31/2009, 5:13 pm

[Anyone wanna RP?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Miranda* 12/31/2009, 5:14 pm

(I will! Your charrie and mine could be like best friends since they have both been there a while Smile)
*Miranda*
*Miranda*
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 12/31/2009, 5:14 pm

I wandered around the school my senses on high alert. What if this wasn't really a school? What if it was just a trap to get a bunch of spies in one place? You couldn't trust anyone.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next