The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 2nd...

3 posters

Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 2nd... Empty Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 2nd...

Post by Komoda 9/2/2009, 7:18 pm

Hmmm...

I learned two things today.

1. Apparently, a good writer doesn't use lots of adjectives... Ouch.

2. I'm a total loser.

September 2nd

Today was pretty freaking awesome.

Some okayish things happened, and some terriblish things happened. I need to stay positive, though... Or else... Um... The negativity will... Ruin things. nod

So, first off... I got my phone back!! The principle had it, and he was super nice about giving it back to me. He's awesome. Way better than all my elementary school principles... Expect for the first one, he was cool. I didn't like any of the principles after that, though...

Back on track.

Selin was flirting with Nathan a lot today...
But...
I'm not going to let it get to me. I mean, she flirts with EVERY guy. No matter what they look like, how they act, what there age is... It's just her personality. It's all pretty innocent too... So whatever. If he likes her, that's alright. I'll live. There's plenty of other fish in the sea...
Besides, this is like what... The fifth day of HS? XP I have tons of time to get to know people.

Haha, on the bright side, Nathan thinks I'm funny... Maybe.
XP
I'll tell y'all the story. So we were in English and I was talking to Charly. I think I said I was going to put a picture of batman on my poster, then she was like, "My brother likes batman."
Then I said (pretty loudly) "Well tell your brother to back off because he's my husband!!"
Hahah, then Ni was like, "I think he heard you."
Then I asked, "Wait, who??" Then I looked over and Nathan was right beside me, laughing. I think he was probably laughing at something else but he wasn't by anyone who he knew, so Idk. XP

Hmm... What else.

Oh. Yeah.... That...

So, you know how I told you guys that I saw this guy... And he was like the definition of gorgeous? I made like eye contact with him the one day and couldn't look away... Remember that? Yeah? 'Kay. So, I referred to him as Gorgeous Guy #1 and some other fellow was Gorgeous Guy #2.
I thought they were both in like grade 12.
Not sure 'bout #2 yet...
But...
#1 IS IN GRADE NINE!! And he has a name!! Very Happy

*launches into storytelling mode*

We had a BBQ today at lunch for the grade nines, and GG1 was there. He had a really sweet shirt on... Anyway, then I said to my friends, "IT'S HIM! IT'S HIM!" and then I pointed him out to them..
XP Charly's dad works at the high school, btw, so we were standing with him. And right behind Charly's dad was GG1. All my friends were like, "We should get Charly's dad to tell GG1 that Christine thinks he's gorgeous!" So I was all like, "That would be funny, but no..."
But omg. Charly's dad walked over to him, so I bolted away into the school immediately.
Then I got a text from Xandy saying he came over to them and that his name is Corey...
Hmm... Corey and Christine. Corey and Komoda... That sounds right. Very Happy
Anyway, then I went back out and he was still with them. -.- Then Xandy pointed at me and screamed, "IT'S HER!!!" so I ran back inside, only to come out like twenty minutes later.

XP I stood with my friends for a bit before Corey walked by again. I was about to run off, but Charly held on to me and like wrestled me to a tree... So he MAY know what I look like, but it's doubtful.

*coughs*

Anyway...

Other than that, nothing much happened. Well, things DID happen but nothing too exciting. -.-

This blog was a little rushed, but I have homework! So sorry for my crappy writing and typos. Adios!

Wait... Awkward Moment of the Day Award!

Well, that one's pretty obvious. I guess it would be the whole Corey deal. XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 2nd... Empty Re: Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 2nd...

Post by merry312 9/2/2009, 8:03 pm

Really? I always use a ton of adjectives. xD I thought detail and description was good... oh well. xD I am glad you got your phone back! Smile
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 2nd... Empty Re: Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 2nd...

Post by Komoda 9/2/2009, 9:23 pm

Haha, I have no idea why my teacher said that. I use tons of adjectives, too.

Thanks!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/2/2009, 10:27 pm

Lovely blog! And you're so not a loser. xD

And for the sake of my own self esteem - screw whoever doesn't like adjectives. nod I'll use adjectives if I like, and I'll enjoy it!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 2nd... 1312Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 2nd... 2412Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 2nd... 3349Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 2nd... 3548Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 2nd... 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 9/2/2009, 10:42 pm

Aw, thanks! XP Lol, you should hear some of the things I say, though...

XP Yeah, no kidding! I love adjectives, too.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/3/2009, 12:57 am

Adjective-lovers unite! cheers
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 2nd... 1312Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 2nd... 2412Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 2nd... 3349Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 2nd... 3548Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 2nd... 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down