The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry's Mass of Memories - September 2nd!

3 posters

Go down

Merry's Mass of Memories - September 2nd! Empty Merry's Mass of Memories - September 2nd!

Post by merry312 9/2/2009, 9:22 pm

September 2nd! Very Happy

Today was a- lets say an OK day. There were good times and bad times. It was a rollercoaster day. You have your ups and your downs. Hey! That is what I am going to call them! When I have an OK day it will be a rollercoaster day. xD

Well my day first started out with the bad time. So our teacher wasn't in the classroom so we started talking. Note- we weren't that loud. So then another teacher who happens to be my other teacher comes in and says to just "Quiet down". So we did but then we kinda started talking again. xD And so she came back in - looking kinda mad - and was like "You guys didn't quiet down! You owe me 5 minutes off of your free time!" So during free time we had to "sit out". Razz

But a couple hours ago I got back from my first tennis lesson. It was fun. Smile There were 7 people including me. I am not the best but on the other hand I'm not the worst. xD

I have to go practice for orchestra auditions but before I forget... it is Random times with Merry! Very Happy

5 Life Long Lessons to be Learned:

1. Don't under estimate yourself when doing a science lab.
2. If you don't know if you want a top or a bottom locker, go with what you had last year. (unless you really hated it)
3. Never give out your Webkinz password.
4. In Orchestra, never start a piece too fast. You are going to probably end up being on the 5th measure when everyone is still on the 2nd.
5. Always bring home your pencils because you never know when you are going to need them on the bus.

OK, well bye! Smile

- Merry Smile
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

Merry's Mass of Memories - September 2nd! Empty Re: Merry's Mass of Memories - September 2nd!

Post by shadowsowner888 9/2/2009, 10:25 pm

I like your life lessons. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Merry's Mass of Memories - September 2nd! 1312Merry's Mass of Memories - September 2nd! 2412Merry's Mass of Memories - September 2nd! 3349Merry's Mass of Memories - September 2nd! 3548Merry's Mass of Memories - September 2nd! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Merry's Mass of Memories - September 2nd! Empty Re: Merry's Mass of Memories - September 2nd!

Post by iGrievous 9/3/2009, 8:15 am

I'm almost always in sync with my band whenever I've heard a song, the way it's supposed to go, rather than just starting it the first time. I use my hearing a lot when I play music.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down