The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry's Mass of Memories - September 3rd!!

3 posters

Go down

Merry's Mass of Memories - September 3rd!! Empty Merry's Mass of Memories - September 3rd!!

Post by merry312 9/3/2009, 8:56 pm

September 3rd!! Very Happy

Today was good. Smile I mean nothing really happened except for...

I signed up for NaNoWriMo! Very Happy Well I am on the YWP (young writers program). But I think that still counts. Smile I am so excited! I just need to think of a plot. So I say that September and October are National Noveling Thinking Month! Very Happy Or NaNoThMo. xD I am merry312 so if you want to add me as a buddy that is cool. Cool I have already added some of you but if not feel free to add me. Smile

Well that was short! xD I don't have much to talk about so I am just going to talk about stuff that is coming up soon! Laughing Hmm.. what is coming up that I am excited about? (other than Nano) I guess we get Monday off of school so that is always good! Very Happy Then on Tuesday... no. Wednesday? Tennis. Smile Thursday orchestra auditions. pale At 8:00 in the morning. affraid

Also I am going to get a tote bag for school so I was wondering what you guys thought of this one:

Merry's Mass of Memories - September 3rd!! 51pI1idRpUL._SS500_

I love it but I am wondering if it will be big enough. The dimensions are 14.8 x 3 x 13 inches. I think I am going to get it! Very Happy It is really cute. But I found this other one with almost the same print. Smile And this other one I think is bigger.

Merry's Mass of Memories - September 3rd!! 51xPftJeZOL._SS400_

And they are both 100% Cruelty free and Vegan! Smile

Tell me which one you like better. Smile Bye bye for now!

- Merry Smile
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

Merry's Mass of Memories - September 3rd!! Empty Re: Merry's Mass of Memories - September 3rd!!

Post by shadowsowner888 9/4/2009, 11:08 am

I like the second bag better, I think. Very Happy Nice blog!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Merry's Mass of Memories - September 3rd!! 1312Merry's Mass of Memories - September 3rd!! 2412Merry's Mass of Memories - September 3rd!! 3349Merry's Mass of Memories - September 3rd!! 3548Merry's Mass of Memories - September 3rd!! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Merry's Mass of Memories - September 3rd!! Empty Re: Merry's Mass of Memories - September 3rd!!

Post by PugsRock 9/4/2009, 5:52 pm

I like the first one. Smile
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down