The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by shadowsowner888 9/3/2009, 11:12 am

Welcome to my blog! Very Happy Click my eggs.
The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 8WFLThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! LfcPThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! OqERThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! MSe7The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! ScJT

I'm sooo happy! ^^ The Frilled Game finally hatched! In order, their names are The Frilled Game, Hullabaloo Bouffant, Inked Trample, Starry Moondust, and . . . um . . . *thiiiiinks*

Oh well. xP I'll come up with it eventually.

So, I was on the computer all day yesterday. rolleyes And I stayed up until midnight to watch Twilight. But since that's all I did, really, I don't have anything interesting to report. xD So I'll just go into Seven Things!

Seven Things Not to Try at Home
1. Jumping onto the roof. Yes, onto. Not off of.
2. Sneaking out through your sib's window. I promise you, they will want to kill you.
3. Driving the car. Unless you have permission, of course.
4. Swinging over the top of the swing set. Unless you're going to flip off instantly. Because I promise it'll end badly otherwise.
5. Scaring your dad. Did I ever tell you that a startled father can be as aggressive as a bear?
6. Taking a bone from your dog. You like having two hands, don't you?
7. Making your mom mad. DUN-DUN-DUN.

Sooo, here's the playlist! ^^
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down