The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lissy's Profile!! :) *you may post!* New Quote of the Week!

5 posters

Go down

Lissy's Profile!! :) *you may post!*  New Quote of the Week! Empty Lissy's Profile!! :) *you may post!* New Quote of the Week!

Post by Lyssa45 9/3/2009, 10:48 pm

LISSY'S PROFILE

Lissy's Profile!! :) *you may post!*  New Quote of the Week! 714cr7

About Me:
Hi, my name is Alyssa! I'm 11 years old but I'm going to be 12 in a couple of days! I live in a small town on Long Island, New York. I love photography and I want to be an author when I grow up! (Maybe.) I have an awesome personality; I'm really the jokester in my group of friends; I love to make people laugh with my over-the-top sarcasm and I crack jokes whenever possible.
I really love 80's bands such as Journey, Van Halen, Heart, Rush, Led Zeppelin, Styx, Boston, etc. It's just great music in my opinion! But I also love Paramore!
In my family I have my mom, dad and my brother, Will, who is 16 years old. I also have a kitty named Sophie...4 or 5 years old; I forgot. xD
My dad and brother are insanely good musicians (not to brag..). My dad plays the piano, guitar, and bass guitar; while my brother plays the piano and guitar. My dad was actually in a Heart tribute band for a while called Heartless, playing the guitar but he got kicked out for some other guy who wasn't nearly as good at my dad. Anyway; I sing and I sorta play bass guitar but I kinda stopped that; but I can play a couple songs that my dad taught me. So as you can see, we are HUGE on music. If you were to go in our music room/living room (connected), you'd find about 5 guitars and one bass guitar, one electric baby grand piano, 5 amplifiers (two of which are a half-stack Marshalls) and one keyboard. xD Oh and a banjo. Very Happy
I'm not so big on reading, but I LOVE to write about anything! I love wearing skinny jeans; the only kind of jeans I own! xD
My favorite stores are Wet Seal, Aeropostale and Kohls. I used to love Abercrombie and Hollister; but the prices are ridiculous and I just kinda grew out of it...
I love my converse. I can't wear regular sneakers anymore because I got so used to the flat heel! xD I have about 5 pairs of Converse; blue low, pink low, black high-tops, and another sick pair that is black and has like all this writing on it...okay so four pairs, but I need purple low ones to feel complete! Very Happy
I am 5 foot 3 inches tall (pretty tall for a 12 year old) and I'm average weight...pretty skinny actually.
Okay, well that's pretty much all about me; read on! Smile

Username: Lyssa45
Nickname: Lissy
Birthday: September 8th, 1997
Looks: I have long, curly/wavy brownish/blonde hair, which is turning more brown as I get older. I am 5 foot 3 inches and I have dark blue eyes; sometimes light blue, with glasses. I used to have braces but I got them off and TRUST me; the results are absolutely worth the wait! My teeth are beautiful now, not to mention more white! I also have a couple freckles on my nose and around, but not many.

Favorites!

Food: Chinese, Pizza, Chicken (Parm), Pasta..etc. Just do NOT ever give me seafood or I will hurt you. Bad. Smile
My favorite colors are Lavender, hot pink, aqua blue, and black..

My favorite books would have to be The Twilight Saga...that's all I can think of.

I like Comedy movies, such as... Dumb and Dumber, Ace Ventura (Jim Carrey stuff), National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation/European Vacation/ Vacation, the Great Outdoors (John Candy)...Ghostbusters (1, 2 & 3), Beetlejuice and I also liked Edward Scissorhands (he was SO hot xD You wish I was joking about that!), Twilight...The Uninvited scared the CRAP out of me; but I still watched it at like, 5 different sleepovers. LOL!

Err...favorite day? Friday or Saturday... xD

My favorite month... Err...don't pressure me....

My favorite animal would have to be either a puppy or a kitty...anything small and fluffy. Smile

My favorite holiday's are probably Thanksgiving, Easter, Christmas...Halloween...yeah.

Least Favorites!

I hate fish! Give it to me and I'll hurt you. BAD. xD

Color: Yellow is a color that is WAY too happy sunshiney for me. I like dark stuff. Smile

Books...well I don't really like books, so...

Err..I don't like a lot of movies!

I REALLY always feel like crap on Monday's so...xD

I hate September: that's when school starts...ESPECIALLY when it's on my birthday like this year! Shoot me! xD

I don't like gross and/or slimy animals...

I like photography, writing, converse, skinny jeans, boys (I'm insane...), nature...and yeah. xD

I dislike too many things! Smile

My stories: I have one out that i started very recently; Stranded, which is in the Original Works section, so please check it out asap!
https://shadowsowner888.forumotion.net/original-works-f4/stranded-chapter-2-added-t1391.htm

My Threads: Well I can't remember! LOL!

How'd I find out about TWG: Cute0099 (or Danielle) PM'd me on WI!

WIBFF: I have a lot, but Sunshine_girl and SingerStar456 are my top two!

TWGBFF: IDK I just joined! I like you all equally...lol!!

I am currently: I-Ming my friend and typing this!

Mood: Happy!

MY QUOTE OF THE WEEK: (The thing I catch myself saying the most this week)

"Seriously dude? SERIOUSLY?!!?"

Thanks for stopping by my profile!
~Lys

Last edited by Lyssa45 on 9/6/2009, 10:22 am; edited 8 times in total
Lyssa45
Lyssa45
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 148

Back to top Go down

Lissy's Profile!! :) *you may post!*  New Quote of the Week! Empty Re: Lissy's Profile!! :) *you may post!* New Quote of the Week!

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 9/3/2009, 10:51 pm

Oh thanks now we know more about you great blog!
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Lissy's Profile!! :) *you may post!*  New Quote of the Week! Empty Re: Lissy's Profile!! :) *you may post!* New Quote of the Week!

Post by Lyssa45 9/3/2009, 10:56 pm

Haha thanks for posting!! Smile
Lyssa45
Lyssa45
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/4/2009, 10:43 am

GAH! Everyone's taller than me! xD You're a whole inch taller, but I'm two years older! That's just not fair.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Lissy's Profile!! :) *you may post!*  New Quote of the Week! 1312Lissy's Profile!! :) *you may post!*  New Quote of the Week! 2412Lissy's Profile!! :) *you may post!*  New Quote of the Week! 3349Lissy's Profile!! :) *you may post!*  New Quote of the Week! 3548Lissy's Profile!! :) *you may post!*  New Quote of the Week! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyssa45 9/4/2009, 10:56 am

LOL that's alright Shadow! Very Happy You'll probably grow more soon!
Lyssa45
Lyssa45
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/4/2009, 11:45 am

Probably not. xP The doctor said I'll probably grow an inch more at the most.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Lissy's Profile!! :) *you may post!*  New Quote of the Week! 1312Lissy's Profile!! :) *you may post!*  New Quote of the Week! 2412Lissy's Profile!! :) *you may post!*  New Quote of the Week! 3349Lissy's Profile!! :) *you may post!*  New Quote of the Week! 3548Lissy's Profile!! :) *you may post!*  New Quote of the Week! 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyssa45 9/4/2009, 11:52 am

Oh..well that's still an inch!! xD
Lyssa45
Lyssa45
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/4/2009, 12:15 pm

Pfft. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by itachiphan8823 9/4/2009, 12:20 pm

I love your favorites section! I agree with all of it...except the hot pink. Nice avatar, btw!Your taste in music is superb! I'm also a firm believer in sarcasm! LOL It's the best!
itachiphan8823
itachiphan8823
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 7450

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyssa45 9/4/2009, 1:48 pm

Haha thanks! xD I see we have a lot in common! (awkward...!)
Lyssa45
Lyssa45
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by itachiphan8823 9/4/2009, 1:56 pm

You're welcome!

Awkward is right! LOL There's so many people on this planet, that we're bound to run into people that we have a lot in common with. That's how I see it!
itachiphan8823
itachiphan8823
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 7450

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyssa45 9/4/2009, 2:37 pm

Haha true that! Smile
Lyssa45
Lyssa45
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 9/8/2009, 11:58 am

Happy happy Birthday, Lissy!
Lissy's Profile!! :) *you may post!*  New Quote of the Week! Pixel___Birthday_Cake_by_firstfearChoose your cake! Very Happy
And some ice cream, of course! Lissy's Profile!! :) *you may post!*  New Quote of the Week! Ice_Cream_by_Pixelpipi
My present... Lissy's Profile!! :) *you may post!*  New Quote of the Week! Pixe___Bday_JUMP_by_firstfear
Is a notebook!
Lissy's Profile!! :) *you may post!*  New Quote of the Week! Free_avatar_Note_book_by_zozioxp

Haha, excuse all those graphics. Happy Birthday!
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Lissy's Profile!! :) *you may post!*  New Quote of the Week! 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down