The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream's Profile =] Members May Post!

+4
Komoda
shadowsowner888
twilighter3000
DreamCatcher81
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dream's Profile =] Members May Post! Empty Dream's Profile =] Members May Post!

Post by DreamCatcher81 6/19/2009, 8:23 pm

mY Pr☼FiLe
Peeps can post now! =]

Usernames
WI: DreamCatcher81

About Me:
Um... Well I'm 13 and I like to write, read, do pretty much any sport I can, and eat!!! I also play the piano and clarinet which I love! I used to play guitar but I haven't for awhile because I suck at tuning and so now my guitars way off tune... I'm a Christian and I pretty much have been all my life. I just got baptized last year! I'm a total Jesus freak!!! I love him and I want to be more like him! I went to camp and have been pretty much fired up ever since! xD So ya. Now my fave song is You Never Let Go by Matt Redman and an awesome book you guys should all read is Be Last by Jeremy Kingsley!!! I'm reading it now and it's AMAZING!!! I have a mom, dad, one older brother, and a cat. xD That's pretty much all I can think of for now!

Books
Writing
TWIG [here]

Trauma: Life in the E.R.
GOD!!!

Dislikes
Bugs
Black Licorice

Run on stories; like ones that only have one paragraph for the chapter and don't have like paragraphs when someone knew talks or when the subject changes and so on.
Swearing!!! Oh my goodness!!! I hate swearing with a fiery passion! xD Honestly I do. Ask any of my friends. Oh wait, you don't know any of them!!! xD I get on anyone who swears!

My Stories:
Fîyär- I'm working on a story which as you can tell is called Fîyär right now which I could possible get published although right now I'm not doing too well... I have it all planned out I just can't seem to get into it lately. Sad Hehe. I quit the story but the prologue is posted on here in Everything Else along with bits and pieces from several other unfinished stories. . . xD And if you think that's a lot, I have triple the amount that I didn't even post! xD

Nameless Story- I've also got an unnamed story here which is basically a fanfic about a couple people from WI!

Beneath the Waves- Obviously I'm working on this one. It's the most posted on original story on the site and won story of the month which I'm really happy about!!! xD

Guardians- This is a new one I just started on today [I don't even know the date for sure but I think it's August 2nd. . . xD I don't feel like checking! Razz] It's about a girl and her guardian angel. . . Very Happy

Random Snippets By Dream! =]- Pretty much a lot of unfinished stories. Or just bits and pieces to them. I have more to almost every single one if not every single one.

And those are pretty much the only important one's I'm working on right now.

My Favorites:
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: MANGOS!!! [I ate 5 whole ones at my friends a couple weeks ago... xD]
Favorite Instrument: Piano
Favorite Song: It changes regularly but for now it's you Never Let Go by Matt Redman. It used to be Smooth by Santana for like 3 years though! Very Happy

Favorite Books: Inkheart Trilogy, Twilight Saga, Peter and the Starcatcher's Trilogy, Eragon, and pretty much anything fantasy! Very Happy
Favorite Animal: I don't have one. . . xD

My Pet Peaves:

I already mentioned this in Dislikes but swearing and run on stories.

My Biggest Writing Problem
I have more problem with this than Writer's Block. Yes I know. *GASP!!!* I hate my stories. I always think everyone's is better. Their names, their plots, their settings, their leading and supporting characters. It drives me crazy and I wish I could stop it but I cant' help it!!! Razz

The Book I'm reading Write Now
Be last by Jeremy Kingsley

What I have Stuck in my Head Right Now:
The little part from that game to give you goosbumps that you do on someones back: Spiders crawling up your back. They bite ya. They bite ya. Spider's crawling up your back. They bite ya. They bite ya. Snakes crawling up your back. They bite ya. They bite ya. Lol!
Now I have Waking up In Vegas or whatever it's called by Katy Perry stuck in my head. Razz

Speaking of Songs, Here's My Playlist!!!
Well some of these are just wierd like the cookie monster ones but some are actually my favorite songs. They didn't have my new favorite one!!! Hate 2 Love Her! *GASP!* xD So I put surrender instead. xP And yes, I actually love Banana Pancakes. It's not a random song I put on there! It's awesome!!! xD

Warning: Boom Boom Pow has swearing. Sugar, Low, and Right Round [All the Flo Rida songs. xP] have swearing as well. So does Gots to Get her and I'm Yours. Shake It and Here in Your Arms are both kinda suggestive. You Give Love a Bad Name and Gives You "Ell" as me and my friend sing it and Waking Up in Vegas, all have the bad version of heck. xP Waking Up In Vegas talks about stuff like fake ID and stuff and hangovers. . . . I might have missed some stuff. . . . But that's all I can remember. Urgh! Why are songs so bad? tongue

Random Fact that I'll randomly change every once in awhile:
I've always wanted auburn hair even though mine is black and it would look totally wierd on me. I've also always wanted blue eyes...

What I Look Like:
I've got just below the shoulder dark brown almost black hair that naturally gets caramely highlights in the summer. My eyes are the same as my hair minus the highlight thing. I'm 5.3" and am part Asian which makes me kinda tan I guess but despite that fact my eyes are actually pretty big... xD And I love to wear colors!

Last edited by DreamCatcher81 on 8/16/2009, 1:14 am; edited 8 times in total
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Dream's Profile =] Members May Post! Siggy
Female Posts : 2460

Back to top Go down

Dream's Profile =] Members May Post! Empty Re: Dream's Profile =] Members May Post!

Post by twilighter3000 7/4/2009, 3:04 pm

Wow, our hair is kinda alike! lol! [See my profile] Ooh, I like cookie dough too! Sorry, those are the first things that popped up that were similar between us! lol!
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4701

Back to top Go down

Dream's Profile =] Members May Post! Empty Re: Dream's Profile =] Members May Post!

Post by DreamCatcher81 7/4/2009, 3:10 pm

Haha. Ya. Cookie dough is amazing! xD
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/9/2009, 11:33 am

Hey, our hair is like the same color! Very Happy (I even have the highlights, too - although it's more like my hair gets lighter in the sun, not exactly highlights. XD)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Dream's Profile =] Members May Post! 1312Dream's Profile =] Members May Post! 2412Dream's Profile =] Members May Post! 3349Dream's Profile =] Members May Post! 3548Dream's Profile =] Members May Post! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 7/9/2009, 5:04 pm

Haha ya. My hair turns like a dark brown more than brown-black in the summer but I get these like caramel color highlights. My friends at school asked me if I got highlights like the last week and I was like uh no. xD
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/10/2009, 1:08 pm

Awesome. XD Lol, I want like dark red streaks . . . that'd be awesome.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Dream's Profile =] Members May Post! 1312Dream's Profile =] Members May Post! 2412Dream's Profile =] Members May Post! 3349Dream's Profile =] Members May Post! 3548Dream's Profile =] Members May Post! 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 7/10/2009, 1:29 pm

Haha. I want blue like the color of my username! Sorry I'm like obsessededly excited that I'm mod. Hehe and because I don't have Mac like we were talking about earlier Shadz, I bet I spelled obsessededly wrong! xD
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/10/2009, 1:39 pm

Lol, well I don't even think it's a real word. XD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 7/10/2009, 2:02 pm

Haha probably!
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 8/3/2009, 2:29 am

Updated!
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/3/2009, 11:00 am

Oh, cool! Nice profile! I've learned a lot about you. XP I actually used to think you looked like Taylor Swift, to be honest. I think it was because it was your avatar for a while. I always imagine people looking like their avatars if it's a person... Idk why.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 8/3/2009, 7:02 pm

I know! I've learned so much about people through these!

OMG!!! You thought I looked like Taylor Swift??? xD I love her but I look pretty much the complete opposite! xD I know what you mean though. I've always thought of Shadz looking like Miley Cyrus 'cuz she always had those avvies.

I knew what you looked like though 'cuz when I first started wondering what you looked like you said a kid made fun of you about red hair so I knew you had that! xD And then you thought he was a vamp. . . I girl in my grade thought she was a vamp for awhile!!! xD
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/3/2009, 7:08 pm

Yeah!

Oh my gosh, same here! I wasn't going to say anything, but I always imagined Shadow as looking like Miley!

Oh, right! XP That would be my friend, Matt. I only had red streaks at the time, though. And now my hair's all red. But it'll be blonde again soon because it's wash-out dye and it faded to ginger.

Lol, it seems that a lot of people think that they're vampires these days. With the whole Twilight craze.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 8/3/2009, 11:50 pm

I know!!! And her description kinda is!!! xD I wonder what she'll think when she sees us talking about her looking like Miley. If your'e reading this sometime after I post it, HI SHADOW!!! xD

Haha nice. I don't have any friends named Matt. But one kid called that kept texting me over and over and over again and I didn't even know him. Apperently he was the friend of a kid who goes to my school. . . xD

Ya but still. She like wouldn't even eat at lunch 'cuz she said she didn't eat human food. I was wondering what she had for breakfast and dinner than. . . xD
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/3/2009, 11:58 pm

XP Yeah, maybe she does look like Miley!
Or maybe Shadow really is Miley... O.o

I know four people named Matt. Lol, and of course there's Swiftkaratechop, who's name is Matt.

Really? XP That's strange. I would be a little creeped out if some random guy started texting me.

Wow, that's taking it a little far, I'd say. XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 8/4/2009, 12:39 am

OMG! How could she hide this secret from us??? xD

Ya. Lol. I know people named Matt, like my pastor, my friends older brother, and other people, I'm just not really friends with them. xD

Wait, who's Swiftkaratechop again? xD

Ya and then I asked the kid who he said he was friends with and he kinda told me not to text him and told me he was a freak. xD

Ya I know! xP
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/4/2009, 12:17 pm

Surprised How dare she!

Oh, yeah. I see. XP

This awesome Youtube guy that you probably shouldn't look up because he's perverted! XP

Lol, oh wow. XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 8/4/2009, 6:19 pm

Updated again!
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/4/2009, 9:52 pm

First of all - IDK if this has anything to do with your prof cus I'm too lazy to read, but I love your new nickname! xD Can I pronounce it "REE-uh", though?

Second - HAHA, OMG. xD I LOVE THAT PICTURE. (The one of me being Miley.) And while I have to say I'm unfortunately not her, I'd love to be. x3 Then I'd get Nick Jonas! Woot! And be a singer and guita - OMG. I DON'T WANNA BE MILEY ANYMORE. Cus then I wouldn't have Jamie! Sad
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 8/4/2009, 11:01 pm

Sure! xD

Haha. It was your avvie forever and like when I first met you. xD Poor Shadz. You're obsessed aren't you? xD
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 8/4/2009, 11:02 pm

That's nice to know. . . xP
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/5/2009, 8:30 am

Rea, Mo, Afi, and Ado. x3 Coolness.

x3 You bet.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 8/5/2009, 8:49 pm

Haha totally! Very Happy
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 8/5/2009, 9:02 pm

Hi, Dream Very Happy Just thought I'd stop by and say hi! How's it goin'?
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2182

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 8/7/2009, 11:22 pm

Hey Jade! Pretty good! Very Happy
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next