The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis

+13
iGrievous
rattyjol
warriorcatlover
Webkinz-lover#1
Jesus4Eternity
PugsRock
Jinx
Arianna
merry312
Lyssa45
SaddleClub
shadowsowner888
SomeoneSpeical08
17 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis Empty Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will listen? Come here!! *Sleep Dreams, not future dreams xD*)

Post by SomeoneSpeical08 9/2/2009, 5:55 pm

Dreamers Club

Hey, everyone! My first club, so bear (sp?) with me! Haha

Now I lay me down to sleep,
Pray the Lord my soul to keep,
Tell my friends my dreams by day,
Now I've got nothing to say....

Rules:
~Follow Shad's and we'll be all good here!
~Have fun, I don't mind if you exxagerate (sp? xD)

Last edited by SomeoneSpeical08 on 9/22/2009, 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
SomeoneSpeical08
SomeoneSpeical08
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 187

Back to top Go down

Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis Empty Re: Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis

Post by shadowsowner888 9/2/2009, 6:18 pm

Username: shadowsowner888
Preferred name/nickname: Shadow

I'll so join. ;D I love dreaming!! I haven't had any plotful ones lately, though. xP I like plotful ones.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis 1312Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis 2412Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis 3349Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis 3548Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis Empty Re: Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis

Post by SaddleClub 9/2/2009, 6:19 pm

Username: SaddleClub
Preferred name/nickname: Saddle

I have so many totally random dreams
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyssa45 9/2/2009, 8:35 pm

I'd love to join!

Username: Lyssa45
Preferred name/nickname: Lissy

I had this AMAZING dream the other night but it's a bit too...weird to tell about. A lot went on! xD
Lyssa45
Lyssa45
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by merry312 9/2/2009, 9:44 pm

Username: merry312
Preferred name/nickname: Merry

OMG! I have the weirdest dreams! I like this club. xD
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeoneSpeical08 9/3/2009, 8:53 pm

Lol, welcome everyone! Smile
SomeoneSpeical08
SomeoneSpeical08
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 9/3/2009, 8:57 pm

I have the most random dreams in the mornings. It's like when I'm kinda waking up, but I start to fall asleep again. I get really weird dreams then.
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 9/4/2009, 1:39 am

Username: Arianna
Preferred name/nickname: Arianna

I love to dream. But sometimes my dreams are really weird. xP
Once I dreamt that someone stole my wall.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyssa45 9/4/2009, 10:41 am

Hello! Smile

Two nights ago this happened in my dream;

Me and my best friend were in gym with our crush ( MAJORLY hot..also popular everybody loves him lol Razz )
So anyway, in real life, I ALWAYS turn around at the wrong times. Like me and my friend are talking, then I randomly turn around when my crush walks past...I don't even mean to but it just ALWAYS happened.
Anyway back to the dream; we were talking, and then we heard somebody singing 'The Climb' by Miley Cyrus. So I turn around and guess who is singing?! Yeah, our crush! He sounded like a guy version of Miley Cyrus; like an angel! Very Happy And a huge crowd was around him. It was really weird because he is always very quiet..huh. Soo that was my dream. And also when I woke up I had 'The climb' stuck in my head...haha!
Lyssa45
Lyssa45
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/4/2009, 10:54 am

That's coool, LIssy. xD

*sigh* I didn't remember my dream. ._. But at least I know it wasn't worth it, lawl. xD I always and only remember plotful dreams.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis 1312Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis 2412Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis 3349Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis 3548Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 9/4/2009, 11:01 am

Username:Black Cat
Preferred name/nickname:Mea,or Chessy

I have strange dreams
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely
'Cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel
Or just the train?~Tidal wave, Owl city.
Female Posts : 3205

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17481697803

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 9/7/2009, 10:54 am

I had a really random dream last night where I was featured member on here again, but so was Dream, and I was like in my computer and I had to run around and jump on stuff to click it. xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 9/7/2009, 10:59 am

Wow. I'm trying to think of my dream...

I know it had to do with TWG....

I remember!!
TwigBook was already on amazon, and I ordered it and everything. So then I got it, and instead of Shadows of Inspiration, it was called SquidBook! Yeah, I freaked out. Majorly.

Things like that should make me think I go on here too much. xD But I don't. I just love TWG too much to forget about it in my sleep.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 9/7/2009, 1:06 pm

One time I had a dream about Twig where everyone was in this giant room with computers and we were so obsessed with answering to threads and stuff, we didn't notice we were all together until shadow said, "Wait, who are you people?" xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 9/7/2009, 1:19 pm

That's funny, Saddle. nod
Once I dreamed that Twig was being taken over my these hackers. They were like, I don't know, things with Cosmo and Wanda in them... I think, (this dream was a few months ago) but I'm not sure. Anyway, all of the mods were just normal users, and I was a normal user too, but I had access to the admin panel, so I was like, "What can I do?" so I was looking around the admin panel and I didn't know what to do.
And then when I woke up I was like "I should have just restored the site!" And then when I came to my senses I was like.. "What?"
Dreams where all I see is the screen are pretty freaky..
And sorry 'bout all the 'and I was like's. They annoy me too. xP
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 9/7/2009, 1:21 pm

I have a lot of random dreams. xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 9/7/2009, 1:21 pm

Me too. Twig dreams have been occurring more and more recently nowadays. I wonder why that is rolleyes
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 9/7/2009, 1:24 pm

One time I had a dream where I was walking to school with Nick Jonas. It was so weird. xD No one even seemed to notice or care. And he kept playing me songs on a wooden flute. xD Then when we got to the school, he taught me how to play Black Keys, Fly With Me, and A Little Bit Longer on piano. xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 9/7/2009, 1:52 pm

Wow, that's awesome Very Happy
Um, thinking of dreams...
There's this one nightmare which I just can't forget. I was in our house back in America and it was burning and I was trying to get out.
I had that dream when I was like 6. xP
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 9/7/2009, 8:13 pm

Username: PugsRock
Preferred name/nickname: Pugs, Alex. I don't really care what you call me.

I have the strangest dreams.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/10/2009, 7:57 am

What'd I miss? xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyssa45 9/15/2009, 4:47 pm

Heyo! Sorry I haven't been on this thread in a long time; I've been busy! And for the record, I don't like the crush that was singing 'the climb' in my dream anymore. LOL! I like one of the new kids who I will mention in my dream-telling. Very Happy

Okay, so last night I had this WEIRD dream! Apparently I was still 12, but I could drive. xD But I guess I only had my permit because I was only allowed to drive with my parents in the car. So like we were going to King Kullen or wherever, and all of a sudden my 'new' crush, Seth, walks in the parking lot with a possey of his friends and stares me down in the drivers seat. xD He's all like jerk-ish acting and such; thinking he's all that. (I can only remember my dream vaguely now xD) So then like, stuff happened which I forgot; and my mom went into King Kullen to get food and stuff. I was told not to start the car or go anywhere. THEN I remembered that I had to get a hair cut..so I started the car and went down this dark highway completely emptied to the hairdressers, hoping to get there in time before my mom came out of the store. So my hairdresser did my hair and stuff, then I made an excuse to rush back to the store before my mom realized I was gone. My hairdresser kept making an excuse to keep me from leaving/and going anywhere so I was stuck there; apparently my mom found out and before anything further happened, my mom woke me up because it was time to go to school. Very Happy
Lyssa45
Lyssa45
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyssa45 9/15/2009, 4:53 pm

Oh, I also had a nightmare which FREAKED me out!
Just a lot of bad things which I forget kept happening; I kept thinking I was awake and hearing these weird sounds, thinking there was a robber or something...it was just terrible. And I was like 100% sure I was awake when I most likely was't which was scariest; I actually thought that I wasn't dreaming and the things I heard were really happening. I do think though, that it was caused because I had a CRICKET in my room the whole night. I had just noticed it when I got up that morning and my dad pointed out that it was a cricket and killed it. Razz But after I think about it...my nightmare was pretty cool!

In my opinion, I think nightmares are awesome. You know nothings gonna happen to you physically, so they kinda seem like fun! xD What do you think?
Lyssa45
Lyssa45
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/15/2009, 5:04 pm

I don't really like nightmares myself. ^^' I've always been freaked out by "evil stuff," and so my bad dreams really scare me.

Especially the ones about the pinth. Cus I always wake up feeling tingly after I have nightmares about him. o.0
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyssa45 9/15/2009, 5:07 pm

Wait..who is the pinth? xD Yeah, I don't really like..like the evil things, but like the kind of things that are pointless and would never happen I like..if I made any sense! xD
Lyssa45
Lyssa45
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next