The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis

+13
iGrievous
rattyjol
warriorcatlover
Webkinz-lover#1
Jesus4Eternity
PugsRock
Jinx
Arianna
merry312
Lyssa45
SaddleClub
shadowsowner888
SomeoneSpeical08
17 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 3 Empty Re: Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis

Post by Arianna 9/22/2009, 11:28 am

I know, I hate that. Especially when I know it was an awesome dream. xP
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 3 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 3 Empty Re: Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis

Post by shadowsowner888 9/22/2009, 11:32 am

Lol, for some reason, I always manage to remember the awesome ones. At least as far as I know. xP But other than that, I guess my mind decides it's not worth it.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 3 1312Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 3 2412Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 3 3349Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 3 3548Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 3 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 9/22/2009, 11:35 am

That's cool. I usually remember the bad ones. *shudders*
But those are nightmares. xP
But I also remember the good ones. Usually those have to do with TWG. Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 3 983495
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeoneSpeical08 9/22/2009, 8:45 pm

I can't recall if it was a dream or not, but I'm pretty sure it was.... But anyway, someone was petting my head and telling me how soft it was..... 0.o
SomeoneSpeical08
SomeoneSpeical08
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 9/22/2009, 9:03 pm

#1:
I was playing air hockey with a ginormous cast on my broken arm that didn’t hurt at all, and then suddenly all the other kids, who I didn’t know, went totally nuts and the puck and sticks were flying everywhere, and then I left the rink, which was in a very unsanitary hospital, and went back to my hospital room, and my dad came and talked to me for a couple minutes about how I couldn’t go to pottery camp anymore because of my arm, and also how I was singing during the crazy time in the ice rink because I apparently sing under pressure, and then he randomly disappeared, and then I leave the room and my entire grade is running around the hospital for no apparent reason, and I’m following and just wandering around. The hospital is made out of dirty, old, broken wood, and the windows are all open and surrounded by flies, except for inside the occupied rooms, which are shiny and white and high tech. The only patients seem to be me and another girl in my class, who broke her neck and is dragging herself along the floor because she’s not allowed to walk, but telling us all not to drag ourselves along the floor because we're not allowed; she just has an exception. Then suddenly we’re both in her hospital room with her dad and I ask her how she broke her neck and she gives me a random explanation that makes no sense, and then me and her dad leave the room and he disappears and the dream ends. The only adults were my dad and her dad, the only patients were me and her, and the only other people were my entire grade, who weren’t even really visiting, just running around randomly.

#2:
Okay, so, Draco Malfoy (from harry potter) was leading me through a corn field to Malfoy Manor (his family's mansion). We passed a village with mud huts and the villagers were talking with weird accents and one man said that Malfoy was mad (as in crazy). Then we passed an amusement park under the Space Needle (a tower in Seattle, WA, USA) (there isn't really an amusment park under there). Then I saw Malfoy Manor from a distance and it was a one-story, long, white building.

So I had taken Polyjuice Potion (also from harry potter) and I turned into either Crabbe or Goyle (I can't remember which) and then all three of us (me, Crabbe/Goyle, and Malfoy) met Snape in the hallway and it was his birthday and so Malfoy said "Happy birthday, Uncle Severus," (IDK why he called him that...) and then Snape looked straight at me and said "And what are you going to say to me?" or something like that and I didn't know what to say so I said "Um, happy birthday Uncle Severus," and then Snape got really mad at me and he said that only Malfoy was allowed to call him that and that's all I can remember...

grin
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 9/23/2009, 8:22 am

I love the third one! I cracked up.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 9/23/2009, 10:49 am

I think that one was when I'd just started reading the series. I was like... 7. XD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/23/2009, 12:01 pm

hysterical Even though I'm not an HP fan, that third one was awesome. Just the kinda dream I love having - random and funny.

I remembered my dream last night! Very Happy Woot! It was either three separate ones, or one big one running together.

1. I was driving with Mrs. "Swan" in the car, and she was asking me why I hadn't gone to some place for teen club. I thought she meant the amusement park I'd gone to, so I said I had, and she said, "No, you missed it! The one at ____" (I can't remember it. xP) So I was like, "Aw, man!!" cus I'd missed teen club for the first time ever.

2. There were all these dragons flying around, attacking people at my house. Some adults besides my mom and dad were there, and they all could fight them, but me and the other random kids there couldn't. So the dragons would chase after us, and we kept running away; eventually, I locked myself in my parents' bedroom. But this little magenta dragon that'd turned into a human managed to knock the door open. I was screaming for help, but nobody was coming, and so I bit the dragon-human's arm. It died, I think . . . and then I spat its blood out on the floor. o.0 It was pinkish, with little sparkly crystals? And it'd tasted disgusting.

3. I was at band with my unofficial-BFF, but we were outside looking for a car. There were two different cars a certain color-changing key could fit into, and for some reason we needed to unlock both those cars. At one point the key was blue, and then it was green after we unlocked the first one. And we were talking to her dad on the way back in; he didn't seem to care that we were ditching band, cus he wasn't in it either at the moment. And then I had this vision about this fat guy who ate so much that he was bloated enough to cover half of the planet. o.0
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 3 1312Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 3 2412Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 3 3349Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 3 3548Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 3 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 9/23/2009, 12:09 pm

Haha, your dreams were funny, Shad. Slightly addicted to DragCave, maybe?
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 9/23/2009, 12:14 pm

I had this weird dream that I was Rping with Gri,and it kept shifting from on the computer to reality.I believe I died.
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely
'Cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel
Or just the train?~Tidal wave, Owl city.
Female Posts : 3205

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17481697803

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/23/2009, 12:18 pm

Possibly . . . or God's sending me some message that dragons are evil and I should avoid them. xP Psh, probably not, though.

Weeeeird!! xD What's it like to die in your dreams?

I've never died before, except for once. I was really young when I had a dream that this crab was chasing me, and I couldn't run away fast enough. I'd just got to the door of my house when it pinched me. Everything went dark, I turned pale - even my clothes - and I could see myself like . . . floating up really fast. Even though I was still in my body. And then Everything was like pale white, and just felt wrong.

I'd gone to heaven or something, for some reason. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 9/23/2009, 12:22 pm

I don't think I've died in my dreams before.
Been deathly scared of having my blood taken while in an airport terminal, though.
I think that dream made my fear of needles increase majorly. xP
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 9/23/2009, 12:25 pm

Hm...Me?The dream stops.All you can see is yourself,lying there,bleeding or whatever is happening.When others die in my dreams,I'm automatically whisked someplace else to do my grieving,and I can't ever wake up,until it's finished with me.
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

'Cause I'm so afraid

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/23/2009, 12:27 pm

Weird. o.0

Has anyone ever wondered if dreams aren't really just dreams? If there's some shadow of them that's actually real, on an alternate universe?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 9/23/2009, 12:29 pm

Hm...No.But that would be awesome.
I've gotta use that for a story sometime!
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

'Cause I'm so afraid

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/23/2009, 12:35 pm

Hey, I want credit!! xD

Lawlz, I keep thinking my dreams certainly can be real. The time it's easiest for me to believe that is just before I fall asleep, and just after I wake up. And then when I'm fully awake, I get the despair of realizing that Jamie really doesn't like me, I'm not really a shapeshifting vampire, and I most certainly am not a rock star.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 9/23/2009, 12:36 pm

Hokay.It's just gonna be my freewriting topic,lawlz.

Aw,Poor shadoo.
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

'Cause I'm so afraid

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/23/2009, 12:38 pm

Ikr? Sad

Haha, that's kinda a funny quote, though. xD I'mma use it some time.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 9/23/2009, 12:41 pm

Er...Excuse me,but what does ikr mean?

I want credit!! xD
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

'Cause I'm so afraid

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/23/2009, 12:43 pm

"I know, right?"

Nu-uh! xD It's my quote!
I put it in my comments. x3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 9/23/2009, 12:44 pm

That makes sense

But it was our conversation
XDD
Hokay.
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

'Cause I'm so afraid

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/23/2009, 12:45 pm

Fiiine. xD I'll give you some credit.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 9/23/2009, 12:53 pm

You guys Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 3 983495
I obviously need credit too, because I posted on that page. Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 3 595419
Haha, jk.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/23/2009, 12:58 pm

Finefinefine. xD You can have credit too.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 9/23/2009, 2:49 pm

I should have credit because I'm your friend. xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 3 Siggy
Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 3 SiggyDreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 3 Siggy
Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 3 SiggyDreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 3 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next