The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis

+13
iGrievous
rattyjol
warriorcatlover
Webkinz-lover#1
Jesus4Eternity
PugsRock
Jinx
Arianna
merry312
Lyssa45
SaddleClub
shadowsowner888
SomeoneSpeical08
17 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 4 Empty Re: Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis

Post by shadowsowner888 9/24/2009, 10:16 am

Fine! But I'm not giving credit to people if I run out of space! xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 4 1312Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 4 2412Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 4 3349Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 4 3548Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 4 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 4 Empty Re: Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis

Post by IDmangapasta 9/24/2009, 10:09 pm

Oh, i want to join! my dreams are so awesome!!!

Ask me sometime later about the blue plastic doors dream. that one's my favorite. but i don't have time to type it out now =3
IDmangapasta
IDmangapasta
Published Author
Published Author

Howdy-do, I'm an otaku!
Female Posts : 3400

http://lizclairel.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IDmangapasta 9/25/2009, 11:50 am

I had a dream last night that a snake bit my hand and it was turning numb. then i woke up and my hand WAS numb- because i had been sleeping on my arm xD
IDmangapasta
IDmangapasta
Published Author
Published Author

Howdy-do, I'm an otaku!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/25/2009, 3:56 pm

Nice. xD

Tell me about the bluuue plastic dooooors. Very Happy

I had no dream that I remember. >.>
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 4 1312Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 4 2412Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 4 3349Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 4 3548Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 4 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by IDmangapasta 9/25/2009, 10:38 pm

Ok!

So my house turned into a boat and me and my family were on it and we were steering it with the computer mouse, and for some reason we had left my mom behind *gasp*
we went to this island that had the roads set up in squares, and there was a lot of vegetation, and there was this guy in leiderhosen (i think that's what it's called, they're like overalls only they're shorts and have embroidery all over them cheesy ) and he gave me a quarter and i was like super-happy. and then my brother justin came along and he took my quarter away and gave it to Justin, and gave me a nickel Sad
And then my cousin Kelsey happened along and the dude took Justin's quarter and gave it to her, and took my nickel and gave it to Justin, and gave me a penny. So i tried taking the quarter from Kelsey and the weird dude said no.
Then i was inside a house with our maid we had gotten to do cooking and cleaning and stuff until Mom could come join us. and we were folding out the counters into all these tray thingies. it was weird. There was a black horse with white fur on its feet that looked like socks running around outside, and the maid was also a horse trainer, so she said I couldn't ride it, even though it belonged to me and Justin.
I asked why not and she said it was because she trained under the most famous horse trainer in the world. Then I said that my dad had trained under that trainer too. Then she said that she was the top student so she was above my dad. Then I said my mom WAS the most famous horse trainer. Then she shut up and then i woke up.

weird, right?
IDmangapasta
IDmangapasta
Published Author
Published Author

Howdy-do, I'm an otaku!

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 9/25/2009, 10:41 pm

Oookay, then. XD

Wait, what about the blue plastic doors?
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by IDmangapasta 9/25/2009, 10:42 pm

oh i forgot to mention, every house on that island had a blue plastic door. x3
IDmangapasta
IDmangapasta
Published Author
Published Author

Howdy-do, I'm an otaku!

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 9/25/2009, 10:52 pm

Ohh. Niiiiice. XD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/26/2009, 9:46 am

That dream's weirdy. xD I like it!!

I think I had a dream where mom kicked me off the cpu, and chaos struck my life cus I had had things to do. >.>
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 9/26/2009, 9:54 am

Wow, Shad. Just wow. xD
I don't think I dreamed last night. Or maybe I did.... Argh, I don't know!
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 4 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/26/2009, 10:24 am

xD I dream about that stuff a lot.

You did, but you don't remember it. nod (Dream geek here. xD)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 9/26/2009, 10:31 am

Haha. I just wish I could remember. xP
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/26/2009, 10:31 am

Me too. >.>
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 9/26/2009, 2:54 pm

Hey! May I join?

My latest dream that I can remember was on Thursday. I had a dream that a bunch of people from my classes, Stefan from Vampire Diaries, and the one patient who got in a speeding boat accident on Grey's Anatomy were all there. For some reason Stefan was my boyfriend (even though Damon is obviously so much better, because Ian Somerhalder is so darn gorgeous, and omg. I know why I love him so much! Because he was Boone from lost, and I was totally in love with Boone. Not even kidding. He was so... Ah. *.*) and we were all gathered around this medical table. I think Christina from Grey's Anatomy was there, too. Anyway, this surgeon was doing an autopsy on Michael Jackson's body. And he made this insane discovery... Michael Jackson had been dead since the age of 25! But someone kept his body alive and was using it as a puppet. Then, there was this maniacal laughing in the background and we were all turned into Michael Jacksons. Except for Christina... She turned into the grudge for some reason. I think the one patient turned into the grudge, too. Anyway, then Stefan grabbed my hand and we ran away together. But then these little Bichon Frise dogs started viciously chasing us, so we split up and slid down the banisters. We all had hit points, by the way. I think I had like 678. But then there was this hulk thing with long hair that like rapidly grew and started chasing after me. He had 999 points, so we all started trying to fight him off. Then it ended... Sad
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl 9/26/2009, 3:09 pm

May I join? I tend to have really, really weird dreams. Razz

I've had heart surgery once, in a dream. It was quite odd. Especially since they didn't put me to sleep while doing the surgery... :0
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1041

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 9/26/2009, 3:14 pm

Welcome, you two.
Weird dreams. 0.0
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 9/26/2009, 3:45 pm

I has the weirdest dream last night...

I was a little girl who moved in next to a lake,and I had an evil bigger who wanted one of my best friends-A squirrel-For a circus.So she sends this evil bunny and he kidnaps the squirrel baby,and late at night asks the orphaned squirrels to trade the middle child for the baby,and they agree.However when the bunny swims over to their little alcove he gets caught in the tide,and in his rush to save himslef the little squirrel baby drowns.I watch him for awhile,then all I can see murky water.I saw a mermaid tail before I woke up though,and somehow knew the squirrel baby was fine.

Weird no?
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely
'Cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel
Or just the train?~Tidal wave, Owl city.
Female Posts : 3205

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17481697803

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/27/2009, 10:19 am

Whoa. Very Happy That's a creepie dream, Mo.

Me too, Sparrow! o.0 Except in my dream, I don't remember what happened once I actually had the surgery. >.>

Nice, Mea. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 9/27/2009, 10:26 am

Gosh dang it, they never let the baby animal die! Never!

Sorry, it's just extremely antagonizing when that happens.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 9/27/2009, 10:29 am

Yeah,It was funny,well it would be.I forgot to add that sometime when the evil bunny was swimming the squirrel turned into a human baby.Very bad

XD,Gri
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

'Cause I'm so afraid

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/27/2009, 10:39 am

hysterical
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 9/27/2009, 12:00 pm

That sounds like a very painful dream, Sparrow. O.o

Haha, awesome dream, Mea! Random dreams are the best. Very Happy
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 9/27/2009, 2:36 pm

Aren't they? XD
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

'Cause I'm so afraid

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeoneSpeical08 9/27/2009, 2:55 pm

Had a really weird dream last night... All the people in my school were cloned and my crush and friend wouldn't sit by me like they do every day....
That's all I remember other than telling my friend: "That picture of you has your hair down to your butt!" Even though it wasn't a picture.... It was a weird clone....
SomeoneSpeical08
SomeoneSpeical08
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/28/2009, 11:23 am

Weird, Lindsey. xD

I had some dream . . . we were in, like, an amusement park. And we lived there or something - which was normal for the world of my dream.

Has anyone ever read the Silver Child books?

Well, there's this weird giant worm in it, it's so big that you can't even really comprehend it, and it's big enough to eat the whole solar system as one meal. And it has these, like, gigantic kids. So one of those kids came down and went through really fast, eating everything in its path until it came back up to space. And the rest of us had been trying to get away - I'd had my purse of money, and they told me I'd lose it to the thingy. >.> So I ran . . . and I still had the money, even after it ate everything. xD It was kinda weird.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next