The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis

+13
iGrievous
rattyjol
warriorcatlover
Webkinz-lover#1
Jesus4Eternity
PugsRock
Jinx
Arianna
merry312
Lyssa45
SaddleClub
shadowsowner888
SomeoneSpeical08
17 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 5 Empty Re: Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis

Post by Jesus4Eternity 9/28/2009, 11:25 am

Okay....100th post on here! xD

Shad, did you read my dream about your birthday party and the tubes? xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 5 Siggy
Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 5 SiggyDreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 5 Siggy
Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 5 SiggyDreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 5 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 5 Empty Re: Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis

Post by shadowsowner888 9/28/2009, 11:51 am

Yeah. xD It was interesting!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 5 1312Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 5 2412Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 5 3349Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 5 3548Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 5 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 9/28/2009, 11:52 am

Is that really what you're house is like? xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/28/2009, 11:54 am

I hope not. o.0
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 5 1312Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 5 2412Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 5 3349Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 5 3548Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 5 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 9/28/2009, 12:08 pm

Your room was like a drop from one into this, like, sleeping bag. xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 9/28/2009, 7:48 pm

Can we talk about daydreams here?
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 9/28/2009, 9:24 pm

Oh my gosh, I had this demented dream last night. I was walking and it was really sunny and pretty and I was in a meadow, it reminded me of Twilight. xD And then, I heard this overly-happy excited voice. I turned around and a rainbow was talking to me, it had a face and everything. I screamed and starting running and the rainbow chased me, yes, it chased me. Then, I turned around and screamed, asking it what it wanted, and it wanted me to point out which way to McDonald's. x3333 It was so weird.
O:
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2058

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 9/28/2009, 9:31 pm

o.0
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 9/28/2009, 9:32 pm

My point exactly. xD
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 9/29/2009, 2:24 pm

Webkinz-lover#1 wrote:Oh my gosh, I had this demented dream last night. I was walking and it was really sunny and pretty and I was in a meadow, it reminded me of Twilight. xD And then, I heard this overly-happy excited voice. I turned around and a rainbow was talking to me, it had a face and everything. I screamed and starting running and the rainbow chased me, yes, it chased me. Then, I turned around and screamed, asking it what it wanted, and it wanted me to point out which way to McDonald's. x3333 It was so weird.
O:

....umm....wow....
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/29/2009, 5:05 pm

SaddleClub wrote:Can we talk about daydreams here?

Idk, but I think it'd be okay. xD

Webkinz-lover#1 wrote:Oh my gosh, I had this demented dream last night. I was walking and it was really sunny and pretty and I was in a meadow, it reminded me of Twilight. xD And then, I heard this overly-happy excited voice. I turned around and a rainbow was talking to me, it had a face and everything. I screamed and starting running and the rainbow chased me, yes, it chased me. Then, I turned around and screamed, asking it what it wanted, and it wanted me to point out which way to McDonald's. x3333 It was so weird.
O:

hysterical Wow.

I had some dream . . . I was sleeping over at my ex-BFF's house, and they had a huge mansion. The beds were kinda hanging from the ceiling, at like the tenth floor of the house, and they were kinda like a little balcony over the ground way down below. xD So I was gonna, like, live there, but then I found out the house had demons in it, so I ran out. Then Gri and I did some weird stomping thing - like a secret handshake, kinda - so that the house would be destroyed. Like, *jump jump jump clap clap clap shout* And then it fell to rubble.

And then, later, we were at this gas station, and a bunch of older teens were having a something fight. I can't remember what they were throwing - it mighta been snow. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 9/29/2009, 5:31 pm

xD Wow, awesome Shadow, that sounds cool, my dream was just weird. Razz

I also had a dream I was watching Aliens in the Attic, except I was pretty much really in it, but it was nothing like the real movie. The alien was this old woman with what looked like four all over her face and really long hair that looked like greasy. Razz It was weird. x33
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/29/2009, 5:54 pm

Creepy! xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 9/29/2009, 7:52 pm

This is kinda violent, but I had a dream last night where my friend texted me a picture of himself surrounded by a circle of guys with big sword/knife things and he said it was Michael Jackson's ghost haunting him. So I showed my dad and he went running to help. And I don't know, I was watching like a live arieal (sp?) view of what was going on and my friend somehow escaped, but the dudes killed my dad. Sad
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 9/29/2009, 8:00 pm

Oh, and I remember a dream I had another night where like everyone on Twig was together in real life and there was someone who was new and I didn't like and we got into like a fist fight and stuff and then Shadow said to me, "Saddle, did you ever stop to think that might be Gri in disguise?" xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 9/29/2009, 8:11 pm

Niiice. XD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 9/29/2009, 9:15 pm

Wow, you guys have some weird dreams, but they're pretty awesome! Very Happy
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/30/2009, 4:39 pm

That first one's freaky. >.>

And the second one . . . so random, but I can actually picture it happening. xD

I had one of my awesomeful, plottish dreams again! Very Happy WHOOO! I think it's cus I slept for ten hours the day before, instead of just the usual eight, so I was well rested. xD Cus logically, the less tired you are, the less you'd be sleeping deep, which means the more you're sleeping light, which means the more you dream. And evidence to the not being tired is that I woke up at five, and could've got out of bed if I wasn't too lazy. xD

I explained it more in-depth on my blog. But basically, I was Kris Allen but with Jason Mraz's name, and I would go around in a blond wig sometimes so I could get away from all the crazy life, but people were obsessed with me, and so all the reporters were trying to figure out Jason's alter ego. And then I got POed at some little kids and accidentally gave myself away by throwing off the wig in my anger. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 9/30/2009, 7:05 pm

My dreams are odd. xD I had a dream last night where my best friend was very "female dog"-ish. xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeoneSpeical08 9/30/2009, 7:55 pm

Haha, nice cover up on that Saddle xD
I never really suspect anyone on the computer I talk to "curses"... I'm not sure why though... Not that I'm saying you do but y'know... I wouldn't know... xD

Um.... Shad? Should I be concerned.... 0.o
SomeoneSpeical08
SomeoneSpeical08
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 10/1/2009, 5:29 pm

I never curse. xD Except one time my friend made me say something....it wasn't too bad, but I didn't wanna say it. xD

Anyways.....back on topic.....xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 10/1/2009, 6:41 pm

Yes, you should, Lindsey. Twisted Evil

Jk, of course. nod

I had an AWESOMEFUL dream last night. x3 See, there was this dude with ears and a tail, and he was hot, and we met and fell in love. But I found out he was a demon, and it got romancey. Like, on a PG-13ish level. >.> Now I'm concerned for my soul.

Especially cus I promised God I wouldn't make a story out of demons this morning, but keep getting the urge to write my dream exactly as it happened . . . D= Man, I'm a weird Catholic.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 10/2/2009, 2:19 pm

Sorry, Shad.
No interesting dreams for me. xP Sorry!
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 5 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl 10/2/2009, 2:54 pm

Oh, oh I had a dream last night. Very Happy

I went to the doctor, and they said that I could either wear the cast that I currently have, or my old one... and I was like, my old one, obviously. [Because apparently, it was more comfortable.] And then they put the old one back on and taped it together. And then I woke up. Surprised Weird.
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1041

Back to top Go down

Post by IDmangapasta 10/2/2009, 6:31 pm

nice, night! lol i love it when someone makes a choice in a dream, and they don't explain why they made that choice, you just.... know. and usually the reason's pretty weird xD
IDmangapasta
IDmangapasta
Published Author
Published Author

Howdy-do, I'm an otaku!
Female Posts : 3400

http://lizclairel.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next