The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis

+13
iGrievous
rattyjol
warriorcatlover
Webkinz-lover#1
Jesus4Eternity
PugsRock
Jinx
Arianna
merry312
Lyssa45
SaddleClub
shadowsowner888
SomeoneSpeical08
17 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 6 Empty Re: Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis

Post by Nightowl 10/2/2009, 6:39 pm

Yeahh. Dreams are devoid of logic, reason and all other things that keep this world relatively normal. xD
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1041

Back to top Go down

Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 6 Empty Re: Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis

Post by iGrievous 10/3/2009, 1:41 pm

Last night, I dreamt that the girl that liked me's (Or Ann, depending on who's blog you usually read.) dad showed me and Shad' his iPod, and said that his favorite song on it was one by the looney band that Shad' and I made up with Garageband (It's an Apple app.)

Then later, I was in a construction site place where they were building a house. I met Will, my sorta buddy from marching camp there, and asked him why he hadn't come to band, and he said that he told himself that he wasn't going to come if me and Zach (My other friend I met in marching camp) and possibly other people procrastinated a certain amount of times, and we did, so he didn't come. Random.

Shad', if you were to write a story about demons, I should hope that it were about demon hunters.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 10/3/2009, 1:52 pm

Psh, yeah, I'm not writing about good demons. Razz Or demons at all, really; I made him a hot gargoyle. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 6 1312Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 6 2412Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 6 3349Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 6 3548Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 6 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 10/8/2009, 10:42 am

Last night, I had a dream where the band was in concert. The alto saxophones were right in front of the flutes section, a common coincidence, and we were shaking hands. I shook her hand (The girl I like, of course) and she held onto it and started kissing it and stuff, and it was so weird! I asked her what that was all about, and she held up some flyer about some swing-dancing competition that she needed me to enter with her, 'cause her family in debt to some guy, so he was having a competition, and if they won, then the guy that they owed money to wouldn't make them pay.
So, she was coming to me for help, and it was like. . . wow.
Well, I told her that I'd have to get Shad' to teach me, but I'd do it.

That concludes the good part, I had to get my dress clothes on after that, and I went back home, but I got caught up in some journey, traveling with an old man down a dirt lane in the middle of a grassy field, and he went into a gas station to talk to someone inside, but I poured some gas on a cloth to wipe the windows of the station with, to clear up a practical joke I'd made on it before then, but another old man came up to me, and said I had to pay $3.00 for it, and another said I had to pay $3.50, and if you knew me, then you knew I never have any money on me. SO I started a fight, but the old men were young again, or something, then the old man had to break up our fight, by knocking out the other old men.

That was my very weird dream last night.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeoneSpeical08 10/8/2009, 3:22 pm

Wow, Gri... I thought Shad's dreams were weird... But yours... Well, they're just weird
Haha

I had a dream yesterday during my nap (Don't ask, I was exhausted) that me and my best friend went to go audition for a play. So we're standing there, waiting in line, and apparently we were talking really loud. One weird girl came up to my bff and told her she'd be perfect for "Pinkie."
So she took her away to get her part.
Haha, and I yelled: "Oh my gosh, Sam! You got a lead role!"
In the end, Pinkie was in fact a lead, but also a giant talking door she had to stand behind.... xD
SomeoneSpeical08
SomeoneSpeical08
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 10/8/2009, 5:01 pm

Nice, Gri. xD I like the part where she was kissing your hand.

The thing is, my dreams generally make at least a bit more sense, even if they're weird. nod

Nice Lindsey. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 6 1312Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 6 2412Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 6 3349Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 6 3548Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 6 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 10/9/2009, 10:50 am

I had like the randomest dream ever last night. I can't remember all the details, but it included

Me
A little kid
A mean girl
Shadz (I think it was you... XD)
A kid in my fencing class
My third grade teacher
A random security guard
A "pool lady" with an 18th century dress and something over her face

And... let's see, the little kid kept getting lost, the mean girl was teasing him, I had to pretend to be Shadz but didn't know her last name so I wrote "Stephanie Positive" (no idea XD), a car heater exploded at one point, and half the time it was narrated like a story, and the other half it looked like it was actually happening. XD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 10/9/2009, 6:59 pm

Stephanie Positive? xD Yeah right. I am so not positive.

That's really weird, though. cheesy I like it.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 10/9/2009, 8:02 pm

I really don't know where it came from. XD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 10/9/2009, 9:02 pm

Well, some people have been encouraging me to have a positive perspective on everything. Maybe you saw one of those posts, and it got implemented into your dream? xD

Speaking of stuff like that, a few nights ago, I wanted us to watch Blues Brothers. I was saying so jokingly since it's rated R, and of course mom said no. But then I had a dream about it, where we were all watching it on television, but it was about these two old men that looked like Pope Benedict XVI (seriously, they even wore these weird Popish robes) that got sent to jail. And they were supposed to get out eventually, and so they'd reform their lives by making a band. xP
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 10/9/2009, 9:06 pm

Hmm... maybe. XD

Niiice. XD

Ooh, just remembered another detail. Okay, so I was kind of pretending to be the pool lady (the pool was one of those inflatable kiddie pools, BTW XD) and I had to be in the pool for some reason, so when we got back into the car I was freezing so I turned on the heater, and just as I was warm enough I was reaching for the dial and that's when it exploded. XD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 10/9/2009, 9:17 pm

Explosion? o.0
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 10/9/2009, 9:21 pm

Uh huh. XD And I think I was the driver, too... Hmm...
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 10/9/2009, 9:24 pm

Wow. xD You sure played a lot of roles.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 10/9/2009, 9:30 pm

Well, no. I was myself at that point. I just had to drive. nod
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 10/10/2009, 7:13 am

All I gotta do is drive!
- Tyson Ritter, Night Drive

Nice dreams, Ratty. I like the part where the heater explodes. You know, you should make up your own trailer for a movie about your dream.

In a world where poor girls are exploded by car heaters most everyday. . .
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 10/17/2009, 9:54 pm

Haha I'll join but don't expect me to say my dreams. It will take half an hour to type out because they are so random and long and have hundreds of different little details you can't leave out but dont' flow together right. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 6 Siggy
Dreamers Club (Like to share your dreams but no one will lis - Page 6 Siggy
Female Posts : 2460

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 10/17/2009, 10:13 pm

Did I tell you about the dream where two prisoners stole my pants? I wrote a writing piece about it for school.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 10/18/2009, 8:51 am

Seriously? I wanna hear that one.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 10/18/2009, 8:55 am

Blargh.I had the car dream again.
Heres how it goes...

I have a bunch of friends who try ansd convince me to drive the car,and somehow they do and I go.And since I'm only six in said dream I'm a surprisingly good driver.Anyway,I fall asleep,and when I wake up I'm in the mall complex around here,all my friends are gone,and recently there's this annoying blinky thingy telling me to go to wal-mart,of all places.Anyway,since I suck at directions,I never get there before I wake up.
S' weird.

Last edited by Dragon Cat on 10/18/2009, 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely
'Cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel
Or just the train?~Tidal wave, Owl city.
Female Posts : 3205

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17481697803

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 10/18/2009, 9:01 am

Got's that right.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 10/18/2009, 11:25 am

I had a really weird dream last night. My parents got divorced and my mom moved across town with me and my brother. And somehow we moved to Derek's street and I could see his house out my window. Then he came over and helped me paint my room. And that night, he was outside throwing pebbles at my window. It was strange.
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 10/18/2009, 12:06 pm

Ooooh . . . painting your room? smug
(Sorry, I just read part of Angels in Pink: Kathleen's Story. xD And there's this suggestive conversation that isn't suggestive cus it's about paint, but they were hinting and stuff with it.)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 10/18/2009, 12:14 pm

Lol, yeah. He just randomly showed up while I was bringing paint cans to my room and he said, "Hey, I'll help." and then we were painting. xD (Um....okaaay....)
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 10/18/2009, 12:15 pm

Yeah, don't read any Lurlene McDaniel books. xD The newer ones are horribly mature, and they just kinda suck period.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next