The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryaltis Academy:: A school for the gifted

5 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ryaltis Academy:: A school for the gifted Empty Ryaltis Academy:: A school for the gifted

Post by Nightowl 9/5/2009, 5:42 pm

::Ryaltis Academy: A school for the talented::

Maturity: Serious kissing, dating, blood, death.
Fantasy: Powers (called talents), monsters, evilness.

::<•><•><•>::

You walk quickly down the street, furtively fingering the strap of the backpack that is slung over your shoulder. A letter is clutched tightly between your fingers, the paper crumpled from the way that you unfolded and reread it so many times. You open it up once again and read it carefully even though you know the cryptic words by heart.

Dear friend,

Ryaltis Academy has been informed of your current situation and we would like to offer our deepest sympathies, and better yet, our assistance.
You already know quite well that you are different from other children, and that the Enemy understands exactly who you are. (Please remember to stay away from people with oversized shoes, black suits and red ties. You will know who they are them if you see them.) Your safety is a matter of greatest urgency, so please follow these instructions with the greatest care.
1. Bring everything you will need. Clothes, whatever else you need and notebooks and pens – remember that this is a school and you will need learning materials. But also attempt to pack light. Running away is not easily done with a bulky suitcase.
2. Go to the largest train station within your town or city and ask one of the porters to direct you to platform seven. Once there, board the 37 Express train, using this letter as your ticket.
3. Arrive at the Academy.

Thank you and best of luck,
Jasper and Amelia Kyree

Indecision gnaws at your heart. Will you stay and harm everyone you love, or go and leave everything behind?

::<•><•><•>::

The “Bad Guys:”

The Enemy hides out in a range of treacherous canyons where human beings barely ever set foot. Their hideout consists of a network of tunnels and caves throughout the area. The passages are dry, sandy and clean: suitable living conditions for both monsters and talented humans alike. The leader of the Enemy is known as Lord Inik to his followers and the Academy students. You may make both humans with powers or monsters here. Please remember the setting when role playing with Enemies.

Ryaltis Academy:

Run by Amelia and Jasper Kyree, Ryaltis Academy is boarding school in England for talented and gifted children. The school itself is a large castle-like building with towers and turrets – the whole bit. The hills that surround it are gentle and meadowy, and off a little to the north there lies an extensive forest. No one but the students, the founders and the Enemy know where the school is. You may make talented humans here; either teachers, workers or students.

::Rules::
• Please follow all of TWIG’s rules.
• The maturity level, as stated, should only go as far as serious kissing and dating.
• You may have up to two talents per human. (If you really want more then you can ask for special permission… I might give it.) Monsters do not have powers, but they can be any type of creature you want. (Made up by you or “real.”)
• No vampires, but werewolves are okay.
• PM all your forms.
• This is semi-elite - please use your best grammar, spelling and punctuation. Two - three sentences would be appreciated.

[name:]
[age:]
[gender:]
[description:]
[personality:]
[Academy or Enemy?:]
[talent(s):]
[history:]
[other:]

Last edited by Sparrow on 9/5/2009, 10:54 pm; edited 9 times in total
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1041

Back to top Go down

Ryaltis Academy:: A school for the gifted Empty Re: Ryaltis Academy:: A school for the gifted

Post by Nightowl 9/5/2009, 5:48 pm

..::*Members*::..

RA = Ryaltis Academy
E = Enemy

Sparrow
Amelia Kyree - RA
Jasper Kyree - RA
Lina Sangrii - RA
Peter Olson - RA
Lord Inik - E
Ryuk - E

Jesus4Eternity
Amanda Noelle - RA
Jasper Hale - RA

computeradmit
Brooke Marshall - RA

MandyGurl33
Randy Anderson - RA
Renee Rocaddo - RA

Boballoo123
Cherry Bangledaz - RA

Last edited by Sparrow on 9/13/2009, 6:11 pm; edited 7 times in total
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Ryaltis Academy:: A school for the gifted Empty Re: Ryaltis Academy:: A school for the gifted

Post by Nightowl 9/5/2009, 5:48 pm

::--**NEWS**--::

Sept. 5/09 -- We're open and ready to RP!

Last edited by Sparrow on 9/13/2009, 6:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl 9/5/2009, 9:59 pm

[Anyone?]
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 9/5/2009, 10:03 pm

[name:]Brooke marshall
[age:] 16
[gender:] female
[description:] Has green eyes wheres lots of makeup on them an dress punk she also has black wavy hair she is very slim.
[personality:]She is a bit mean she is verystuck up.
[Academy or Enemy?:]Academey
[talent(s):] She can see the future.
[history:]none
[other:]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 9/5/2009, 10:09 pm

(JASPER! XD)

(I wanna join! This is cool!)
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Ryaltis Academy:: A school for the gifted Siggy
Ryaltis Academy:: A school for the gifted SiggyRyaltis Academy:: A school for the gifted Siggy
Ryaltis Academy:: A school for the gifted SiggyRyaltis Academy:: A school for the gifted Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 9/5/2009, 10:46 pm

[ Was my form accepted? ]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl 9/5/2009, 10:47 pm

[Brooke - PM the form to me please and thanks!]

[Thanks Amanda! I got your form: it's accepted. Wink]

[I guess I should probably post my own forms for you people to see. I still have to make Peter's, but I shall post the other ones ASAP! Very Happy]
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 9/5/2009, 10:49 pm

[ Okay I did. ]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 9/5/2009, 10:49 pm

(Sparrow, RP?)
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl 9/5/2009, 10:52 pm

[Totally! Uhm... everyone's open, so just take your pick.]
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 9/5/2009, 10:53 pm

[ Uh sparrow rp with Jasper an my girl? ]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 9/5/2009, 10:55 pm

(Clone Jasper? I'm the obsessive one. XD)
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl 9/5/2009, 10:56 pm

My formies! xD And yours is accepted Brooke, I'm just too lazy to reply to the PM. xD

[name: Amelia Kyree]

[age: 30s]

[gender: female]

[description: Amelia has short cropped dark hair and bright green eyes that accent her smiling face. She is a little on the short side, with a wiry slim body. Her hands tend to remind one of bird’s wings – sort of fluttery and light. Her skin is pale against her brown hair, giving her an appearance that stands out a bit.]

[personality: Amelia Kyree is strict, but in the nicest way possible. She loves the students at the academy with all her heart and she would do anything to protect them. She is a very loving person.]

[Academy or Enemy?: Academy]

[history: She met Jasper for the first time when they were both eight years old, and they grew up as best friends. At age 12, they discovered their talents and the fact that the Enemy was after them. They established Ryaltis by the time they were in their 20s and got married soon after.]

[talent(s): Amelia can shapeshift into a bird of any kind.]

[other: N/A]

[name: Jasper Kyree]

[age: 30s]

[description: Jasper has stormy grey eyes and a solemn face, but he is far from a serious person. His hair is a nutty blond color with light accents, his skin a light tan. He is taller than Amelia with a similar build – lithe and wiry. A long scar runs from his left ear and curves slowly all the way around his neck, down to his right shoulder.]

[personality: Jasper Kyree is a jokster, and excellent at cheering people up. He loves the academy just as much as Amelia and will do all in his power to preserve it.]

[history: He met Amelia for the first time when they were both eight years old, and they grew up as best friends. At age 12, they discovered their talents and the fact that the Enemy was after them. They established Ryaltis by the time they were in their 20s and got married soon after.]

[talent(s): Jasper can control light and other illusions.]

[name: Lina Sangrii]

[age: 15]

[gender: Female]

[description: Medium height, about 5"2. She has bright brown eyes with tones of hazel and amber in them. Her hair is almost brown, but has a reddish-blondish sheen to it. It's cut to about her shoulders, and usually is tied back or in braids. Her skin is a dusty pale color with reddish tints accenting her cheeks. Her lips are full; pale pink in color. On a typical day, you would find her wearing soccer shorts, and a t-shirt with a tank-top layered under it. A dancer, she is graceful in motion, and sort of jumpy when just standing still.]

[personality: Lina is a bouncy sort of girl – but not overly bubbly or anything. She just loves to move. She won’t ever stay angry unless it’s something really serious. Sometimes, preferring the company of no one to other people, she locks herself up in her room and reads for hours on end. It’s about the only time she manages to stay still. Also, she has very trusting soul, and is very loyal.]

[history: After growing up in a loving household with her parents and two little brothers, Lina discovered her talent at age fourteen. She ran away, fearful of harming her friends and family with this strange and uncontrollable gift. She found the notice and headed off to Ryaltis immediately.]

[talent(s): Lina is a fire dancer, which means she has control over fire through thoughts, actions and words.]

Last edited by Sparrow on 9/5/2009, 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 9/5/2009, 10:56 pm

[ Uh yeah I am obsessed with him an Jasper he is so better then Edward lol. ]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl 9/5/2009, 10:58 pm

[Well, I'd prefer not to clone him so yeah... xD Comp asked first though, so I should probably do him with her.]

[I could use Lina or Amelia though, Amanda.]
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 9/5/2009, 10:59 pm

[ Okay do you think you an please start? ]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl 9/5/2009, 11:02 pm

[Yup, I can indeed.]

Jasper Kyree whistled slowly to himself as he surveyed the Academy grounds. His hands clasped behind his back, he started to stroll towards the castle that loomed above everything else. Looking about every so often, he smiled as he saw students doing various activities around the campus.
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 9/5/2009, 11:04 pm

Brooke looked down as she walked she didn't like this place sine she had to leave her boyfriend her friends family. She twirled a piece of grass in between her fingers.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl 9/5/2009, 11:06 pm

[I have to go, sorry guys. I'm watching a movie with my family. Smile]
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 9/5/2009, 11:08 pm

[ Oh okay later. ]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 9/6/2009, 12:50 pm

(That's okay. Smile)

(Jazzy=awesomeness. <3 )
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 9/6/2009, 12:52 pm

[ Want to rp anyone? ]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl 9/6/2009, 2:21 pm

[Hello people! Anyone RP? I want to use Lina. Very Happy]
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 9/6/2009, 2:22 pm

[ Uh hey sure I will. ]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next