The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(UNFINISHED) Shattered Windowpanes- (Story by Sweety)

4 posters

Go down

(UNFINISHED) Shattered Windowpanes- (Story by Sweety) Empty (UNFINISHED) Shattered Windowpanes- (Story by Sweety)

Post by sweetcreola 9/9/2009, 11:57 am

Maturity: Some romance, blood.
Fantasy: Slaves, some window that makes you go to another world...

This story is inspired by a dream I had, except I changed it around a bit so it would make sense. (You know how dreams sometimes make no sense? Well this was one of those dreams.)
I don't have the chapter up yet... So just bear with me please. This story replaces my Flight of the Sun, Return of the Shadows. I lost interest in that story, so I just replaced it with this one.

Last edited by sweetcreola on 9/13/2009, 4:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
sweetcreola
sweetcreola
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 512

Back to top Go down

(UNFINISHED) Shattered Windowpanes- (Story by Sweety) Empty Re: (UNFINISHED) Shattered Windowpanes- (Story by Sweety)

Post by shadowsowner888 9/10/2009, 6:41 am

Haha, I love this!! xD Nice job. Now I wish I hadn't changed my location . . . meh, I'll go back eventually.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

(UNFINISHED) Shattered Windowpanes- (Story by Sweety) 1312(UNFINISHED) Shattered Windowpanes- (Story by Sweety) 2412(UNFINISHED) Shattered Windowpanes- (Story by Sweety) 3349(UNFINISHED) Shattered Windowpanes- (Story by Sweety) 3548(UNFINISHED) Shattered Windowpanes- (Story by Sweety) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

(UNFINISHED) Shattered Windowpanes- (Story by Sweety) Empty Re: (UNFINISHED) Shattered Windowpanes- (Story by Sweety)

Post by Boballoo123 9/11/2009, 4:17 pm

Me likes this, Sweety! nod
Boballoo123
Boballoo123
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 824

http://dreamer.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 10/25/2009, 10:36 am

Ooh, I can't wait for the first chapter it sounds awesome!
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down