The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story Of My Life - What Happens When the Character Gets Ahold of the Story?

5 posters

Go down

Story Of My Life - What Happens When the Character Gets Ahold of the Story? Empty Story Of My Life - What Happens When the Character Gets Ahold of the Story?

Post by merry312 1/30/2010, 1:15 pm

Story of My Life
What Happens When the Character Gets Ahold of the Story?

Maturity: G - PG (It is pretty much nothing but it isn't entirely silly either. Smile)
Fantasy: Characters in a story? A story within a story? I think you get my point. Wink

Note: I will do my best to post more chapters and stuff but I get busy a lot with school and stuff so I will probably only be able to post a chapter like once a week and if you get lucky, twice a week. xD

Note that I might add more to the preface. Wink

Constructive criticism is welcome but please don't bash my story. Wink

Preface

“Ellie scribbled the various colors onto canvas using oil pastels. She could do this all day and night, night and day; how she rubbed on the colors and blended them together with her fingers, causing her hands to be very colorful and messy at the same time, became so familiar to her. “

She swept her bouncy curls out of her face, imagining herself as a famous artist wearing a beret on the streets in France. But that was all a fantasy, she was stuck in her house she had lived in for who knows how long. Even though she loved her house and it was very nice she still wished to be in France, with people walking by and admiring her work. Her blue eyes twinkled as her imagination ran like a well-oiled machine. “ Carly wrote in her favorite green notebook, whispering what she was writing as she jotted the words down.

“Ellie had a love for art; a passion. People couldn't ignore her talent, she just didn't know that."
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

Story Of My Life - What Happens When the Character Gets Ahold of the Story? Empty Re: Story Of My Life - What Happens When the Character Gets Ahold of the Story?

Post by Arianna 1/30/2010, 1:16 pm

Story! cheesy
I don't doubt it will be awesome, it looks cool already. Smile
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Story Of My Life - What Happens When the Character Gets Ahold of the Story? 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Story Of My Life - What Happens When the Character Gets Ahold of the Story? Empty Re: Story Of My Life - What Happens When the Character Gets Ahold of the Story?

Post by merry312 1/30/2010, 1:18 pm

Thanks Ari! Smile I will post the first chapter soon! I've gotta write it though. xD It could be today... or tomorrow... or sometime soon. xD
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/30/2010, 1:49 pm

Ooh, this is a pretty origanel idea! I can't wait to see the first chapter!
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post by merry312 1/30/2010, 1:55 pm

Thanks so much Cat! Smile I will start writing the first chapter so I can get it up sooner!

(Love your avvie! Very Happy The spork is my favorite utensil. xD)
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/30/2010, 1:57 pm

Haha, thanks and your welcome =]
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 1/30/2010, 2:23 pm

Cool! Very Happy
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by merry312 1/30/2010, 2:42 pm

Thanks Ratty! Smile
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/31/2010, 10:08 am

I like it, Merry! ^^ I hope you'll have more up soon.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Story Of My Life - What Happens When the Character Gets Ahold of the Story? 1312Story Of My Life - What Happens When the Character Gets Ahold of the Story? 2412Story Of My Life - What Happens When the Character Gets Ahold of the Story? 3349Story Of My Life - What Happens When the Character Gets Ahold of the Story? 3548Story Of My Life - What Happens When the Character Gets Ahold of the Story? 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down