The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WL1's School Blog for September 9th. -_-

Go down

WL1's School Blog for September 9th. -_- Empty WL1's School Blog for September 9th. -_-

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 9/9/2009, 6:01 pm

Hello. :]

Well, I had school today. Woo! Not. More like, BOO. Anyway, I'm in 8th grade, so it's horribly boring, I miss grade school and not having homework every night. Razz

Hour 1: Science: We graded some lame paper and did more papers, fun! Just kidding, not fun, but at least our Science teacher is fun. :] She has a great sense of humor, so she's pretty cool.

Hour 2: Physical Education: We had Physical Fitness Day, like every other boring Wednesday, not much to say, we ran. -_-

Hour 3: Study Hall: Having no homework, I read a book all hour, exciting?

Lunch!: Random discussions with my friends, this is obviously my favorite half-hour of the day. Very Happy

Hour 4: Math: Gah, Algebra. D: Did not have fun in there, we talked about the "Advanced Distributive Property" And as always, had homework..

Hour 5: Social Studies: Well, we took a pretest on the 50 states. All we had to do was fill in the names from a word bank..

Hour 6: FACS (Family and Consumer Sciences, aka Home Ec, or cooking and sowing): Um, we made the dough for biscuits which we'll cook tomorrow. =]

Hour 7/8: English: Yes, two hours of the day devoted to English, and all we did was pass back papers and watch part of a movie called, Rudy.

Enjoy the hour-to-hour walkthrough of my day? XD Anyway, thanks to your clicks, Unisha and Burning Scarlet have both grown up! Very Happy Also, my two stubborn eggs have hatched, and I've gotten two new eggs. =] Thanks for clicking!

Wow, this blog is longer than my usual ones, but that's only because I told you about every hour in school. XD

Always clicking,
-WL1(:
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

WL1's School Blog for September 9th. -_- Siggy
Female Posts : 2058

Back to top Go down