The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alice's 'doesn't want to go to school tomorrow' blog for the 8th of September.

Go down

Alice's 'doesn't want to go to school tomorrow' blog for the 8th of September. Empty Alice's 'doesn't want to go to school tomorrow' blog for the 8th of September.

Post by Miss_Alice 9/8/2009, 8:51 pm

no I do not. *itches to go back to her hole*

Well, Atleast alot happened. I was supposed to go to sleep at 10 a'clock last night, but I pulled an all nighter til 7. I played Mario and Luigi Partners in time. Yeah. I'm in an alien Yoshi's belly, soon to get out. nod After I fight this egg monster thing...

Yeah, no sleep until 7, I passed out. My mom woke me up at eleven, had breakfast... yaddi yadda yadda... And then we FINALLY got my school supplys. Rolling Eyes I also bought new books with the 20 my Great grandma gave me. smug I got 'Blue Bloods' by Meliss De La Cruz, and 'Vampire Kisses, Blood Relatives.' (the manga! grin ) Yeah, I have three dollars left after that. aheh.

Mmm... I know my teachers and classes, dunno when I have then- Cept fourth period, Lunch. nod I also got my FAVORITE P.E teacher. (The girl one. NO MORE FOOTBALL! WHOOOO! *happy dances*) And I joined choir. Very Happy

I think that is it for now. *ponders about it* Mmm. I think that's it.

*holds up sign that says; 'No school for Alice!' and plants it infront of her hole and hops in hole* Yeah. This is how it's gonna be from now on. nod

I'll give you an update tomorrow of my first day. Man this is going to suck.

Logining off my blog for now- Alice.
(P.S. Please click the eggs and hatchlings please. Smile )
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down