The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pugs Blog - she doesnt look; she doesnt see. opens up to nobody

3 posters

Go down

Pugs Blog - she doesnt look; she doesnt see. opens up to nobody Empty Pugs Blog - she doesnt look; she doesnt see. opens up to nobody

Post by PugsRock 4/17/2010, 12:44 pm

Hey.
So, for now, I'm back to doing blogs with this template, cause I like it. xD It's fun and it's easier to write because I know what to talk about. And the title doesn't really mean much. It's just a good song. I bet you don't know it, though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And how was your day?
Pugs Blog - she doesnt look; she doesnt see. opens up to nobody 15g820g

So, first, the picture here reminded me of Forry's blog, she one where she talks about the alligator and the greater than/less than signs. xD I just noticed that. So Forry, if you're reading, yay for alligators!
*coughs* Anywho, today I had a trumpet lesson. We did some 6/8 and 12/8 time stuff (they're kinda the same thing. xD) and it was pretty easy, but there were a lot of high notes. xP And then we did sight-reading. Kinda boring. But then I got a bagel.
See, it's funny, cause that's almost exactly what I posted last time I did this template, because it was a Saturday right after a trumpet lesson, but that week we only did sight reading. And then I got a bagel and I told you how much I love carbs, even though they make you fat. xD But they're an essential nutrient. *rants about nutrition and the essential nutritients from health class*
Um, today I tried to write a poem and that didn't work out, and then I tried to free write and that didn't work out. xD So I'm going to call my friend even though I'm pretty sure she's busy/not home. But you know, I can try. (:
Today my parents are going out to dinner with their friends, so I'm staying home with my grandma. See why I want to call my friend? xD Maybe she can sleep over, if she doesn't have soccer or basketball or something tomorrow. That's a slight chance. xD It was her birthday yesterday, so she might be doing something.
I was looking at videos on how to make your hair really straight. But the people use so many products and they're so expensive! I know I just got a lot of money, but I don't want to spend it all on straightening balm and hairspray. xD I was thinking a new iPod or maybe even an iPad. My dad wants it more than I do. He says he'll pay for half of it, but I don't know if I want it that much. I think I'll wait until the price goes down.
Someone just walked through the backyard. I got all excited, cause then I can go and yell at them and scare them away and pretend to be an elderly person, but it was my dad. *sighs*
I think I'm going to clean my room today. And my desk and closet, and my room in the basement. Maybe not that room, though, because I don't go there often. And I have to do my nails, or at least take off my nail polish. I've had it since the middle of March.

Tunes and Tones
Pugs Blog - she doesnt look; she doesnt see. opens up to nobody A1o3ts

I bought Let It Be (Katie Stevens version). She sang it on Beatles night, and again when she got voted off. I don't think she should have left. Maybe Aaron should have. Or Casey. I don't think they're as good. And now there are only 2 girls left and (no offense, Keri) I think Siobhan is going home soon. xD Whatever. You can't always get what you want. Sometimes America is stupid. xDD
What else did I buy..? I bought some free songs, but they're not very good. And I didn't buy anything else, but I've been listening to Jason Mraz a lot. Have I ever told you I like A Beautiful Mess? I think I have, many times. It's on right now. My iTunes is on Shuffle, and it came on. But it wasn't the first song that came on. A Christmas Song came on first. *nods* I listened to it.
Now Bottle It Up is on. It's a good song, too. It says one word, but it's okay. It's just one. xD
They're playing really bad songs now. xD

Tomorrow is Only a Day Away
Pugs Blog - she doesnt look; she doesnt see. opens up to nobody 1409l4j

Tomorrow my mom is going to some animal shelter thing and I'm stuck at home again, so I guess I'll call someone. xD Or maybe I'll take a walk. I need the exercise. But it's so boring to walk alone. xP I'm going to call someone. *ponders*
And I have to do my homework tomorrow. I have to print out Science Fair stuff, and do lots of math problems, and start studying for another History test. xP They're worth 70%. I've told you that, but in case you forgot. That's why I have to study, even though it's two weeks away. xD

Everything Else
Pugs Blog - she doesnt look; she doesnt see. opens up to nobody 34hfhj7

Ooooops. I forgot there was an everything else part, so I just rambled in the How was your day section?
Oh, well. Nobody's Home by Avril Lavigne is a good song. (: It's sad, though, about someone homeless *I think* who is making the same mistakes and can't change what's wrong. The music video is sad, too, obviously. But I like Keep Holding On better. I have the trumpet music for that song. It's pretty easy. 6/8 time. xD
Um. I finished my book called Crunch Time. It's about someone cheating on the SATS, and someone cheating on their girlfriend, and just lots of cheating. xD It's really good, though, and it's quick to read. Only took my three days. I would have finished it sooner, but I don't have much time to read. Reading isn't my number one priority. Unfortunately, writing isn't in the top three, either. xP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, thanks for reading my blog. And see ya (over the Internet) soon.

Questions:

1. Do you know the song in the title? Look it up on Google and tell me if you recognize/like it. ;)
2. What are you doing today?
3. What do you do for exercise?
4. Is writing a big priority for you now?
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Pugs Blog - she doesnt look; she doesnt see. opens up to nobody Empty Re: Pugs Blog - she doesnt look; she doesnt see. opens up to nobody

Post by Avé 4/17/2010, 7:21 pm

I think Aaron should have gotten voted off, though I don't agree with you about Casey. He's awesome. XD

1. Do you know the song in the title? Look it up on Google and tell me if you recognize/like it. Wink DUDE I LOVE THIS SONG.
2. What are you doing today? We had a soccer game, but I was too sick to go, and we had a car wash to raise money for our team. It took a loooong time, so that's pretty much how I spent my day. XD
3. What do you do for exercise? I like to run every day, and I also go to conditioning for soccer.
4. Is writing a big priority for you now? Mehh... kind of. :/
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Pugs Blog - she doesnt look; she doesnt see. opens up to nobody Empty Re: Pugs Blog - she doesnt look; she doesnt see. opens up to nobody

Post by PugsRock 4/17/2010, 7:47 pm

1. YAY! It's one of my favorites.

I think Casey's okay. His last performance wasn't my favorite. xD But he has cool hair.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/18/2010, 10:12 am

Was the bagel nommy? *-*

Yay Jason Mraz! Very Happy

Keep Holding On is amazing. ^^ *highfive*

1. Well, no, but now I've heard of it at least!
2. Church, working on an RP template and characters, replying to roleplays, and hopefully watching lots more Death Note. nod
3. Walk the dog, with bursts of running when I feel like it. xD
4. Depends on what kind of writing. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Pugs Blog - she doesnt look; she doesnt see. opens up to nobody 1312Pugs Blog - she doesnt look; she doesnt see. opens up to nobody 2412Pugs Blog - she doesnt look; she doesnt see. opens up to nobody 3349Pugs Blog - she doesnt look; she doesnt see. opens up to nobody 3548Pugs Blog - she doesnt look; she doesnt see. opens up to nobody 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 4/18/2010, 11:00 am

Yes, yes it was. (:

*highfive*
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down