The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pugs Blog - This Isn't A Prank Blog ;)

2 posters

Go down

Pugs Blog - This Isn't A Prank Blog ;) Empty Pugs Blog - This Isn't A Prank Blog ;)

Post by PugsRock 4/2/2010, 5:55 pm

Hey.
4-2-10
So everyone has their own template for role-playing. I don't roleplay very often so I don't need one, but just for today, I'm going to try something creative with my blog. xD Cause my old blog looked boring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And how was your day?
Pugs Blog - This Isn't A Prank Blog ;) 15g820g

My day was good. My friend from school came over for the first time and then we had pizza in the park and played this board game called Quelf. It's really random and fun. We didn't actually play the game, but we just acted out stuff and did the things from the cards. xD And then we talked to strangers on http://omegle.com and went on Facebook. And we played piano.

Tunes and Tones
Pugs Blog - This Isn't A Prank Blog ;) A1o3ts

After spending a good thirty minutes looking all over iTunes and debating if it's worth it to buy an entire album, I bought Jason Mraz's We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things. The best songs on the album are If It Kills Me (The one from the Deluxe album is better), I'm Yours, Coyotes, A Beautiful Mess, and Details in the Fabric. But they're all really good. (: I'm also going to buy either Dead and Gone by TI and Justin Timberlake or I Made it by Kevin Rudolf. If you can, can you listen to both of the clean versions and tell me which one you like better? That would be really cool.

Tomorrow is Only a Day Away
Pugs Blog - This Isn't A Prank Blog ;) 1409l4j

So the reason why this is called Tomorrow is Only a Day Away is because 1) it's about what I'll be doing the next day and 2) I was in the play Annie in fifth grade. I only got to sing two songs. This was one of them. So anywho, tomorrow I'm packing and getting everything ready because in two days I'm going to Florida. I'll be able to get on here a little but I don't have that much time. I don't get to check all the threads while I'm on vacation, so if you want to talk to me, the best thing to do is leave me a Private Message. I also have to do my Science Fair project tomorrow. *snores* I've been putting that off for a while now.

Everything Else
Pugs Blog - This Isn't A Prank Blog ;) 34hfhj7

So I found some new websites for everyone. xD This one is called http://www.computerpowertest.com It's really helpful and I think everyone needs to see it. Some genius made it. I got a new book from the library. It's called Access Denied (and other 8th grade error messages). It's the sequel to Click Here (to find out how I survived 7th grade). I also got something called It Girl. I haven't read it yet, so I can't tell you how it is, but Access Denied is good. (: And I'm trading in my ancient Gameboy for new Wii and DS games. Do you have any suggestions? And the song that's been stuck in my head all day is Coyotes. And the Hippo Song, if you count that as a song... xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, thanks for reading my blog. I'm probably not going to make it like this again because it took a long time. xD

Questions:

1. Do you like this 'template?'
2. Which song should I buy?
3. Do you have any Wii/DS game suggestions?
4. "I'm a hippopotamus and I got noodles on my back." What do you think when you read that?

Last edited by PugsRock on 4/3/2010, 12:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Pugs Blog - This Isn't A Prank Blog ;) Empty Re: Pugs Blog - This Isn't A Prank Blog ;)

Post by Avé 4/2/2010, 5:59 pm

I have a hard time trusting this blog, considering the other one tricked us. xDD

I'm loving the new template. <3

OMEGLE IS AWESOME. Very Happy

1. Do you like this 'template?' Heck yeah!
2. Which song should I buy? I made It ^-^
3. Do you have any Wii/DS game suggestions? Not really, I don't play on either of them that much. xD
4. "I'm a hippopotamus and I got noodles on my back." What do you think when you read that? Hippo song. :3
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Pugs Blog - This Isn't A Prank Blog ;) Empty Re: Pugs Blog - This Isn't A Prank Blog ;)

Post by PugsRock 4/2/2010, 6:04 pm

xD I can't believe everyone fell for that.

Thanks. (:

I KNOW, RIGHT?!

xD Do you know the Hippo Song?
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/2/2010, 6:11 pm

Nah, I don't know it. I just googled it and posted the first result that came up. xD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 4/2/2010, 6:14 pm

xD You should listen to it. It only says one 'word'. What the 'Heck'. xD
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/2/2010, 6:21 pm

-goes to listen to it-
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 4/2/2010, 7:25 pm

What did you think? Smile
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/2/2010, 7:26 pm

It was awesome. Very Happy
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 4/2/2010, 7:27 pm

xD Yup. It's been stuck in my head.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down