The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pugs Blog - Pugs Likes Talking In Third Person

3 posters

Go down

Pugs Blog - Pugs Likes Talking In Third Person Empty Pugs Blog - Pugs Likes Talking In Third Person

Post by PugsRock 4/12/2010, 3:44 pm

Pugs is sad and happy at the same time. When she thought about that, that made her confused, so Pugs made a list.

Why Pugs is Happy:

~She is beautiful (xD Yeah, right)
~She talked to Jason today
~She got a letter back from a magazine
~She was smart in Spanish class
~I've been writing a lot of poetry lately. One yesterday and one today.

Why Pugs is Sad:

~I have a lot of make-up work
~It was her first day back at school after spring break
~It's a Monday
~She has Hebrew School in 55 minutes. 54.

[[First person now because this is annoying. xD]]

For extra credit, we were supposed to send our persuasive essays to someone. Usually they were sent to someone like a parent or teacher, but I had to send mine to a magazine because I was the only one who wrote an editorial. I got a letter back that said something like this:

Alex,
Thank you for sending in your letter. We are glad to hear a new perspective on a teenagers life. Unfortunately, we do not publish general letters in our magazine (I knew that already- hehe) but we will be writing an article about this in our August issue. Thank you for giving us ideas for our next issue.

Sincerely,
PERSON

And I got this little card with a picture of an elephant, but a hole where the trunk is. You stick your pinky in AND ITS THE TRUNK. WOAH.

It was amazing.

Then, in Spanish, someone asked what 'Oi/Oy' was in Spanish. You know Oi? It's Yiddish. Like, "Ugh" or "Oh, no." She actually looked in the dictionary and someone said only Australians say that, but I told her that it's Yiddish. xD

My friend sprained her ankle. Sad But I got to carry her books so I left early from class and got to the other classes late. HEHE!

I jammed my finger today while we were playing basketball. Usually the pain goes away, but if I touch it, it still hurts, so I'm going to see if it still hurts tomorrow. xD My friend with the ankle said she owes me, so she'll give me physical therapy for my finger. xDD

That was pretty much by day. I got a 98 on a project and a 94 on a test, so that makes me happy.

QUESTIONS!

1. Did you have school today?
2. Have you ever sent in something to a magazine?
3. Have you ever jammed your finger?
4. Are you jealous of my elephant? (This question doesn't need an answer, really. I know you're all going to say yes. Twisted Evil)
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Pugs Blog - Pugs Likes Talking In Third Person Empty Re: Pugs Blog - Pugs Likes Talking In Third Person

Post by FOREIGN?! 4/12/2010, 4:24 pm

Yay for happy! Boo for sad. nod

YOUR FINGER IS THE TRUNK? Woaaa beast. o___O

1. Did you have school today? Half-day-ish.
2. Have you ever sent in something to a magazine? Nope. no
3. Have you ever jammed your finger? Yes. Once I jammed my middle finger being goalie, and it hurt for months and now it's permanently bigger than the rest. The exact same thing happened to my dad, which is weird. And then once I jammed my thumb and it turned purple and black. o.o
4. Are you jealous of my elephant? (This question doesn't need an answer, really. I know you're all going to say yes. )YES! I'm burning up inside with jealousy.
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Pugs Blog - Pugs Likes Talking In Third Person Empty Re: Pugs Blog - Pugs Likes Talking In Third Person

Post by Avé 4/12/2010, 4:55 pm

It's too bad that you're sad, but I'm glad that you're happy. Very Happy

1. Did you have school today? Unfortunately.
2. Have you ever sent in something to a magazine? Nope.
3. Have you ever jammed your finger? Yes. D:
4. Are you jealous of my elephant? Of course not, I've got my electronic yodeling pickle. ^^
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 4/12/2010, 6:38 pm

Ave wrote:It's too bad that you're sad, but I'm glad that you're happy. Very Happy

1. Did you have school today? Unfortunately.
2. Have you ever sent in something to a magazine? Nope.
3. Have you ever jammed your finger? Yes. D:
4. Are you jealous of my elephant? Of course not, I've got my electronic yodeling pickle. ^^

I love that. xD And they make yodeling, hopping lederhosen too. (:

Forry: Ooooh, sounds like it hurts. I got my tooth chipped being goalie, and it's smaller (obviously xD) and sensitive to things like popsicles and ice cream.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down