The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pugs Blog - This Blog ISN'T Random (for once)

4 posters

Go down

Pugs Blog - This Blog ISN'T Random (for once) Empty Pugs Blog - This Blog ISN'T Random (for once)

Post by PugsRock 4/22/2010, 7:58 pm

Pugs Blog - This Blog ISN'T Random (for once) 2lcsg3k'

I read this quote today. After I read this, I thought, "That's exactly what I do." But then I thought more, and I don't. I do have a wall, but it's not about locking myself out to see who cares. I'm obsessed with what people think of me. I never act like I'm someone else, but I try to blend in, avoid drama, and even be nearly silent to avoid making a mistake. I'm terrified of being imperfect. All my life, I've been a pretty smart, well-rounded girl all my life and I don't want that to change, but there are some things I do want to change. Like the fact that I am silent and emotionless for a pathetic reason. I will never know if I could have been popular, because I never showed people who I am and locked myself out.
Have you ever known who you are and known it would be a huge mistake to try to do that, but you want to change so badly?
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Pugs Blog - This Blog ISN'T Random (for once) Empty Re: Pugs Blog - This Blog ISN'T Random (for once)

Post by FOREIGN?! 4/22/2010, 8:51 pm

Man, I'm just like that. I'm sort of hard on the outside to see who cares enough to keep talking to me. Especially with guys. I guess I've always figured the best people will work to be your friend or boyfriend or whatever. *shrug* I'm not much help. :/
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Pugs Blog - This Blog ISN'T Random (for once) Empty Re: Pugs Blog - This Blog ISN'T Random (for once)

Post by PugsRock 4/22/2010, 8:52 pm

No, you are helpful. I didn't really need help, just someone who understands how it feels.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/22/2010, 9:04 pm

I absolutely love that quote. <3

But Pugs, as long as you know who you are and who you want to be, you should be proud. There's a lot of people that try to be something that they're not and thank goodness you're not one of those people! You're going to find somebody; there's always someone out there for you, and it just might take a while to meet them.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 4/22/2010, 9:05 pm

Thank you, Ave! (:
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/23/2010, 12:53 pm

Awweh, Pugs. *huggle* I know what you mean; I care so much about what others think of me, too. But when people say just forget about the other opinions, they're right. Sure, it's hard to just let go and be yourself like that, but if you manage to it's so much more worth it. :3 Just let loose and enjoy life and everything will be okay.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Pugs Blog - This Blog ISN'T Random (for once) 1312Pugs Blog - This Blog ISN'T Random (for once) 2412Pugs Blog - This Blog ISN'T Random (for once) 3349Pugs Blog - This Blog ISN'T Random (for once) 3548Pugs Blog - This Blog ISN'T Random (for once) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down