The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pugs Blog - Danger: Pugs is Having a Bad Day

5 posters

Go down

Pugs Blog - Danger: Pugs is Having a Bad Day Empty Pugs Blog - Danger: Pugs is Having a Bad Day

Post by PugsRock 6/21/2010, 3:25 pm

So basically I just feel like people hate me. And you probably will after you read this. I don't want sympathy or attention. I don't really deserve it.

I dunno. I heard that my friend gossips about me and my stories/poems here are lame and just.....

Bleh.

I'm really stressed. The end of the school year seems great when you get passed finals and stuff, but the last tests are HARD.

Did I mention my friend gossips about me? Yeah, I can't believe it. First she says to my face that I'm not funny and I'm boring and now she tells everyone about it. I got one 79 on a test, but I usually get A's and she tells everyone that 'my grades are dropping quickly'. I hate her so much.

My poem I wrote is pretty stupid and doesn't make sense at all, and my stories go nowhere.

On the bright side...

I downloaded a new song today. And I'm in love with my siggie. (:

Last edited by PugsRock on 6/21/2010, 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Pugs Blog - Danger: Pugs is Having a Bad Day Empty Re: Pugs Blog - Danger: Pugs is Having a Bad Day

Post by leah_hope92 6/21/2010, 3:30 pm

Aw, Pugs. They probably just want attention, you're better than them, and your poems & stories are amazing. And don't let anyone tell you different. (:
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Pugs Blog - Danger: Pugs is Having a Bad Day Empty Re: Pugs Blog - Danger: Pugs is Having a Bad Day

Post by The Newms 6/21/2010, 4:27 pm

Pugs, I'm not sure we've ever talked, BUT YOU'RE AWESOME.

Well, anyhoo, I'm no great shakes at poetry either, but I've read your stories and they're not lame or stupid. I like them. ^.^

And my friend used to gossip about me too, then I realized; oh wait! If they're gossiping, they're not really my friends. YOU DESERVE BETTER = )
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Pugs Blog - Danger: Pugs is Having a Bad Day Siggy

Female Posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/21/2010, 5:19 pm

Pugs, nobody hates you. Razz Least of all me. People can just be jerks sometimes, and say mean things for no good reason, and your friend here sounds like one of those people.

And your stories and poems are not lame, thank you very much.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Pugs Blog - Danger: Pugs is Having a Bad Day 1312Pugs Blog - Danger: Pugs is Having a Bad Day 2412Pugs Blog - Danger: Pugs is Having a Bad Day 3349Pugs Blog - Danger: Pugs is Having a Bad Day 3548Pugs Blog - Danger: Pugs is Having a Bad Day 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/21/2010, 6:14 pm

Pugs, like Newms said, you're incredibly awesome. Don't worry about your frends - and trust me, your poems and stories are amazing. ^^
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down