The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pugs Blog - Pugs is not a Happy Camper

4 posters

Go down

Pugs Blog - Pugs is not a Happy Camper Empty Pugs Blog - Pugs is not a Happy Camper

Post by PugsRock 4/16/2010, 2:55 pm

Hey.

So, I'll just start by saying my problems and say happy rainbows and unicorns stuff near the end so it's a happy ending.

Anywho, lots of people in homeroom that were also in Advanced Math get letters that say to go to the cafeteria. They were all smart people, and they're tutoring others. But my one (the spoiled one) friend got on and I didn't! She's in B Math too, so she doesn't get as good grades as me. I get all A's and I didn't get one.

And I didn't get to present my project. I'm last because my teacher skipped me, and she keeps putting it off. I just want to get it over with. Sad

Today was my friend's birthday. (: I made her a card, and she showed it to some people. Only a few though, just close friends, but also to Cody. Surprised

And then apparently this girl I'm kinda friends with invited 180 kids to her bat mitzvah but not me. And she knows I'm Jewish and can help her, but I'm disappointed. She invited all popular people, but she's kind of a loser. So I think she just wants attention.

Jason talked to me. (: We made a bet that if Language Arts was first on the state's standardized test, he would get my tape dispenser cuz he doesn't have one. He one. xP But he gave it back even though I have another, cause he's nice.

And something else happened with him, but I don't know what. I just know that every time I give him tape, he says thank you and my first name, which I think is really polite. xD

So, yeah. That was my kind of miserable day.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Pugs Blog - Pugs is not a Happy Camper Empty Re: Pugs Blog - Pugs is not a Happy Camper

Post by Avé 4/16/2010, 3:48 pm

Meh. That sucks about the bat mitzvah. Don't take it too personally, though. Smile

Aw, Jason sounds so sweet! <3
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Pugs Blog - Pugs is not a Happy Camper Empty Re: Pugs Blog - Pugs is not a Happy Camper

Post by PugsRock 4/16/2010, 4:05 pm

Thanks. (:

Yup! xD
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by minimaid 4/16/2010, 6:44 pm

Lol, at one of my friends bat mitzah, her mom had like 14 glasses of wine. xD
minimaid
minimaid
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/17/2010, 12:52 am

I'm sorry your friend's getting to tutor people instead of you. D: But at least you'll have more time for other stuff, right? Sorry about the project, too, and about your friend-person. Razz She sounds like a snot.

I bet the card was really good. x3

Aww, Jason is nice! Very Happy

When days are miserable, Grandma's Cookies help! Very Happy So here, have a cookie. *holds out tempting cookie*
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Pugs Blog - Pugs is not a Happy Camper 1312Pugs Blog - Pugs is not a Happy Camper 2412Pugs Blog - Pugs is not a Happy Camper 3349Pugs Blog - Pugs is not a Happy Camper 3548Pugs Blog - Pugs is not a Happy Camper 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 4/17/2010, 9:47 am

Yeah, that's right. (: I need more time. xD

Why, thanks you. xD

Oooh la la! *eats* Yummmmy. xD
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down