The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pugs Blog for the 17th ~ Happy!! :D

2 posters

Go down

Pugs Blog for the 17th ~ Happy!! :D Empty Pugs Blog for the 17th ~ Happy!! :D

Post by PugsRock 2/17/2010, 9:06 pm

Hey, everyone! Smile There's one day until my birthday, and I'm excited. And it's Wednesday, my 2nd day of the week? Do you know why? I say it every Wednesday. xD So I'm going to make this blog like yesterday's- period by period.

Homeroom: Ummm, I don't really think that anything happened, but we got forms for yearbooks. They're $29, and they are cheap quality, but I still want one. It's horrible on the last day of school when you're one of the only people without a yearbook for people to sign. And you have nothing to look back at. xP You know what I mean?

Period 1: We start multiplying with negative numbers. I was the only one who remembered how from the small lesson about it from last year. I don't think my teacher hates me as much! Rolling Eyes

Period 2: Spanish. Ugh. We had a sub today, but it was still boring. My friend isn't back from vacation yet, so I had no one to talk to. The bad thing about Spanish is that we never move on. We're doing the same things as last year and the year before- transportation, I go, you go, we go. And the sad part is that I'm the only one who understands it.

Period 3: My book group picked out a new book to read, Stargirl. I've already read it, so it shouldn't be that hard. And if I forget to read, I remember parts of the book. Smile We had a substitute here, too. Which is really good because I hate this teacher. Everyone does.

Period 4: The best period of the day, History. The school decided to move the projector screen thing to a different side of the room, so we switched seats. And guess who I sit next to.......... Jason! I'm really happy. I haven't sat next to him since 5th grade. It's been too long. xD We stay in these seats for the rest of the marking period. I'm not sure when it ends, but it started at the end of January/beginning of February.

Lunch: Nothing interesting. The usual. My friend came over from her table and said, "Happy Early Birthday!" and then left. And I had Gushers for the first time in FOREVER! I miss those. I don't really eat them because of braces, but they're good.

Period 5: Band. We got a new piece, All Star. "Hey now, you're an all star..." The trumpet has the melody, and I'm the only trumpet in my grade so it's a solo. It's fun. I like this piece. We also changed seats here for some reason so now I'm next to the saxophones. I have no idea why; our pieces are so different.

Period 6: Instead of going to financial fitness, I went to a band lesson. I taught my clarinet playing friend how to play trumpet, but it was hard because the 2nd valve doesn't work. If you know what a trumpet looks like, there is a little piece/small slide attached to the 2nd valve and it's gone. There are 2 holes. So I had to try to have her play a C scale (B flat major) without the 2nd valve. It wasn't easy. But she did really well and I'm a fabulous teacher. xD

Period 7: Learned about different kinds of energy. It was pretty boring.

Band: The teacher wanted to make the sound of the trumpets smaller, so we switched sides of the room. It didn't do anything. I had this conversation with Hunter and Nick:

Me (to Hunter): Can I look on with you? (I didn't have the piece with me.)
Hunter: Yeah. (He said it all cute. xD like, not how he usually talks.)
*Hunter turns to Nick*
She talked to me! She said 6 words!
Nick: Woah, woah. She talks to you and not me?!

And that's it. xD But that was enough for me.

So that was my day.

Song of the day/week: I'm No Hero, This Condition

Bye!! Facebook tomorrow! xD
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Pugs Blog for the 17th ~ Happy!! :D Empty Re: Pugs Blog for the 17th ~ Happy!! :D

Post by shadowsowner888 2/17/2010, 9:13 pm

Ooh, Stargirl? :1 That was a cute book.

Oh, Gushers! Very Happy I love Gushers! They're epic.

You get to play such epic songs. xD All Star pwns. And that's an awesome convo with Hunter and Nick . . . heh, Nick's funny. :3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Pugs Blog for the 17th ~ Happy!! :D 1312Pugs Blog for the 17th ~ Happy!! :D 2412Pugs Blog for the 17th ~ Happy!! :D 3349Pugs Blog for the 17th ~ Happy!! :D 3548Pugs Blog for the 17th ~ Happy!! :D 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Pugs Blog for the 17th ~ Happy!! :D Empty Re: Pugs Blog for the 17th ~ Happy!! :D

Post by PugsRock 2/17/2010, 9:32 pm

Yup. xD

I used to be afraid of them because of the commercials...

Yeah, Nick's funny. xD
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/18/2010, 3:51 pm

xD Lol, really? That reminds me of this kid I know; he doesn't like air heads because of, well, the commercials.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Pugs Blog for the 17th ~ Happy!! :D 1312Pugs Blog for the 17th ~ Happy!! :D 2412Pugs Blog for the 17th ~ Happy!! :D 3349Pugs Blog for the 17th ~ Happy!! :D 3548Pugs Blog for the 17th ~ Happy!! :D 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down