The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pugs Happy Blog for the 3rd!

2 posters

Go down

Pugs Happy Blog for the 3rd! Empty Pugs Happy Blog for the 3rd!

Post by PugsRock 9/3/2009, 4:07 pm

Eep! Squeal!
Jason is in not one, not two, but three classes with me. I mean, he doesn't sit anywhere near me, but still, he's in the classes, and that's good enough.

Ugh. My computer is really slow.
So, as you might know, school started today for me. So I'm going to tell you what happened:

Homeroom: Nothing much. Not good. No friends. All-boy table. And not even crush-worthy boys. My teacher is a fan of every sports team that we don't like. xD
Period 1: 4 of my friends are with me in the class. Yay! And so is Cody. Of course, I don't really care, because he doesn't like me, but whatever. It's Math class.
Period 2: Spanish. Yuck. My teacher doesn't look or sound like a Spanish teacher at all. She didn't even talk in Spanish today. That was good. JASON!! *dances* When he first came in, he sat by me, but then his friend's friend walked in and his friend told him to come over to his friend with hiim. xD Confusing?
Period 3: What's period three? Oh, yeah. Language Arts. Not much to say. No crushes.
Period 4: Social Studies and... Jason!! *moonwalks* xD My teacher is Jewish. And when he told them class that, Jason (being the not smart person he is) asked, "So do you speak Islamic?" (The teacher said he was from Israel). And Jason was dead serious. So the teacher says, "One, that's not a language. And two, what?!" xD It was funny.
Period -: Lunch!
Period 5: Band. I'm not the only trumpet anymore. But I don't have competition. The other girl hasn't played in 3 years and wasn't good when she did play. So, yeah.
Period 6: Filming the News. My friends are with me. That's good.
Period 7: Science... with Jason! Raise the roof! xD But next semester I have financial fitness. Unbelievable. I did NOT sign up for Financial Fitness. And the teachers are like, "The Advanced students get first choice." yeah, right. Why would anyone sign up for Financial Fitness? Ugh. Maybe Jason's in it.

So, that was my day. And I'm wearing my new outfit. I love it.
[size=8]Small text! Yay!size]
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Pugs Happy Blog for the 3rd! Empty Re: Pugs Happy Blog for the 3rd!

Post by shadowsowner888 9/4/2009, 11:11 am

That's awesome, about Jason!! Very Happy I'm so happy for you!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Pugs Happy Blog for the 3rd! 1312Pugs Happy Blog for the 3rd! 2412Pugs Happy Blog for the 3rd! 3349Pugs Happy Blog for the 3rd! 3548Pugs Happy Blog for the 3rd! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 9/4/2009, 3:51 pm

Thanks! Smile He's also in my gym class. Very Happy
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/5/2009, 9:57 am

x3 Awesome.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Pugs Happy Blog for the 3rd! 1312Pugs Happy Blog for the 3rd! 2412Pugs Happy Blog for the 3rd! 3349Pugs Happy Blog for the 3rd! 3548Pugs Happy Blog for the 3rd! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down