The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~~Pugs' Blog~~~ Should I be happy or angry?

3 posters

Go down

~~~Pugs' Blog~~~ Should I be happy or angry? Empty ~~~Pugs' Blog~~~ Should I be happy or angry?

Post by PugsRock 2/4/2010, 8:23 pm

The world slows down but my heart beats fast right now...

So, yeah, I haven't made a blog in a while, so I guess I'll try to tell you as much as I can without boring you guys. Oh, yeah. I forgot to say hello! Hi!

Tuesday I was at a student concert for the honors band that I'm in. Then the 6 people from our town in the band including one of my BFF's went to this local restaurant and I begged everyone for their bacon (I love bacon so much). Then I got a calendar with a different meal for each month. Sadly, the actual food doesn't look like the ones in the calendar. They never do. Sad

Wednesday was band with Hunter and Nick. It was pretty bad. Nick didn't talk to me except in the beginning when he asked how I was then got mad when I didn't reply in Spanish. Hunter didn't really talk to me much either, but he did tell one of the other trumpet players that I was playing when they accused me that I wasn't.

After band I had to go to another concert, and I dropped my straight mute in the middle of one of the songs. It was really embarrasing. The mute rolled two seats away. Then, during intermission my eye was all red which scared me, but otherwise, the concert was really good. We sounded awesome.

And the school we went to for the concert had a painting of Michael Jackson on the wall, but it didn't look like him. He had long hair and a moustache with the ends curled up. And he had red eyes. It as pretty hard to recognize him, but we did and I got a picture taken with him. xD

Today I left in bad of gym clothes in Visual Art class, and I was about to leave my friend's locker to go to mine when Jason came over and said, "Here are your gym clothes." It's not that unusual, but he wasn't in the class that I left them in. He doesn't even have Visual Art. So I said to my friend, "How did he get these?" But she just laughed because I was blushing really bad. So that's where the quote comes from (at the top of the blog).

The thing that I should be sad/angry at is that my mom got laid off again. She was laid off once in January 2009 and now... this. But the bad part is that she's happy! I know she didn't like the job, but I wouldn't be happy. She was all smiley and she hugged me but my knees were shaking.

Anyway, the song of the week for my blog is Viva La Vida by Coldplay. Smile
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

~~~Pugs' Blog~~~ Should I be happy or angry? Empty Re: ~~~Pugs' Blog~~~ Should I be happy or angry?

Post by Avé 2/4/2010, 9:26 pm

Ooh, I love Viva la Vida. Anyway, sorry that your mom got laid off. But I guess if you're both happy, that's good. Smile
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

~~~Pugs' Blog~~~ Should I be happy or angry? Empty Re: ~~~Pugs' Blog~~~ Should I be happy or angry?

Post by PugsRock 2/4/2010, 9:31 pm

So do I. xD Obviously. We played it in band last year. Smile Good times. xD
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/6/2010, 12:38 am

That's awesome that you had a great concert! ^^

xD Lol, that sounds like an odd picture of Michael Jackson.

That stinks that your mom got laid off. Razz That's cool that she can be happy about it, though! xD So much better than people who go into mad rages about stuff like that.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

~~~Pugs' Blog~~~ Should I be happy or angry? 1312~~~Pugs' Blog~~~ Should I be happy or angry? 2412~~~Pugs' Blog~~~ Should I be happy or angry? 3349~~~Pugs' Blog~~~ Should I be happy or angry? 3548~~~Pugs' Blog~~~ Should I be happy or angry? 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down