The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seal's Blog of DOOM! - I'm Angry at Rock Band D:<

2 posters

Go down

Seal's Blog of DOOM! - I'm Angry at Rock Band D:< Empty Seal's Blog of DOOM! - I'm Angry at Rock Band D:<

Post by Sharkbait 3/3/2010, 1:33 pm

Still can't figure out what to get my friend....xD

Anyway, Ado said she could beat Green Grass Grows on High Tides on RB on hard with guitar, and I have not tried GGGOHT on hard, so I was thinking, 'What the hey, This should be easy! I'm totally gonna beat this!'

Wrong

The farthest I've gotten is 58%, and I'm literally yelling 'How can Ado beat this? I barely got past the solo! scratch I just don't know haw Ado does it xD

Workin on two of my animations for Youtube today, one is for a friend on there(Jasminivine I think), and one of them is one I really want to do(Crowfrost - Somewhere in Between). Out of the two, I'm gonna work on the Crowfrost one more, mainly because I'm 15 out of 30 holds away from the CD that I need for the Animation for Jasmin Shocked
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Seal's Blog of DOOM! - I'm Angry at Rock Band D:< 1589Seal's Blog of DOOM! - I'm Angry at Rock Band D:< 3390

Female Posts : 2811

Back to top Go down

Seal's Blog of DOOM! - I'm Angry at Rock Band D:< Empty Re: Seal's Blog of DOOM! - I'm Angry at Rock Band D:<

Post by shadowsowner888 3/3/2010, 6:32 pm

Don't worry about it, Seal. You're a normal person! It took me forever to be able to beat that song. xD Do you have the Fender Stratocaster guitar? If so, try and switch really fast to the small frets at the solos, so that way if you don't have to strum, but if you get a bunch of the same note in a row do strum. nod And try going through it on 50% speed in training, then when you get 90% or more go up to 60% speed, and so on until you're able to get through the normal speed.

Good luck! ^^
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Seal's Blog of DOOM! - I'm Angry at Rock Band D:< 1312Seal's Blog of DOOM! - I'm Angry at Rock Band D:< 2412Seal's Blog of DOOM! - I'm Angry at Rock Band D:< 3349Seal's Blog of DOOM! - I'm Angry at Rock Band D:< 3548Seal's Blog of DOOM! - I'm Angry at Rock Band D:< 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Seal's Blog of DOOM! - I'm Angry at Rock Band D:< Empty Re: Seal's Blog of DOOM! - I'm Angry at Rock Band D:<

Post by Sharkbait 3/3/2010, 7:18 pm

Actually, my 33 year old brother dropped off the drums, microphone, and a guitar hero guitar off two valentines days ago...wait, now three xD and never picked it back up....Well...By big brother is a total jerk...I'll explain later Razz
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Seal's Blog of DOOM! - I'm Angry at Rock Band D:< 1589Seal's Blog of DOOM! - I'm Angry at Rock Band D:< 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/3/2010, 7:28 pm

Oh dear. o.0 Is he taking it back now?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Seal's Blog of DOOM! - I'm Angry at Rock Band D:< 1312Seal's Blog of DOOM! - I'm Angry at Rock Band D:< 2412Seal's Blog of DOOM! - I'm Angry at Rock Band D:< 3349Seal's Blog of DOOM! - I'm Angry at Rock Band D:< 3548Seal's Blog of DOOM! - I'm Angry at Rock Band D:< 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 3/3/2010, 11:12 pm

Nope. Have not seen him in two years, not seeing him anytime soon Razz I'll explain tomorrow in my blog.
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down