The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pugs Blog :)

2 posters

Go down

Pugs Blog :) Empty Pugs Blog :)

Post by PugsRock 1/13/2010, 9:24 pm

Hey, it's me, again. Smile
I'm really happy, because band was today, and it was one of the best yet.

Boys, Boys, Boys:

(I'm not splitting this up into the three boys, because there is more than that.)

Nothing much happened until the bell rang and I went into band, except that Jason got his seat moves so now he is behind me.
Hunter was sitting next to my friend's brother, the one he talks all the time, but Nick sat next to me, and we talked a lot. Hunter also talked to me, even though we wasn't really sitting by me. Nick was talking about how he loves Italian last names, Irish last names, and British accents. He also took out his trumpet tuning slide and blew into it so the air came out the other side and hit his forehead. He looked like an idiot, but it was funny.
Then Hunter and Nick started talking about how I never talk really quietly, and the guy that my family hates was like, "She's right here." He was being really nice today. xD We shared much. Anyway, after he said that, they start laughing and the one person there who saw me when I was all hyper was like, "No, she just doesn't talk here. Everywhere else, she doesn't stop talking!" No one believed him, but it was so much fun. xD We all talked the whole time.

Oh, yeah! How did I forget this? Nick said this:

You know who has a cool name? ______________ (I don't remember who, and if I did, I wouldn't post it.) He/she is my favorite- no wait, you're my favorite.

I was like, "Very Happy Aw!" Hehe.

Friends:

Um, my friends are friendly. We have fun. That's about it. xD

Music:

I got a new piece in band today. It's a march by Sousa and I hate it. xD It's like, 50 high notes, and then an even higher note. Oh, well.

School: I had a quiz today, and I didn't know how many ounces are in a pound (haha), so I guessed and I was right. Smile I mean, the question wasn't just asking that, but I at least got that part right.

Books: I'm still waiting to read the fourth Maximum Ride book. The person who has it is purpously reading slowly so I have to wait. xP Some people are lame.

Something I learned today: It's not fun to have your favorite food in front of you and not be able to eat it.

Website of the day: http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf (Is it not the cutest website ever??)

Song of the day: Bad Romance, Lady Gaga (cause Nick sang it today while I laughed)
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Pugs Blog :) Empty Re: Pugs Blog :)

Post by shadowsowner888 1/13/2010, 9:37 pm

I skimmed. xD But I saw the part about MR . . . go MR!! Even though I only read the first one and it was manga. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Pugs Blog :) 1312Pugs Blog :) 2412Pugs Blog :) 3349Pugs Blog :) 3548Pugs Blog :) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 1/13/2010, 9:39 pm

xD I love the books. I like all of James Patterson's books.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/13/2010, 9:41 pm

I'll be reading the normal version of the first soon . . . I saw a sneak peek of another one in the manga, too, and it's awesome. :3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Pugs Blog :) 1312Pugs Blog :) 2412Pugs Blog :) 3349Pugs Blog :) 3548Pugs Blog :) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 1/13/2010, 9:42 pm

Ooh, cool. I hope you like them!
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down