The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

2 posters

Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by shadowsowner888 9/11/2009, 11:03 am

My gosh. x3 Yesterday was sooo fun!! I went to Six Flags and rode all the good rides I never rode. Two of them sucked cus they like jerk your head around. But the rest were awesome! I went on the best ride twice, and the second best three times.

And I think we've almost officially established that Ann is my new BFF - I feel really bad about this, though. xP Cus my maybe-ex-BFF doesn't even know, she still thinks we're BFFs, and I have another friend that I'm "best friends" with and I don't have the heart to tell her I have a different BFF . . . she is one of my best friends, anyway . . . gah, I'm in way too deep with these people. o.0

Then I saw Jamie last night!! Very Happy

We didn't even talk, though. Sad I feel invisible to him. At least we made eye contact when he was being tackled by this other guy, though. *sigh* Good times. x3 I can't wait until band actually starts.

I would be seeing him this afternoon, but my mom arranged stinking babysitting for me. xP She should know better! I think I'm seeing him tonight at the amusement park we're going to for teen club, though. And I'm pretty sure I'm getting a ride with his family.

God's really nice to me . . . x3 My friend's dad told me "don't worry about it" when I asked him how much I owed him for the Six Flags ticket. So that saved me thirty bucks! And I only have to pay ten for the amusement part ticket tonight. My mom's making me pay that much since I can, but there's this lady who's donating us the ticket because we're a needy family.

Only sucky part is that my bro (not Gri) and possibly my oldest little sister are gonna be going, too. xP I don't like that. I'd prefer not to have my family around. But at least I can hang out with Jamie! . . . If he's going, and if Claire doesn't take too much of my attention. Cus I promised her I'd be her buddy there tonight. (It's not just Teen Club that's going, but Teen Club is going. xD)

Anyway, that's it. Very Happy Click my eggs!
The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! ICONATOR_a3ce5f57749883fa4a9e5e84a26059e9The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! QwyoacThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Fvwiko
The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 8WFLThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! LfcPThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! OqERThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! MSe7
The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! ScJT
The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Oll5
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by Arianna 9/11/2009, 11:24 am

Cool blog, Shadow. It stinks that you have to babysit. Oh well. At least you saw Jamie Smile
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by shadowsowner888 9/12/2009, 10:48 am

Thanks. Yeah, I don't normally mind babysitting, but seriously. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down