The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

+3
PugsRock
Noah the Flood
shadowsowner888
7 posters

Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by shadowsowner888 12/28/2009, 1:10 pm

Written 12/27/09.

I’m not sure which start I want for this blog. So take your pick from below.

1. Skillet is my ultimate theme band.
Spoiler:

2. Dear Edward,
Spoiler:

3. Nobody else gets it.
Spoiler:

4. I need to play Sims more. xP
Spoiler:

Or maybe you could read all of ‘em . . . xD Well, whatever you do read, thanks! Listen to Skillet.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by Noah the Flood 12/28/2009, 2:05 pm

I read them all xD
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by PugsRock 12/28/2009, 2:11 pm

I read them all, too. xD
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by merry312 12/28/2009, 2:13 pm

I read the Nobody Else Gets It. Sad I'm sorry Shadz. Have you ever tried talking to her and saying how you feel?
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 12/28/2009, 2:44 pm

Read 'em all. Skillet sounds awesome. Very Happy

I iz sorry about your mom. My mom's a nurse and apparently girls are hormonal (sp?).
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Siggy
The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! SiggyThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Siggy
The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! SiggyThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 12/28/2009, 2:55 pm

I read them all, too. I'm so sorry about your mom. xP The Skillet song is pretty cool. Smile
Sims 3 sounds cool. Smile I should get it... nah, I don't like to spend money. xD
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 12/28/2009, 11:37 pm

Ooh, I think I may check out Skillet more. They sound awesome! I feel guilty listening to HU 'cause they're somewhat dirty, so maybe I need to listen to more good music too. XP

Aw, Lucy is such a sad song. It's a shame Rachel had to die- I really liked her, honestly. Too bad she was so prejudiced towards Brucey's batness. >.> She was such a werewolf to make him choose in between her and Gotham.

Stupid PMSing pregnant freak.
Haha, I find this funny because you can't PMS when you're pregnant. XP
But yeah, your mom was being so moody. >.> Punishing her on Sims is a great way to take out your fury!! evil

(Seriously, you can’t do anything romantic to people who aren’t in your same age group. xP)
Yeah, that sucks. XP I wish teens and adults could be together at least. But seniors and adults can get together! Sims realities are so fun!! XP I like the ghost baby idea and I hope the relationship between you and Ethan works out! Very Happy

Awesomeful bloggy. :3
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/29/2009, 10:44 am

Noah and Pugs - Woot! xD Thanks.

Merry - A few times in the past I have . . . the problem is that she can never admit she's wrong, and so if I even talk to her about how she hurts my feelings she starts yelling at me and calling me a selfish, overly sensitive person. Razz I learned to not try that again.

Amanda - Yep, they are! (To both parts. xD)

Ari - Lol, thanks. Razz That's okay, and it is! xD Haha, if you did, then Mo and you and I could all talk about Sims together and be all, "Hey, don't you love when this thing happens?" "Yeah! It's way better than that thing!" And everyone else would be all "Whaaaa?"

Lol, yeah, I'm trying to cut back on my naughty music myself . . . xD Whenever that happens I turn to Skillet.

Oooh, that's a good point! xP She wasn't so great, seriously. She shoulda been fighting alongside with Bruce! That's the kinda person he deserves!

xD Lol, I noticed that too, and then I'm like, "Ah, whatever."
Quite! ;D

They can? o.o Whoaaaah . . . lol, I hope all the adults can get together. xP For the third it's like babies, toddlers, children, teens, young adults, adults, and elders. If the top three could have relationships at least, that'd be okay. Lol, thank you! x3

Thanks. Very Happy
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 12/29/2009, 11:04 am

Haha, that would be fun.
I'd probably procrastinate even more... But then again, I have ways to do that without Sims 3, too. xD
I should try and start a chapter on Imprisoned - I had mild writers' block, and I'm not sure if it's gone, yet.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/29/2009, 11:47 am

Lol, you should. xD You'll never know until you try!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 12/29/2009, 11:56 am

Ah, good plan, Ado! Owl City is good, too. Very Happy

Yes, like me! nod

XP Yeah.

Ooh, that's sweet! There are no young adults in Sims 2... -.- It would be nice to have middle-adged peeps.

You're welcome!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/29/2009, 12:01 pm

Yeah, they are! x3

Lol, yeah, Sims 3 has a lot of more specifical stuff like that from what I understand. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down